Marlene E Pennings
F, b. March 9, 1940, d. February 21, 2002
- Birth: Marlene E Pennings was born on March 9, 1940 in Town of Grand Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on February 21, 2002, at age 61, in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Gruetzmacher, Marlene E (Pennings) 2002 Appleton Post Crescent dated 2/24/2002: Gruetzmacher, Marlene E., Menasha Age 61, died unexpectedly on Friday, February 22, 2002 at Theda Clark Medical Center in Neenah. Marlene was born March 9, 1940; the daughter of the late Arthur and Bernice (Widmar) Pennings. She had been employed at Gilbert Paper Company in Menasha for 37 years. Marlene is survived by her four children: Laura Honick, Menasha; Brian Miller, Greg Miller and Cindy Miller; a grandchild, Heather Kofnetka; a brother and six sisters. She is also survived by her special friend, Bob Heinzill; and numerous nieces and nephews. A memorial service for Marlene will be Tuesday evening, February 26, 2002 at 7 p.m. at the LAEMMRICH COMMUNITY FUNERAL HOME, 312 Milwaukee St., Menasha. A memorial is being established. Laemmrich CommunityFuneral Home920-722-8252.
Lucille Agnes Hanig
F, b. October 4, 1913, d. October 18, 1989
- Birth: Lucille Agnes Hanig was born on October 4, 1913 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Leo Theodore Pennings were married on June 16, 1936 in St Joseph Church, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Lucille Agnes Hanig died on October 18, 1989, at age 76, in Sheboygan Falls, Sheboygan Co, Wisconsin.
Paul Theodore Pennings
James Lee Pennings
Nickki Joseph Pennings
Steven Kenneth Pennings
Jeffrey Lynn Pennings
Patricia L Pennings
F, b. April 24, 1938, d. November 16, 2008
- Birth: Patricia L Pennings was born on April 24, 1938 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and William C Steward were married on April 23, 1959 in St Joseph Church, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Patricia L Pennings died on November 16, 2008, at age 70, in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: November 18, 2008
Steward, Patricia L.
Patricia L. Steward, age 70, Kaukauna, passed away Sunday, November 16, 2008, at home with her family by her side. Pat was born on April 24, 1938, to the late Leo and Lucille (Hannig) Pennings. She was united in marriage on April 23, 1959, to William C. Steward at St. Joseph Catholic Church in Appleton. Pat was employed by Peabody Manor as Director of Medical Records until her retirement at age 65. Patricia liked to knit, read and do crossword puzzles, but her greatest joy was spending time with her family.
Patricia is survived by her loving husband of 49 years, William; her six children: Randy (Sue) Steward, Neenah; Tina (Terry) Vosters, Freedom; Missy (Steve) Schroeder, Hortonville; Sean Steward, Appleton; Jodi (Mark) Vosters, Freedom; Jason (Sharon) Steward, Oshkosh; eight grandchildren whom she loved dearly: Jennifer (Nara) Mam, Joshua (special friend Kelly Jansen) Ruleford, Pamela (fiance Joshua Bougie) Vosters, Eric (fiance Jenny Balck) Vosters, Austen Vosters, Seth Vosters, Lydia Steward and Ian Steward as well as three great-grandchildren with one more expected in July. Patricia is also survived by her brothers: Paul (Carol) Pennings, Jim (Keri) Pennings, Nikki Pennings, Steven (Rosemary) Pennings and Jeff Pennings; sisters: Linda Barker, Diane (Dale) Borgen, Laurie (Dale) Meyer, Donna (Don) Reindl, Cindy (David) Faucher; her husband's family: Valerie (John) Gear, Jim (Mona) Steward, Bob (Marilyn) Steward and Carol (Jerry) Soufel.
She was preceded in death by her parents; mother-in-law and father-in-law Harold and Thelma Steward; son-in-law Russell Ruleford; brother-in-law Dale Meyer; sister-in-law Linda Steward and many other family and friends.
Funeral services for Patricia will be held at 5:30 p.m. on Thursday, November 20, 2008, at Valley Funeral Home with Father Falk officiating. Family and friends may gather at the funeral home for a visitation from 4 p.m. until the time of service.
The family would like to thank the staff of Theda Care at Home Hospice for their loving care and the many family and friends who gave all of the love and support during her courageous battle.
In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund is being established.
"Mother, thank you for being the best wife, mother and grandmother anyone could ask for. As you have loved us, we will always love you."
2211 N. Richmond Street
Appleton, WI 54911
would be Served."
William C Steward
M, b. February 20, 1936, d. September 10, 2015
- Birth: William C Steward was born on February 20, 1936.
- Marriage: He and Patricia L Pennings were married on April 23, 1959 in St Joseph Church, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: William C Steward died on September 10, 2015, at age 79, in Madison, Dane Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: William C. Steward, age 79, Kaukauna, passed away Thursday, September 10 2015, at Madison University Hospital. Bill was born on February 20, 1936 to the late Harold and Thelma (Bessett) Steward. He was united in marriage on April 23, 1959, to Patricia L. Pennings at St. Joseph Catholic Church in Appleton. Bill served his country in the US Navy during the Korean War. He was employed by the Appleton Police Department as a Sergeant until his retirement. After retiring from the Appleton Police Department he was employed by the Freedom School District as a Police Liaison Officer. During his career as a police officer Bill had made many accomplishments and received many honors and awards. Bill loved to play cribbage, paint, and go for long car rides. He loved to travel the country. Bill was a member of AA for 52 years and GA for 13 years. He mentored many people over those years. He was an active member of the First Assembly of God Church in Green Bay and had a strong faith in Christ.
Bill is survived by his six children: Randy (Sue) Steward, Neenah; Tina (Terry) Vosters Freedom; Missy Ruleford and friend Mark Dix Kaukauna; Sean Steward, Appleton; Jodi (Mark) Vosters, Freedom; Jason (Sharon) Steward, Oshkosh; eight grandchildren Pamela (Josh) Bougie, Eric (Jenny) Vosters, Jenny (Nara) Mam, Joshua (Randa) Ruleford, Austen Vosters, Seth Vosters, Lydia Steward, Ian Steward as well as eight great grandchildren with one more grandchild expected in November. Bill is Survived by his brother: Robert Steward, sisters: Carol (Jerry) Soufel, Valerie (John) Geer, His wife's family: Paul (Carol ) Pennings, Jim (Karri) Pennings, Nicki Pennings, Steven (Rosemary) Pennings, Jeff Pennings, Linda Barker, Diane (Dale) Borgen, Laurie Meyer, Donna (Don) Reindel, Cindy (David) Faucher, and his good friend and caregiver Larry LaGassie. He was preceded in death by his parents; father and mother -in-law, Leo and Lucille Pennings; his brother, James Steward, sister, Linda Steward, son-in-law, Russell Ruleford and brother-in-law, Dale Meyer as well as many other family and friends.
The funeral service for William will be held at 6pm on Tuesday, September 15, 2015 at Valley Funeral Home in Appleton. Family and friends may gather at the funeral home for a visitation at 4pm until the time of service. Military Honors to follow.
The family would like to thank Larry LaGassie our father's dear friend for taking such good care of him over the past years. We would also like to thank the doctors and staff at Madison University Hospital for the wonderful care and support they provided to Bill and his family during the last days of his life.
Dad as we travel these roads of hills and curves, regardless of the roads we take, through our faith in Christ we all end up in the arms of our Lord Jesus. Give mom a kiss for us and tell her that we love her. We are happy that the two of you once again will be joined together for eternity.
Diane M Pennings
Dale L Meyer
M, b. June 26, 1951, d. May 24, 2008
- Birth: Dale L Meyer was born on June 26, 1951.
- Death: He died on May 24, 2008, at age 56.
Cindy Sue Pennings
Bryon Thomas Lutzow