Breana L Boucher
David Anthony Dalrymple
C G Bogan
M, b. circa 1865
- Birth: C G Bogan was born circa 1865.
F, b. circa 1865
- Birth: Rosie Voight was born circa 1865.
Marion Rosa Bogan
F, b. April 11, 1920, d. November 15, 1937
- Birth: Marion Rosa Bogan was born on April 11, 1920 in Little Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on November 15, 1937, at age 17.
Joan Sylvia Bogan
F, b. March 27, 1926, d. June 30, 2011
- Birth: Joan Sylvia Bogan was born on March 27, 1926 in Little Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on June 30, 2011, at age 85.
- Burial: She was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Joan S. Heinz, 85, died Thursday June 30, 2011 at St. Joseph Nursing Home, New London, with family by her side. She was born March 27, 1926, daughter of the late Wilbur and Theresa (Welhouse) Bogan.
Joan was a member of St. Joseph Catholic Church, Appleton in her younger years. She enjoyed bowling, making crafts, and ceramics. She is survived by her five children, Bob (Janet), New London, Jim (Gayle), Appleton, Marlene (Sonny) Foote, Florida, Edward, Texas, and Dennis, Wisconsin; 16 grandchildren, Christopher, Amanda, Corey, Kristi, Terri, Ronnie, Frank, Jennifer (fiance Paul), Sarah, NaVisha (Todd) Auer, Shannon, Shane (Amber), Dennis (Kendal), Tanya (Chad), Gary (Janet), and Joe; 24 great grandchildren; four great-great grandchildren; and one brother, Wilbur Jr;
Pennsylvania. She was preceded in death by her son, Gary, sister, Marian Bogan, grandson, Gary, and sister-in-law, Shirley.
Funeral liturgy will be held at 6:00 pm on Monday July 11, 2011, at the WICHMAN FUNERAL HOME TRI COUNTY CHAPEL 3212 S. Oneida Street. Visitation will begin at 4:00 pm until the hour of service. Inurnment will be at St. Joseph Catholic Cemetery, Appleton.
Joan's family would like to thank the entire staff at Kindred Hearts, and Katie and Abby, her nurses from Heartland Hospice, for all their care and compassion.
Wichmann Funeral Home
Tri County Chapel
3212 S. Oneida St
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on July 2, 2011.
Wilbur Jerome John (William) Bogan
M, b. September 26, 1929, d. November 13, 2013
- Birth: Wilbur Jerome John (William) Bogan was born on September 26, 1929 in Little Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on November 13, 2013, at age 84.
- Note: Wilbur J. Bogan, 84, of Bethlehem, passed away Wednesday, November 13, 2013, in Manor Care. He was the husband of Shirley F. Bogan, who died in 2004.Born in Little Chute, WI, he was the son of the late Wilbur and Theresa (Wellhouse) Bogan. A veteran of both the U.S. Army and Navy, he was a retired City of Bethlehem firefighter. Survivors: Daughter, Kathy Bogan-Reph of East Greenville; son, Wilbur P. of Allentown; grandchildren, Martin III, Derick; great-grandchildren, Gavin, Sylvia, Theodore, Martin IV and Shaylee. Services: 1:30 p.m. Thursday, November 21, in the Pearson Funeral Home, 1901 Linden Street, Bethlehem, followed by burial in Morgenland Cemetery.
Edward August Heinz
M, b. January 25, 1925, d. August 21, 2011
- Birth: Edward August Heinz was born on January 25, 1925.
- Death: He died on August 21, 2011, at age 86.
Edward William Heinz
M, b. August 17, 1949, d. July 1, 2016
- Birth: Edward William Heinz was born on August 17, 1949 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on July 1, 2016, at age 66, in Texas.
- Note: Edward William “Ed” Heinz III, 66, died Friday, July 1, 2016 in a local nursing center.
Memorial services will be 10:00 a.m. Friday, July 8th at the Texas State Veterans Cemetery at Abilene, directed by Starbuck Funeral Home.
Ed was born August 17, 1949 in Appleton, Wisconsin to Joan Sylvia (Bogan) and Edward August Heinz Jr.
He served two tours in Vietnam in the U.S. Navy and was a member of the Veterans of Foreign Wars.
Ed worked at Crown Cork and Seal in Abilene and then for McElroy Metal in Merkel.
He enjoyed fishing, camping, and watching sports.
Survivors include daughters, Navisha Auer and husband Todd of England, Shannon Heinz of Merkel, Sarah Heinz of Idaho and Jennifer Vannes and husband Paul of Wisconsin; step-son, John Sanders of Venus; and grandson, Spencer Auer.
He was preceded in death by his parents; son, Gary; and granddaughter, Loraina.
Source: Starbuck Funeral Home, Merkel, TX.
Gary J Heinz
M, b. December 1, 1954, d. July 24, 1979
- Birth: Gary J Heinz was born on December 1, 1954 in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on July 24, 1979, at age 24.
James Ronald Heinz
M, b. circa 1870
- Birth: Steve Bedwill was born circa 1870.
F, b. circa 1870
- Birth: Maria Boyna was born circa 1870.
Wilfred John Welhouse
M, b. January 10, 1924, d. February 24, 1924
- Birth: Wilfred John Welhouse was born on January 10, 1924 in Little Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on February 24, 1924, at age 0.
- Burial: He was buried in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, Old Unmarked.
Cletus William (Clayton) Welhouse
William John Welhouse
M, b. November 16, 1926, d. June 7, 2015
- Birth: William John Welhouse was born on November 16, 1926 in Little Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and June Anita Cotter were married on October 30, 1948 in St Joseph Church, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: William John Welhouse died on June 7, 2015, at age 88.
- Burial: He was buried in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, New/11/35.
- Note: William J. Welhouse Jr., 88, of Little Chute, passed away peacefully in his sleep on Sunday, June 7, 2015. Family was by his side to help him go to his eternal home. He was born on November 16, 1926, son of the late William Welhouse Sr. and Edna (Bedwell) Welhouse. On October 30, 1948, William was united in marriage to June Cotter. They were married for 48 years before she preceded him in death on August 29, 1996. He was a dedicated employee for the Little Chute School District for many years. He was also a master craftsman who built his home in Freedom and then rebuilt the home he resided in for 40 years in Little Chute. Throughout the years there were many woodworking items that were built for his children and grandchildren. He loved music and played many instruments, including guitar, harmonica, ukulele, accordion and hum strum. He enjoyed spending time with family. William was preceded in death by his daughter Bonnie Griesbach LeMieux. William is survived by his other children: Becky VandenOever, Little Chute; Barb Johnson, Kaukauna; William C. Welhouse III, Little Chute; grandchildren DeeDee Blake (Jered), Brenda Zemke (Keith), Dawn Kolaski (Billy) Dennis Griesbach Jr. (Amy), Nikki Griesbach (Ben Ullmer), Nathan Griesbach, Brian Heckel (Pam Boldt), Jodi Jackson (Chris), Lisa Wilz (Michael McQuillin), Connie Kramer (Marty), Curt Johnson (Ashley), Sean Johnson (Michelle); 20 great grandchildren; one great-great granddaughter; a brother, Clayton Welhouse; sister-in-law, Beverly Sullivan; and many nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends as well as his best kitty Fritzy.
William was preceded in death by his wife, parents, sons-in law: Curt Johnson and Bill VandenOever; and a sister-in-law, Red Welhouse.
Funeral services will be at 12:00 p.m. on Saturday, June 13, 2015, at the Verkuilen-Van Deurzen Family Funeral Home, 101 Canal Street, Little Chute, with Msgr. James Vanden Hogen officiating. Family and friends may gather at the funeral home on Saturday from 10:00 a.m. until the time of the service. Interment will be in St. John Cemetery, Little Chute. In lieu of flowers, a memorial has been established.
Violet Marie (Red) Wiedenhaupt
F, b. April 27, 1925, d. July 27, 2006
- Birth: Violet Marie (Red) Wiedenhaupt was born on April 27, 1925 in Little Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She was married on May 4, 1946 in Holy Cross, Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on July 27, 2006, at age 81, in Little Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, New/11/35.
- Note: July 28, 2006
Welhouse, Violet "Red" Violet "Red" Welhouse, 83, Little Chute, passed away peacefully Thursday, July 27, 2006, at her home with her family at her side. She was born April 27, 1923, in Little Chute to Hiriam and Agnes (Vanevenhoven) Wiedenhaupt. Red married Clayton Welhouse May 4, 1946, at Holy Cross Catholic Church, Kaukauna, and recently they celebrated their 60th anniversary. She helped with the Mission Club and funeral lunches at St. John Parish in Little Chute.
Red loved to fish, dance and cook. Those that knew Red will certainly remember the birthday cards that were always sent.
She is survived by her husband, Clayton; daughters: Mary Kay (Kevin Knopp) Welhouse, Waupaca; Karen Drwila, Little Chute; and Nancy (Rick Wolff) Beyer, Menasha; grandchildren: Erik Welhouse, Steven (Donna) Schelfhout and Jessika (John) Hickman; great-grandchildren: Jenalle, Alex, Christopher, Casey, Devon and Taylor; and a sister, Dorothy Burton.
Red was preceded in death by her parents.
Memorial services will be held at 11:30 a.m. Tuesday, August 1, 2006, at the Verkuilen Funeral Home with Rev. Roy Geenen officiating. Interment will be in St. John Cemetery, Little Chute. Friends may call at the funeral home Tuesday from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. A memorial fund is being established.
The family wishes to thank the nurses on the 2nd floor at St. Elizabeth Hospital, Dr. Andrea Schimke and staff and also Heartland Hospice nurses and aides for their loving care of Red.
VERKUILEN FUNERAL HOME
& CREMATION SERVICES
Little Chute 920-788-3321.
June Anita Cotter
F, b. August 8, 1928, d. August 29, 1996
- Birth: June Anita Cotter was born on August 8, 1928 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and William John Welhouse were married on October 30, 1948 in St Joseph Church, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: June Anita Cotter died on August 29, 1996, at age 68, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, New/11/35.
Bonnie June Welhouse
F, b. March 25, 1949, d. April 11, 2004
- Birth: Bonnie June Welhouse was born on March 25, 1949 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Divorce: She was divorced.
- Death: She died on April 11, 2004, at age 55, in Shawano County, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Town of Maine, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.