Raymond Joseph Brown
Donald P Roskom
M, b. January 2, 1926, d. December 14, 2015
- Birth: Donald P Roskom was born on January 2, 1926 in Howard, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on December 14, 2015, at age 89, in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St Sebastian Cemetery, Isaar, Wisconsin.
- Note: Donald P. Roskom, 89, of Green Bay, passed away Monday, December 14, 2015 at Rennes Nursing Home, De Pere. He was born December 2, 1926, son of the late Peter and Anna (Cumps) Roskom. On June 7, 1949, he was united in marriage to Shirley Lembcke.
Don was a member of St. Sebastian's Catholic Church, Isaar. He was employed at Northwest Engineering as a parts manager until his retirement. Don acquired a love for woodworking as a hobby making crafts. He loved gardening, growing flowers, especially growing gladiolus and donating them to the church. He enjoyed playing cards especially playing sheep head, poker and thirty one with family and friends. Father's Day was always croquet. Donald served in the Army in Korea.
He is survived by his wife, Shirley; children: Sandra (Daniel) Hille, Gleason; Tim (Sue) Roskom, Howard; Keith Roskom, Green Bay; Jean (Phil) LaBlanc, Sobieski; Karen (Steve) Vander Velden, Sobieski, Jayme Roskom, Howard; 11 grandchildren: 9 great-grandchildren; siblings: Marcus Roskom, King; Claude (Gladys) Roskom, Kimberly; Arvilla (Ted) Haase, Seymour; Levi (Alice) Roskom, Green Bay; many nieces and nephews.
Don is preceded in death by his sister and brothers: Genevieve Schneider, Floyd, Earl, Arnold, Alois and Leo.
Friends may call at St. Sebastian's Catholic Church, Isaar on Wednesday, December 16, 2015 from 9 a.m. until the funeral mass at 11 a.m. with Father Brian Belongia and Deacon Rich Matuszak officiating. Burial will take place in the parish cemetery. Online condolences may be expressed at www.muehlboettcher.com
Muehl-Boettcher Funeral Home, Seymour is assisting the family with arrangements.
A special thank you to the staff of Rennes Nursing Home in De Pere for all the wonderful care.
M, b. February 20, 1915, d. June 29, 1993
- Birth: Francis Busch was born on February 20, 1915 in Lignite, Burke Co, North Dakota.
- Death: He died on June 29, 1993, at age 78, in Mesa, Maricopa Co, Arizona.
Richard Joseph Lembcke
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
F, b. September 3, 1914, d. January 27, 1998
- Birth: Catherine Noe was born on September 3, 1914 in Oshkosh, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and William Leo Bougie were married on January 10, 1934 in Isaar, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Catherine Noe died on January 27, 1998, at age 83, in Oshkosh, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. May 31, 1934, d. March 3, 2003
- Birth: Jerome Bougie was born on May 31, 1934 in Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Joan Ellen Carew were married in 1956 in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Jerome Bougie died on March 3, 2003, at age 68, in Madison, Dane Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Bougie, Jerome 2003 Oshkosh Northwestern dated 3/6/2003; Jerome W. Bougie Jerome W. Bougie, age 68, of Waunakee, died Monday March 3, 2003 in the presence of his family at Hospice Care in Madison. Jerry was born on May 31, 1934 in Seymour, Wisconsin, the first child of Catherine Noe Bougie and William Bougie. He attended St. Vincent’s school in Oshkosh, was a graduate of Oshkosh High School, and attended the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh. In 1956 he married Joan Carew at St. Mary’s Catholic Church in Menasha. In 1955 he joined Wisconsin Telephone Co. at Manitowoc as a commercial consultant in marketing, beginning a long career in the telephone industry. In 1959 he moved to General Telephone Co. of Wisconsin, and over the next eleven years served as district commercial manager in Wausau, Minocqua, Dodgeville and Sun Prairie. In 1970 he accepted a position with LaCrosse Telephone Co. as Division Commercial Manager, and in 1973 he joined Cencom, Inc., a telecommunications holding company based in Rushford, Minnesota, where he first served as commercial manager and later as general manager of Cencom of Wisconsin. In 1985 he went to work for TDS Telephone in Madison and served as Systems Commercial Manager for the state of Wisconsin until poor health forced his retirement in 1987. Jerry was very active in civic and church groups in the various communities in which he lived. While in Minocqua he belonged to the Jaycees, the Lion’s Club and the Kiwanis Club. He served as President of the Minocqua Jaycees for two years. He served as a Cub Scout leader and a CCD teacher during the two years he spent in Sun Prairie in the late 1960’s. He was a church lector for many years until his retirement from professional life in 1987. Jerry had many interests in his private life. As a boy he raised carrier pigeons, and had a lifelong interest in birds. He loved woodworking, gardening, and reading, especially historical novels. He enjoyed watching football, and he was an avid Green Bay Packer fan. In retirement he did craft work, creating his own assembly of delicately cut and hand-painted wooden characters, including animals, cartoon characters, farm menageries, and a popular Noah’s Ark set, complete with ark and animals two by two. He was a most excellent husband, father and grandfather. He was loyal, loving and brave. He is survived by Joan Carew Bougie, his wife of almost 47 years; five children: Peter of River Falls, WI; Deborah Wiskow of St. Charles, MN; Patrick of Eagan, MN; Scott of Davenport, IA; and Andre of Middleton, WI. He has eight surviving grandchildren: John and Kathryn Carroll; Daniel and Sarah Bougie; James and Laura Wiskow; Taylor and Cole Bougie; and Nathan and Nicholas Bougie, and was preceded in death by one grandchild, Thomas Bougie. He also leaves one brother, James, and five sisters; Diane, Ardene, Marilyn, Kathleen, and Barbara. Funeral services will be held on Fri. March 7, 2003 at 11 a.m. at St. Johns Catholic Church, Rev Jason Hesseling will officiate. Friends may call on Thur. March 6, 2003 from 4 to 7 p.m. at the Winn Funeral Home in Waunakee. Friends may also call at the Church on Fri from 10 a.m. until the time of services. Burial will take place on Sat. March 8, 2003 at the Sacred Heart Cemetery in Manawa, WI at 11:30 a.m. Winn Funeral Home, 5785 Hwy Q,Waunakee, WI.
Joan Ellen Carew
F, b. August 25, 1937, d. December 7, 2016
- Birth: Joan Ellen Carew was born on August 25, 1937 in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Jerome Bougie were married in 1956 in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Joan Ellen Carew died on December 7, 2016, at age 79, in River Falls, Pierce Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Joan Ellen Bougie, age 79, of River Falls, WI died December 7, 2016 at the Lutheran Home in River Falls. She was born on August 9, 1937 in New London, WI to John and Irma (Schuelke) Carew. On April 14, 1956 she was united in marriage to Jerome W. Bougie. She worked as an Optician at Shopko Optical for several years.
She is preceded in death by her parents, John and Irma Carew; husband, Jerry and two grandsons, Thomas and Cole.
Joan is survived by her children, Peter (Nora Koch) Bougie of River Falls, WI, Deborah Wiskow of St. Charles, MN, Patrick (Mary Kay) Bougie of Northfield, MN, Scott (Jennifer) Bougie of Davenport, IA, Andre Bougie of Middleton, WI; grandchildren, Mari Clair, John, Kathryn, Danny, Sarah, James, Taylor, Laura, Nathan, Nicholas, Ben, Nick, Megan, Kira; great-grandchildren, Sean, Fiona, Anthony; Joan's siblings, Hugh Carew, Dennis (Eileen) Carew, Timothy (Jean) Carew, Jack (Lee) Carew; many nieces and nephews.
Mass of Christian Burial will be 11:00 am Monday, December 12th at St. Michael's Catholic Church, Stillwater, MN. Visitation will be 2:00-5:00 pm on Sunday, December 11th at Cashman-Hill Funeral Home, in River Falls, WI and 1 hour prior to Mass, at the church, on Monday. Interment will be 1:00 pm Tuesday, December 13th at Sacred Heart Catholic Cemetery in Manawa, WI.
Cashman-Hill Funeral Home & Cremation Services of River Falls, WI is assisting the family.
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on Dec. 11, 2016.
Patrick W Bougie
James J Bougie
M, b. November 17, 1935, d. March 3, 2015
- Birth: James J Bougie was born on November 17, 1935 in Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on March 3, 2015, at age 79.
- Note: James J. Bougie, age 79, of Oshkosh, passed away unexpectedly on Tuesday, March 3, 2015. He was born on November 17, 1935, in Seymour, WI, a son of the late William and Catherine (Noe) Bougie. He married the former Beatrice C. Paulick on May 5, 1956, in St. Vincent Catholic Church. Jim was a longtime member of Sacred Heart Catholic Church, was a member of the Sons of the Union Veteran's Organization and greatly enjoyed building and using remote controlled boats. He loved woodworking and polka music also. He will be sadly missed by all who knew and loved him.
He is survived by and his memory will be cherished by his wife, Bea of 58 years; three sons, Tom (Aurea), Bob (Stacey) and David (Maria) Bougie all of Oshkosh; three daughters, Linda Bougie, Ellen (Scott) Burie and Carol (Dan) Lenz all of Oshkosh; five sisters, Ardene (Ron) Schimke of Oshkosh; Dianne Miller of Montana; Marilyn (Butch) Whitty of Oshkosh; Kathy Binder of Oshkosh; and Barbara (Chuck) Killian of Florida. He is further survived by 20 grandchildren, nine great-grandchildren; a sister-in-law, Joan Bougie of Waunakee; many nieces, nephews, other relatives and many very dear friends. He was preceded in death by a brother, Jerome.
A Memorial Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated on Saturday, March 7, 2015, at 11 a.m. in St. Jude Parish, Sacred Heart Catholic Church, corner of 6th and Knapp St. in Oshkosh. The Rev. Matt Simonar as celebrant. A time of visitation will be held at the church on Saturday from 9 a.m. until the time of Mass. Interment will be in Sacred Heart Catholic Cemetery. A memorial fund will be established.
Fiss & Bills-Poklasny
Diane Catherine Bougie