Janice M VanderHyden
Kathleen A Roovers
Troy John Roovers
Carolann M Roovers
F, b. July 28, 1940, d. May 4, 2013
Family: Neil R Huss (b. July 19, 1939, d. February 20, 1998)
- Birth: Carolann M Roovers was born on July 28, 1940.
- Death: She died on May 4, 2013, at age 72.
- Note: Carolann M. Huss nee Roovers, 72, passed away on Saturday morning at Rennes Health Care Center. Carol was born in Kimberly to John and Rose (Hackel) Roovers. She worked for many years as a nursing assistant at St. Paul Home. Carol enjoyed knitting, feeding her birds, flowers and was a big Packer and Brewer fan. She also was a volunteer for Helping Hands. Most of all Carol loved spending time with her children and grand children and those times will always be treasured. She was a member of Holy Cross Catholic Church.
Carol is survived by her 5 children; Dawn (Ed) Zenisek of Kaukauna, Randy (special friend Jennifer Pappano) Huss of Little Chute, Holly (Scott) Fietzer of Greenville, Chad (Laurisa) Huss of Chandler Arizona, and Terry (Annie) Huss of Black Creek, 14 grandchildren; Cody (fiancée Leah Stensberg) Zenisek, Dylan Zenisek, Carlie, Brody and Riley Huss, Tylin and Mason Fietzer, Katelyn, Ava and Alexis Huss, Reid, Drew, Ross and Leah Huss, two brothers; Jerry (Jan) Roovers and Tom (Mary Pat) Roovers, a special friend, David Jacobs, nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
Carol was preceded in death by her parents.
The funeral liturgy for Carol will be held on Friday, May 10, 2013 at 11:00 AM at HOLY CROSS CATHOLIC CHURCH, 309 Desnoyer St. with Fr. Tom Pomeroy officiating. A time of visitation will be held on Friday from 9:00 AM until the time of the mass.
Online condolences may be expressed at www.wichmannfargo.com. Memorials may be made to Helping Hands. The family would like to thank all of Mom's doctors and the staff at Rennes Health Care Center.
Neil R Huss
M, b. July 19, 1939, d. February 20, 1998
- Birth: Neil R Huss was born on July 19, 1939.
- Death: He died on February 20, 1998, at age 58.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.