Patricia J Retzlaff
F, b. March 4, 1939, d. June 17, 2011
- Birth: Patricia J Retzlaff was born on March 4, 1939 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Ronald J Wheaton were married on May 28, 1960.
- Death: Patricia J Retzlaff died on June 17, 2011, at age 72.
- Burial: She was buried in Union Cemetery, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
- Note: Trish J. Wheaton, 73, Darboy, entered into eternal life with her Savior, Jesus Christ, on Friday, June 17, 2011, surrounded by her loving family. Trish was born on March 4, 1939, in Appleton, daughter of the late Raymond, Sr. and Wilma (Klumb) Retzlaff. Trish attended Appleton West High School, graduating in 1957. On May 28, 1960, Trish married Ronald Wheaton and they shared 51 years of marriage together. They had three children, which were Trish’s treasures. Trish worked many jobs throughout her life, but her favorite was the 20 years she spent with Shopko, working as a pharmacy technician. She made many special life-long friends that meant the world to her. She worked until her health would no longer allow her. Trish was a longtime and faithful member of Immanuel United Church of Christ in Kaukauna, where she served on many committees, taught Sunday School, was on the church council, and also served several terms as church council president. Prior to her stroke in 2003, Trish loved the outdoors, the sunshine, and was a very vibrant, active person. She always made sure everyone around her was taken care of before herself. She was the world’s greatest Packers fan and stood behind them like they were family. She enjoyed gardening, crocheting, flower making, cake decorating, cooking and baking. She loved to travel, and enjoyed taking a cruise with her sister, Dorothy, and her trip to the Super Bowl with her sister, Lois.
Women give birth, Mothers shape lives. We were fortunate enough to get the best Mom and Wife in the world. She was kind, giving, loving, caring and always putting others before herself, all with a smile. The strongest woman we have ever known; our inspiration, our rock, our mother and wife.
Trish is survived by her husband of 51 years, Ronald; her daughters, Trina (Jay) Hanagan, and Tanya (Bruce) Nechodom; her son, Wade Wheaton; her grandchildren, Kyle (Veronica) Hanagan, Ryan Hanagan, Amanda Le Brec, Adam (LeAnn) Nechodom, and Jeremy (Krystal) Nechodom; great-grandchildren, Nahlana Regennitter, Hunter, Taylor and Connor Nechodom, Isaiah St. Aubin, Ethan, Izabelle and Evan Nechodom, Anthony and Ashley Hooyman, Mason and Abigail La Brec, and Vanessa and Jayden Hanagan; two sisters, Dorothy (Ernie) Piet, and Lois Day; her brother, Raymond, Jr. (Jean) Retzlaff; and many cousins, aunts, nieces, nephews and special friends. She was preceded in death by her mother, father, mother-in-law, and many aunts, uncles and cousins.
A memorial service for Trish will be held at 2 p.m. on Tuesday, June 21, 2011, at IMMANUEL UNITED CHURCH OF CHRIST, 510 Sullivan Ave., Kaukauna, with the Rev. Melinda Feller officiating. Friends may call on Tuesday at church from 11 a.m. until the time of the service. Inurnment will be at Union Cemetery, Kaukauna. Memorial contributions in Trish’s name may be made to a fund being established. The family would like to extend a sincere thank you to ThedaCare Hospice, especially Mary, Julie, Teri and Barb for the kind, compassionate care they gave our mom. We would also like to thank special friends Mary Nussbaum and Nancy Hayes for all of your visits. They meant a lot to our parents. We would like to ask that everyone wear some green and gold to honor her Packers.
“The love of a mother ... Priceless”
Mom, Thanks for all the life lessons, the unconditional love and faith. How blessed we have been with you to guide and inspire us. Until we meet again. Love you to the moon.
— Trina, Wade, and Tanya
Fargo Funeral Home
400 W. Wisconsin Ave.
F, b. October 1927, d. December 8, 1928
- Father: Hugo Wittmann (b. June 16, 1895, d. September 12, 1944)
- Mother: Anna R Mader (b. September 22, 1900, d. September 20, 1990)
- Birth: Dorothy Wittmann was born in October 1927.
- Death: She died on December 8, 1928, at age 1.
- Burial: She was buried in Holy Angels Cemetery, Darboy, Wisconsin.
Robert G Kandler
M, b. May 20, 1926, d. February 12, 2004
- Birth: Robert G Kandler was born on May 20, 1926 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on September 20, 1949 in Little Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on February 12, 2004, at age 77, in Little Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, New/7/28.
- Graduation: He graduated from Kaukauna High School in 1944.
Ann Marie Kandler
James J Kandler
Michael Edward Mathes