Richard J Wildenberg
M, b. April 22, 1907, d. July 28, 1982
- Birth: Richard J Wildenberg was born on April 22, 1907 in Little Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Frances Wynboom were married on August 28, 1930.
- Death: Richard J Wildenberg died on July 28, 1982, at age 75, in Kimberly, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, New/4/66.
- Note: Thuesday, 7/29/1982
Richard J. Wildenberg
8004 E. Kimberly Ave.
Age 75, died Wednesday evening at St. Elizabeth Hospital after a long illness. He was born April 22, 1907, in Little Chute. He owned and operated the Wildenberg Meat Market, Kaukauna, until he retired in 1959, He was a member of the Holy Name Catholic Church, Kimberly, and the Kimberly Golden Agers.
Survivors include his wife, Frances Wynboom Wildenberg; a daughter, Mrs. John (Nancy) McCormick, Kimberly; two brothers, Raymond, New York; Edward, Milwaukee; two sisters, Mrs. Otter (Laura) Pingel, New Holstein; Mrs. Joe (Theresa) Ambrester, Childerburg, Alabame; two grandchildren; Todd and Amy McCormick, Kimberly.
He was preceded indeath by his parents. The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at the Holy Name Catholic Church, Kimberly, with the Msgr. Carl Steiner officiating. Interment will be in St. John Cemetery, Little Chute. Friends may cll at the Jansen Fargo Funeral Home, Kimberly, from 4 to 9 p.m. Friday and after 9 a.m. Saturday until the time of the service. There will be a Golden Age servuce at 7 p.m. Friday and the prayer service will be at 8 p.m.
F, b. June 17, 1908, d. December 4, 1986
- Birth: Frances Wynboom was born on June 17, 1908 in Little Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Richard J Wildenberg were married on August 28, 1930.
- Death: Frances Wynboom died on December 4, 1986, at age 78, in Kimberly, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, New/4/66.
- Note: Source: Appleton Post Crescent Obituary Thursday, December 4, 1986
Mrs. Richard Wildenberg Frances Wynboom 804 E. Kimberly Ave. Kimberly
Age 78, passed away early Thursday morning at her home. She was born June 17, 1908 in Little Chute. She and her husband operated Wildenberg Meat Market in Kaukauna for many years. She was a member of Holy Name Catholic Church and the Kimberly Agers.
She is survived by a daughter and a son in-law, Nancy and John 'Jack' McCormick, Kimberly; a sister, Mrs. Lucille Hansen, Kimberly; two grandchildren, Todd and Amy McCormick; a niece, Dolores Hermsen; two nephews, James Gossens and Merrill Hansen.
She was preceded by her parents, her husband, Richard in 1982 and two sisters, Catherine Behling and Anna Wynboom. Funeral services will be 11 a.m. Saturday at Holy Name Catholic Church with Msgr. Carl Steiner officiating. Burial will in St. John Cemetery, Little Chute. Friends may call at the Jansen Fargo Funeral Home, Kimberly from 4 until 9 p.m. Friday and after 9 a.m. Saturday until the cortege leaves for the church. The Golden Agers will meet 7 p.m. Friday and there will be a prayer service at 8 p.m. Friday.
Nancy Ann Wildenberg
John W McCormick
Todd John McCormick
Amy Frances McCormick
F, b. July 29, 1908
Family 2: Walter Bushy (b. October 8, 1907, d. December 28, 1963)
- Birth: Theresa Wildenberg was born on July 29, 1908 in Little Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and William Boyce were married in September 1928.
- Marriage: Theresa Wildenberg and Walter Bushy were married on April 19, 1932.
- Marriage: Theresa Wildenberg and Joseph Armbruster were married on January 13, 1975.
M, b. circa 1900, d. September 1929
- Birth: William Boyce was born circa 1900.
- Marriage: He and Theresa Wildenberg were married in September 1928.
- Death: William Boyce died in September 1929.
- Note: Died one week after marriage.
M, b. October 8, 1907, d. December 28, 1963
- Birth: Walter Bushy was born on October 8, 1907.
- Marriage: He and Theresa Wildenberg were married on April 19, 1932.
- Death: Walter Bushy died on December 28, 1963, at age 56.
M, d. October 1981
- Marriage: Joseph Armbruster and Theresa Wildenberg were married on January 13, 1975.
- Death: Joseph Armbruster died in October 1981.
Leigh Ann Bushy
Mark Walter Bushy
Scott Raymond Bushy