- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
M, b. February 12, 1842, d. July 25, 1910
- Birth: Theodorus VanLee was born on February 12, 1842 in Geffen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Theodora Hendrika Kooijmans were married on July 1, 1867 in Rossum, Gelderland, Netherlands.
- Death: Theodorus VanLee died on July 25, 1910, at age 68, in Oss, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Theodora Hendrika Kooijmans
F, b. July 5, 1844, d. November 15, 1923
- Birth: Theodora Hendrika Kooijmans was born on July 5, 1844 in Rossum, Gelderland, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Theodorus VanLee were married on July 1, 1867 in Rossum, Gelderland, Netherlands.
- Death: Theodora Hendrika Kooijmans died on November 15, 1923, at age 79, in Nijmegen, Gelderland, Netherlands.
M, b. November 6, 1803, d. May 12, 1877
- Birth: Petrus VanLee was born on November 6, 1803 in Geffen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Anna Maria Willems were married on April 27, 1839 in Geffen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: Petrus VanLee died on May 12, 1877, at age 73, in Geffen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Anna Maria Willems
F, b. December 10, 1810, d. November 2, 1873
- Birth: Anna Maria Willems was born on December 10, 1810 in Oploo, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Petrus VanLee were married on April 27, 1839 in Geffen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: Anna Maria Willems died on November 2, 1873, at age 62, in Geffen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. September 2, 1776, d. September 7, 1831
- Birth: Johannes Lee was born on September 2, 1776 in Rosmalen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Maria Catharina Jansen were married on April 24, 1802 in Geffen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: Johannes Lee died on September 7, 1831, at age 55, in Geffen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Maria Catharina Jansen
F, b. June 19, 1769, d. February 18, 1859
Family: Johannes Lee (b. September 2, 1776, d. September 7, 1831)
- Birth: Maria Catharina Jansen was born on June 19, 1769 in Broekhuizenvorst, Limburg, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Johannes Lee were married on April 24, 1802 in Geffen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: Maria Catharina Jansen died on February 18, 1859, at age 89, in Geffen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Maria Charlotte Friederike Knuth
F, b. February 15, 1829, d. December 11, 1875
- Birth: Maria Charlotte Friederike Knuth was born on February 15, 1829 in Schwessow, Kreis Greifenberg, Pommern, Prussia.
- Marriage: She and Franz August Bellin were married on January 20, 1848.
- Death: Maria Charlotte Friederike Knuth died on December 11, 1875, at age 46, in Germantown, Washington Co, Wisconsin.
Dorothea Sophia Wilhelmine Bellin
F, b. June 14, 1830, d. March 29, 1901
- Birth: Dorothea Sophia Wilhelmine Bellin was born on June 14, 1830.
- Marriage: She and Johann Gottfried Knuth were married on January 23, 1852 in Ozaukee County, Wisconsin.
- Death: Dorothea Sophia Wilhelmine Bellin died on March 29, 1901, at age 70, in Sheboygan County, Wisconsin.
Johanna Wilhelmine Louise Knuth
F, b. January 12, 1832, d. September 17, 1873
- Birth: Johanna Wilhelmine Louise Knuth was born on January 12, 1832 in Schwessow, Kreis Greifenberg, Pommern, Prussia.
- Marriage: She and Gottlieb Ludwig Bruss were married on February 28, 1851 in Mequon, Ozaukee Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Johanna Wilhelmine Louise Knuth died on September 17, 1873, at age 41, in Mequon, Ozaukee Co, Wisconsin.
Gottlieb Ludwig Bruss
M, b. March 11, 1829, d. February 5, 1914
- Birth: Gottlieb Ludwig Bruss was born on March 11, 1829.
- Marriage: He and Johanna Wilhelmine Louise Knuth were married on February 28, 1851 in Mequon, Ozaukee Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Gottlieb Ludwig Bruss died on February 5, 1914, at age 84.
M, b. February 7, 1916, d. January 28, 1971
- Birth: Ralph Brammer was born on February 7, 1916 in Illinois.
- Death: He died on January 28, 1971, at age 54, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. July 2, 1909, d. December 9, 1993
- Birth: Eileen Dutcher was born on July 2, 1909.
- Death: She died on December 9, 1993, at age 84, in Arizona.
Antonius Lambertus Ceelen
M, b. May 28, 1902, d. April 3, 1951
- Birth: Antonius Lambertus Ceelen was born on May 28, 1902.
- Death: He died on April 3, 1951, at age 48.
Francisca Theodora Ceelen
F, b. August 9, 1904, d. March 5, 1947
Family: Jan VanDijk (b. December 10, 1906, d. October 8, 1985)
- Birth: Francisca Theodora Ceelen was born on August 9, 1904.
- Death: She died on March 5, 1947, at age 42.
M, b. December 10, 1906, d. October 8, 1985
- Birth: Jan VanDijk was born on December 10, 1906.
- Death: He died on October 8, 1985, at age 78.
Mary Ann VanCamp
F, b. February 27, 1887, d. December 21, 1974
- Birth: Mary Ann VanCamp was born on February 27, 1887 in Freedom, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Cornelius VanDyke were married on October 2, 1906 in St John Nepomucene Church, Little Chute, Wisconsin.
- Death: Mary Ann VanCamp died on December 21, 1974, at age 87, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, New/2/16SW.
M, b. October 14, 1877, d. February 2, 1943
- Father: Frank VanDyke (b. September 22, 1847, d. June 28, 1931)
- Mother: Johanna Geven (b. December 24, 1843, d. February 22, 1885)
- Birth: Cornelius VanDyke was born on October 14, 1877 in Little Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Baptism: He was baptized on October 15, 1877 in St John Nepomucene Church, Little Chute, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Mary Ann VanCamp were married on October 2, 1906 in St John Nepomucene Church, Little Chute, Wisconsin.
- Death: Cornelius VanDyke died on February 2, 1943, at age 65, in Little Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, New/2/16SW.
Joseph C VanDyke
M, b. June 10, 1915, d. October 3, 2010
St John High School Yearbook 1933
- Birth: Joseph C VanDyke was born on June 10, 1915 in Little Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on October 3, 2010, at age 95.
- Burial: He was buried in Shrine of Good Shepherd, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
- Note: Joseph C. Van Dyke, 95, Green Bay, died Sunday, Oct. 3, 2010. He was born June 10, 1915, in Little Chute, to Cornelius and Mary (VanCamp) Van Dyke. Joe graduated from St. John Grade School and was in the first graduating class of St. John High School. He was proud that during his senior year his football team was undefeated and was never even scored upon. After high school, he earned a degree in Civil Engineering from Marquette University. While at Marquette, he joined the Triangle Engineering Fraternity.
Following graduation, he earned his license as a Registered Professional Engineer. His first job after college was at Unit Structures, headquartered in Peshtigo, makers of laminated wooden arches for churches and athletic facilities. Joe worked his way up to the position of Executive Vice President. While working at Unit Structures, the Van Dykes lived in Marinette. In September of 1967, he bought out the retiring partner of Foth and Porath in Green Bay and the firm became Foth and Van Dyke. He served as President and Chairman of the Board until his retirement in 1981. During his tenure the firm grew in size and stature and today is regarded as one of the top 125 engineering firms in the country.
Mr. Van Dyke was a member of the National Society of Professional Engineers and was a charter member of the Wisconsin Society of Engineers. During his career he won a number of prestigious awards. In 1978, he was honored by the Professional Engineers in Private Practice. At the Wisconsin Society of Engineers State Convention in 2004 he received the life membership award for his sixty years of continuous membership.
Joe had also been an active member of numerous civic organizations and was a longtime volunteer at the National Railroad Museum. Joe and his wife, Beverly loved to travel the world. They also enjoyed spending time with their family and friends at their cottage in Spread Eagle, Wis. They loved dancing and had been members of the Neighborly Club. Joe was a wonderful dad, grandpa and great grandpa. He loved taking long walks with his children and grandchildren. Time spent with his family was precious. He also loved to garden and spent many hours cultivating his roses and tinkering around the house. Joe was an avid golfer and scored a hole-in-one at the Little River Golf Course in Marinette. He had a dry, witty sense of humor and was always able to cultivate a special relationship with little children, especially his grandkids and great grandkids. Survivors include five children and their spouses, Kieth and Cindy Van Dyke, Neil Van Dyke and Lee Prange, Lynn and John Lozanski, Mary Joan and Daniel O'Leary, Lisa Mueller; a daughter-in-law, Ellen Van Dyke; 14 grandchildren, Tara Lyn (Matt) Kerscher, Nikol (Mike) Waters, Danielle (Klay) Konrad, Michael (fiancee, Carolina) Lozanski, Robbie Lozanski, Kelsey Mueller, Sam Mueller, Shannon Mueller, Lauren Prange Van Dyke, Erin Dunbar, Bill (Melissa) Ney; Jody Groomes, Jason (Tara) O'Leary, Nick (Melanie) O'Leary; his great-grandchildren, Alli, Nathan, Sam, Max, Brynn, Lyla Kate, Kael, Jace, Amanda, Aaron, Klaire, Sophia, Gretchen, Amelia, Evelynn, Abby, Clara, Lucy, Riley; two sisters-in-law, Joan Majewski, Betty Kerwin, a brother-in-law and his wife, Richard (Arlene) Kerwin; a special family friend, Joyce Tinnerollo; nieces and nephews.
Joseph was preceded in death by his wife, Beverly in 2004; an infant son, Michael; a son, Steven; a brother, Ambrose; and a sister, Anna.
Friends may call at Blaney Funeral Home, 1521 Shawano Ave., from 4 to 8 p.m. Thursday. A Parish Wake Service will be held at 7:30 p.m. Thursday. Friends may also call at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic Church, 2771 Oakwood Dr., from 10:30 to 11 a.m. Friday. The Mass of Christian Burial will be held at 11 a.m. Friday at the church with Rev. Paul Demuth officiating. Entombment will be in the Shrine of the Good Shepherd Mausoleum. To send online condolences, please go to www.BlaneyFuneralHome.com.
In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund has been established to benefit Paul's Pantry and The Einstein Project.
The Van Dyke family wishes to express their gratitude to the staff of Renaissance Assisted Living for their care of Joe during his stay there.
- Graduation: He graduated from St John High School, Little Chute, in 1933.
F, b. circa 1900
- Birth: Ethel VanCamp was born circa 1900.
M, b. circa 1900
- Birth: James McGee was born circa 1900.