Theresa Marie Schnoor
Chloe Dianne Strube
Sophie Jean Strube
Lois C Schnoor
F, b. April 24, 1935, d. September 27, 2010
- Birth: Lois C Schnoor was born on April 24, 1935 in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Baptism: She was baptized in Kastel Staadt, Saarburg, Trier, Rhineland, Germany.
- Death: She died on September 27, 2010, at age 75.
- Note: Lois C. Schroeder, of Neenah, age 75, passed away peacefully at her home on Monday, September 27, 2010. She was born April 24, 1935 in Menasha, daughter of the late Harry and Gertrude (Van Ryzen) Schnoor. Lois married John F. Schroeder and he preceded her in death in 1977.
A loving mother, grandmother and great-grandmother, she is survived by her two daughters: Linda (Be) Waddell, Susan (Scott) Franke; six grandchildren: Christopher Schroeder, Angela (Jeremy) Gaschler, Christina (Robert) Herrick, Michael Leon, Kyle Franke, Kayla Franke; three great-grandchildren: Alex Gaschler, Autumn Gaschler and Mason Herrick, and another one on the way.
Lois was preceded in death by a daughter, Deborah Leon and a brother, Donald Schnoor.Lois's wishes were to be cremated and no service held.
Westgor Funeral Home
205 W. Doty Ave.
John Frederick Schroeder
M, b. January 23, 1930, d. March 31, 1977
- Birth: John Frederick Schroeder was born on January 23, 1930 in Cook County, Illinois.
- Death: He died on March 31, 1977, at age 47.
- Burial: He was buried in Oak Hill Cemetery, Neenah, Wisconsin.
F, d. yes
- Death: Deborah Schroeder died yes.
Susan Marie Schroeder
Scott Lee Franke
Roger T (Bud) VanRyzin
M, b. March 5, 1910, d. May 15, 1973
- Birth: Roger T (Bud) VanRyzin was born on March 5, 1910 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on May 15, 1973, at age 63.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Source: Appleton Post Crescent Obituary
Wednesday, May 16, 1973
Roger T. 'Bud' Van Ryzin 1424 N. Bennett St. Appleton, age 63, passed away unexpectedly Tuesday evening. He was born March 5, 1910 in Appleton where he lived his entire life time. Mr. Van Ryzin owned and operated Vans Auto Body, for a number of years he has been employed by Kurtz and Roots until his present employment with Reliable Radiator Service.
Survivors include his wife, Lucille Fahrenkrug Van Ryzin; his father, Roy Van Ryzin, Appleton; two daughters, Mrs. Donald [Delores] VandeWettering, Kaukauna; Mrs. Norbert [Sharon] Johnson, Menasha; three sons, Roger, Grafton; David, Appleton; Terrence, Neenah; one step daughter, Mrs. Donald [Evelyn] Fallon, Chicago; one step son, Paul Omachinski, Appleton; four sisters, Mrs. Harry [Gertrude] Schnoor, Menasha; Mrs. Chris [Monica] Wildenberg, Little Chute; Mrs. Paul [Geraldine] Albers, Kimberly; Mrs. Jean Schlitz, Illinois; two brothers, Mark and John, Appleton; 19 grandchildren.
Funeral services will be held Friday at 10 a.m. at the Ellenbecker-Andersen Funeral Home. Interment will be in St. Marys Cemetery. Friends may call at the funeral home Thursday from 3 until 9 p.m. and on Friday from 8 a.m until the hour of services. A memorial fund has been established.
F, b. August 19, 1911, d. 1961
- Birth: Grace Wenzlaff was born on August 19, 1911 in Black Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Baptism: She was baptized in Riverside Cemetery, Appleton, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died in 1961, at age ~50.
Lucille A Fahrenkrug
F, b. October 16, 1918, d. June 1, 1992
- Birth: Lucille A Fahrenkrug was born on October 16, 1918 in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on June 1, 1992, at age 73.
- Burial: She was buried in Oak Hill Cemetery, Neenah, Wisconsin.
- Note: Appleton Post Crescent
Tuesday, June 2, 1992
Lucille A. Fahrenkrug
7231/2 N. Richmond St.
Age 73, passed away Monday June 1, 1992 at 4:50 p.m. after a lengthy illness. She was born October 16, 1918 in Neenah the daughter of the late Paul and Nettie Fahrenkrug. She was previously married to the late Alfred Omachinski. He preceded her in death. In 1973 she married Roger T. Van Ryzin . He preceded him in death in 1973. She clerked in various dress shops for many years, and was an avid bingo player.
Survivors include a daughter and son in-law; Evelyn and Donald Fallon, Chicago; two step-daughters and their husbands; Dori and Joseph VanEperen, Appleton; Sharon and Norbert Johnson, Menasha; a son, Paul Omachinski, Appleton; two step-son, and their wives; Roger D. and Kathy Van Ryzin, Grafton; David and Barbara VanRyzin, Appleton; a sister in-law, Betty Fahrenkrug, Neenah; four grandchildren; 16 great grand-daughters; 17 step great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a stepson, Terrance VanRyzin, three brothers and two sisters.
Funeral services will be Wednesday, June 3, 1992 at 7 p.m. at the Valley Funeral Home with Mr. Henry Grosek officiating. Burial will be in Oak Hill Cemetery. Friends may call at the funeral home from 4 p.m. on Wednesday until the time of service.
Roger D VanRyzin
Dolores Mae VanRyzin
F, b. May 1, 1934, d. March 23, 2015
- Birth: Dolores Mae VanRyzin was born on May 1, 1934 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Donald John VandeWettering were married on February 4, 1955.
- Divorce: Dolores Mae VanRyzin and Donald John VandeWettering were divorced in 1979.
- Marriage: Dolores Mae VanRyzin and Joseph M VanEperen were married on November 29, 1980 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: Dolores Mae VanRyzin was married on September 3, 2003.
- Death: She died on March 23, 2015, at age 80, in Freedom, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Dori M. VanEperen-Bergholtz, 80, of Appleton, passed away peacefully on Monday, March 23, 2015 at Country Villa in Freedom, surrounded by her family. Dori was born on May 1, 1934 to the late Roger and Grace (Wenzlaff) VanRyzin in Appleton. On November 29, 1980 she was united in marriage to Joseph VanEperen; he preceded her in death. On September 3, 2003 she was united in marriage to Allen Bergholtz. Dori was a cook at George's Steakhouse, the Starlite Supper Club, and Appleton Medical Center for 12 years before retiring.
Dori is a member of St. Mary's Catholic Church in Appleton, and a former member of the Red Hat Society in Freedom. She was an avid shopper and collector of Roosters, Snowmen, and Boyd's Bears. Dori was a Golden Girls Fan, and loved to visit and shop in Door County. Most of all Dori loved her family and spending time with her children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren.
She is survived by her husband Allen Bergholtz, children; Cheryl (Mike Lamers) Buelow, Kim (Brian) Romenesko, Jay (Laurie) Vande Wettering, and Linda (Jim) Theobald, step-children; Jan (Steven) Loiselle, Susan (John) Schuttenhelm, Jody (Tom) Van Handel, and Wayne (Cindy) Bergholtz, by her grandchildren; Tara ( Ryan) Young, Troy ( Trisha) Buelow, Billie (Nate) Bougie, Erika (Special friend Travis ) Carrizales, Tyler (Special friend Amanda Rusch) Sitar, Tanner Sitar, Rachel (Fiancé Eric Willis) Sitar, Reilly Traynor, Angie (Ryan) Polenz, Kyle (Special friend Brianna Nelson)Vande Wettering, Eric (Kimberly) Bombinski, and Mackenzie (Special friend Derek Verhassert) Theobald, step-grandchildren; Eric and Allison Van Handel, and Stephanie and Betsy Bergholtz, Great-grandchildren; Leigha, Larissa, Monica and Marah Young, Alivia and Isla Buelow, Will and Baby Bougie, Jacobi Willis, and Aidan, Declan and Charlotte Polenz, and by her brothers; Roger and David VanRyzin. She is further survived by several nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends. Dori was preceded in death by her parents, husband Joseph VanEperen, brother Terrance VanRyzin, sister Sharon (Norbert) Johnson, sisters-in-law; Kathy VanRyzin, Barb VanRyzin, and June VanRyzin, stepmother Lou VanRyzin, niece Marcy VanRyzin and by her best friend since high school Beady Green.
A memorial service will be held on Friday, March 27, 2015 at 6:00 PM at Valley Funeral Home 2211 N. Richmond St. Appleton, with Fr. Bill Swichtenberg officiating. Relatives and friends may visit with the family on Friday, March 27, 2015 from 4:00 PM until 6:00 PM at the FUNERAL HOME.
The family would like to give a special Thank you to the staff at Country Villa especially Tina Vosters, and to the staff of Aseracare Hospice especially Tammy and Kayla for all the care and support they gave to Dori and her family.
Dori - Let's go for a ride!
Mom- We love you and miss you!
-Love The Kids.
Donald John VandeWettering
M, b. August 19, 1934, d. December 10, 2014
- Birth: Donald John VandeWettering was born on August 19, 1934 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Dolores Mae VanRyzin were married on February 4, 1955.
- Divorce: Donald John VandeWettering and Dolores Mae VanRyzin were divorced in 1979.
- Death: Donald John VandeWettering died on December 10, 2014, at age 80, in Darboy, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Wisconsin Veterans Memorial Cemetery, King, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Donald J. Vande Wettering, "Blackie", Darboy, age 80, died unexpectedly on Wednesday, December 10, 2014 at his home. He was born August 19, 1934 in Appleton, WI, son of the late John and Marie (Vanden Van) Vande Wettering. Blackie was a Korean War Veteran, honored with the Purple Heart. After serving in the navy, he returned home and worked at Kimberly Clark. He later was self-employed as a trucker. Blackie was an avid horseman and enjoyed trail riding with friends. He was also a sports fanatic, enjoyed cribbage and spending time with his horse Chance and his mule, Annabelle.
He is survived by his children: Cheryl Buelow (special friend Mike Lamers), Kim (Brian) Romenesko, Jay (Laurie) Vande Wettering, and Linda (Jim) Theobald; 12 grandchildren: Tara (Ryan) Young, Troy (Trisha) Buelow, Billie (Nate) Bougie, Erika Carrizales, Tyler Sitar, Tanner Sitar, Rachael Sitar (fiancé Eric Willis), Reilly Traynor, Angie (Ryan) Polenz, Kyle Vande Wettering, Eric (Kimberly) Bombinski, and Mackenzie Theobald; 11 great-grandchildren: Leigha, Larissa, Monica and Marah Young, Alivia and Isla Buelow, Will Bougie, Jacobi Willis, Aidan, Declan and Charlotte Polenz; his siblings and in-laws: Jim Vande Wettering, Gary "Butch" (Patty) Vande Wettering, Dick (Donna) Vande Wettering, Sue Lowney, Dan (Jayne) Vande Wettering and Vernon Romenesko; special friends: Judy, Jessie and Julie; numerous nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by a sister, Cleo Romenesko and a brother-in-law, Mike Lowney.
A Memorial Service for Blackie will be held at 7:00 p.m. on Sunday, December 14, 2014 at BOETTCHER FAMILY FUNERAL HOME, 2401 Fieldcrest Dr., Kaukauna. Friends may call at the funeral home from 5:30 p.m. until the time of service. Full Military Rites will take place at the funeral home following the service. Burial will take place in King, WI. In Lieu of flowers, a memorial fund is being established. www.boettcherfamilyfuneral.com 766-2099.
Cheryl Lynn VandeWettering
Tony Ray Buelow
Tara Lynn Buelow
Troy Anthony Buelow
Billi Jo Buelow
Kim Ann VandeWettering