Suzanne Frances VanGrinsven
Jennifer L Bach
Dawn Ann Gossman
F, b. January 27, 1946, d. January 19, 2018
- Birth: Dawn Ann Gossman was born on January 27, 1946 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She was married on October 23, 1965.
- Death: She died on January 19, 2018, at age 71.
- Burial: She was buried in Lakeview Memorial Park, Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
- Note: Neenah - Dawn A. (Gossman) Erdmann, age 71, of Neenah, passed away peacefully, with her family at her side on Friday, January 19, 2018. Dawn was born on January 27, 1946 in Appleton daughter of the late Harold and Harriet (Vanderpas) Gossman. She was a graduate of Menasha High School Class of 1964. Dawn married James Erdmann on October 23, 1965. Dawn loved talking to people and enjoyed working at Simple Simon Bakery for many years as well as Copps in the bakery department and at Theda Clark Medical Center in the birth center. She also enjoyed walking at the YMCA. Dawn loved spending time with her family, especially the grandkids. She enjoyed spending time up north, camping and traveling. Dawn's religion and faith were very important to her. She was a member of Martin Luther Lutheran Church in Neenah where she was involved in Bible study and helping with funeral luncheons.
In addition to her husband Jim, Dawn is survived by her children: Luanne (Jeff) Stoeger, Kenneth (girlfriend Jackie) Erdmann, Tracey (Steve) Rice, and Kevin (Rose) Erdmann; her grandchildren, Faythe, Carissa and Kaylee Erdmann and Samantha Rice. She is also survived by her sisters, Sandra Wolters and Noreen (Mike) Spolar; brothers-in-law, Gary, Wayne and Karl Erdmann and Don Braun and sisters-in-law, Carol Linder and Sharon Erdmann.
Dawn was preceded in death by her parents, her mother-in-law and father-in-law, Anton and Elsie Erdmann, her sisters, Gail Frank and Betty Runge, her brother, Jack Gossman, brothers-in-law, Bill Runge and Nick and Gene Erdmann, a niece Pam Erdmann, and her good friend Cindy Dallman.
Funeral services for Dawn will be held at 4:00 p.m. on Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at Martin Luther Lutheran Church, 436 South Lake Street, Neenah with Pastor Tyler Shinnick officiating. Visitation will be held at the church from 2:00 p.m. until the time of services. Burial will be in Lakeview Memorial Park, Oshkosh.
The family would like to thank the staff at Manor Care and Theda Care Medical Center in Appleton for all the care given to Dawn.
Sandra Lee Gossman
Gail Mary Gossman
F, b. July 22, 1952, d. yes
- Birth: Gail Mary Gossman was born on July 22, 1952.
- Death: She died yes.
Noreen Kay Gossman
Wanda Elizabeth (Betty) Drefs
F, b. November 8, 1920, d. June 28, 2015
- Birth: Wanda Elizabeth (Betty) Drefs was born on November 8, 1920 in Eureka, Woodford Co, Illinois.
- Marriage: She and Cyril A (Bill) VanderPas were married on September 1, 1951 in Eureka, Woodford Co, Illinois.
- Death: Wanda Elizabeth (Betty) Drefs died on June 28, 2015, at age 94, in Kansas.
- Burial: She was buried in Star of Hope Mausoleum, Appleton, Wisconsin.
- Note: Wanda E. "Betty" Vander Pas, 94, of Eureka, IL, passed away 8:30 a.m. on Sunday June 28, 2015, at Golden Living Nursing Home in Spring Hill, KS, where she was convalescing.
She was born on November 8, 1920, in Eureka, IL, to Emil and Marie (Hinnen) Drefs. Betty married Cyril A "Bill" Vander Pas of Little Chute, Wisconsin, on September 1, 1951, at Our Redeemer Lutheran Church in Eureka, IL. Bill passed in March of 2013.
Surviving are two sons, James (Elise) Vander Pas of Sparta, NJ; and William (Kristin) Vander Pas of Olathe, KS; six grandchildren, twins, Brett and Todd, Kristin, Aaron, Mark and Megan; and one great-grandson, Trey.
Born in Eureka, IL, she was a life-long resident and was a member of Our Redeemer Lutheran Church since childhood. Betty graduated from Eureka High School in 1938. Betty met Bill at Montgomery Wards in Peoria, where they were both employed at the time. Betty then worked for Caterpillar Inc. for 36 years as an administrative assistant for senior executives.
Funeral services will be held at 11:30 a.m. on Wednesday, July 8th, at Our Redeemer Lutheran Church in Eureka. Pastor Joe Burns will officiate. Visitation will be held from 10:30 - 11:30 a.m. at the church prior to the funeral. Entombment will be held at the Star of Hope Chapel Mausoleum at Highland Memorial Park in Appleton, WI. A brief memorial service will take place at the chapel on Thursday.
Memorial contributions may be given to Our Redeemer Lutheran Church in Eureka. Online condolences may be sent the family at argoruestmanharris.com.
William Anthony VanderPas
Mary Beth Mackie Hartjes
F, b. July 7, 1942, d. December 19, 1979
St John High School Yearbook 1960
- Birth: Mary Beth Mackie Hartjes was born on July 7, 1942 in Little Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She was married in 1962.
- Death: She died on December 19, 1979, at age 37, in Darboy, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Holy Angels Cemetery, Darboy, Wisconsin.
- Graduation: She graduated from St John High School, Little Chute, in 1960.
M, b. November 19, 1929, d. May 24, 1997
Family: Violet Immel (b. October 2, 1930, d. September 2, 1997)
St John High School Yearbook 1947
- Birth: Clement VanderZanden was born on November 19, 1929 in Little Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Violet Immel were married on March 1, 1952 in Fairbanks, Fairbanks Co, Alaska.
- Death: Clement VanderZanden died on May 24, 1997, at age 67.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Graduation: He graduated from St John High School, Little Chute, in 1947.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
F, b. June 1, 1961, d. May 19, 1997
- Birth: Jill Wittman was born on June 1, 1961 in Darboy, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on May 19, 1997, at age 35, in Darboy, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
Rita C Schaefer
F, b. November 27, 1917, d. August 28, 1994
- Birth: Rita C Schaefer was born on November 27, 1917 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on August 28, 1994, at age 76, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.