Lukas Howard Veldman
M, b. June 15, 1983, d. December 3, 1999
- Birth: Lukas Howard Veldman was born on June 15, 1983 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on December 3, 1999, at age 16, in West Allis, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Holy Cross, Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Veldman, Lukas 1999 Appleton Post Crescent dated 12/6/1999; Lukas H. Veldman, age 16, formerly of Kaukauna, died Friday, December 3rd, 1999, as the result of an auto accident. Lukas was born in Waupun on June 15th, 1983, the son of Linda Romanesko and Dennis Veldman. He was currently a sophomore at Nathan Hale High School in West Allis. Lukas was employed by Stein Garden and Gifts, and all who knew him know how he enjoyed his work there. He also enjoyed hunting, fishing, and spending time with his many friends. Survivors include his mother, Linda Veldman of West Allis; his father, Dennis (Pam) Veldman of Bristol: three sisters and a brother, Kathy (Ken) Oppermann of Columbus, Denise (Jason) Stadtmueller of Kaukauna, Andrew Veldman of Kaukauna, and Ruth Veldman of West Allis; a stepbrother, Joel (Lana) Krogh of Burlington; two stepsisters, Melissa (Robert) Romaine of Las Vegas; and Allison Larson of Bristol; seven nieces and nephews, Christopher and Nicolas Oppermann, Paige and Hailey Veldman, and Krista, Tamara, and Adriana Stadtmueller, his maternal grandparents, Monroe (Lenora) Romanesko of Kaukauna; his paternal grandfather, Howard Veldman of Hancock; and his paternal great-grandmother, Myrtle Glenzer of Stevens Point. He is also survived by many aunts and uncles, Barbara (David) Drewa, of Kaukauna, Steven (Delores) Veldman of Kaukauna, Peg Veldman of Kaukauna, Daniel (Marilyn) Romanesko of Trenton, New Jersey, Denise Romanesko of West Allis, Melita (Lowell) Prickett of Kaukauna, Eileen (Dennis) Valukas of Racine, Mary VanRooy of Ashwaubenon, Walter (Cindy) Romanesko of Neenah, and Nora (Bryan) Snyder of Green Bay. Lukas is further survived by his godmother, Christine Vandenheuvel of Kaukauna. He was preceded in death by his grandmother, Ruth Ann Veldman, and by uncles, Howard Veldman Jr. and Thomas VanRooy. Funeral services for Lukas will be held at 10:30 a.m. on Tuesday December 7th, 1999 at Trinity Lutheran Church in Kaukauna with Reverend Thomas Nickelbein officiating. Internment will be in Holy Cross Cemetery.
Daryl Dean Wendt
F, b. July 19, 1938, d. April 15, 2013
- Birth: Nancy VandenHeuvel was born on July 19, 1938 in Kimberly, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on April 15, 2013, at age 74, in Little Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Nancy "Nana" Riedel, 74, of Darboy, went home with Jesus on Monday, April 15, 2012 at Parkside Care Center with her family by her side. Nancy was born July 19, 1938 in Kimberly to John and Ceceila (Van Elzen) Vanden Heuvel. She was united in marriage to James Riedel on May 17, 1958. Nancy loved to laugh and spending time with her family and friends was the most important thing to her. She loved to laugh and taught us to love, laugh and have compassion for others. Nana would get right down on the floor and play games with her grandchildren and great grandchildren. She enjoyed gardening, her flowers and bird-watching. Nancy was a devoted Wife, Mom and Nana. She loved the holidays and the time spent together as a family.
Nancy is survived by her husband James Riedel, four children; Chris Van Driel, Cathy, (Tony) Van Hammond, Randy (Michele) Riedel, and Polly (Mark) Sonnleitner, grandchildren, Ben, Rick, Ryan, Murphy, Casey, Amber, Bethany, Brandon, Brady, Luke and Eric, seven great grandchildren; Kyleigh, Jaxson, Gracie, Carson, Chloey, Solly, and Roman, brothers and sisters; Dan (Helen) Vanden Heuvel, Ginny Kilbey, Mary Ann (Ronnie) Popp, Jim (Sandy) Vanden Heuvel, and Debbie (Hank) Hupfauf, a special sister-in-law, Jeannie, and brothers and sisters-in-law; Helen (Larry) Ulrich, Bill (Vivian) Riedel, Joe (Marge) Riedel, Kay Riedel, David (Pat) Riedel, Sharon Riedel, nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
Nancy was preceded in death by her parents, an infant son Joey, and her brothers-in-law, John Riedel, Jerry Riedel and Bob Riedel.
The memorial service for Nancy will be held on Friday, April 19, 2013 at 7:00 PM at the Jansen Fargo Funeral Home, 204 E. Kimberly Ave. A time of visitation will be held on Friday from 5:00 PM until the time of the service at the funeral home.
Online condolences may be expressed at www.wichmannfargo.com.
The family would like to thank the staff at Grand Horizons for all they did and the staff at Parkside Care Center especially Jayne, Terry, Ronda, Trish, Linda, Zoey, Synthea, Kim, Colleen, and everyone who had contact with Mom.
In lieu of flowers memorials can be made to Catholic Relief Services of Haiti.
Thank you for all the Memories Mom
We will see you soon.
Virginia Mary VandenHeuvel
Mary Ann VandenHeuvel