F, b. June 18, 1913, d. April 4, 2002
- Birth: Agnes VanStiphout was born on June 18, 1913.
- Marriage: She and William A Hermes were married on September 6, 1932 in St John Nepomucene Church, Little Chute, Wisconsin.
- Death: Agnes VanStiphout died on April 4, 2002, at age 88, in Sheboygan, Sheboygan Co, Wisconsin.
William A Hermes
M, b. May 4, 1909, d. May 29, 1986
- Birth: William A Hermes was born on May 4, 1909 in Little Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Agnes VanStiphout were married on September 6, 1932 in St John Nepomucene Church, Little Chute, Wisconsin.
- Death: William A Hermes died on May 29, 1986, at age 77, in Sheboygan, Sheboygan Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Sheboygan, Sheboygan Co, Wisconsin.
Judith May VanStiphout
F, b. May 14, 1949, d. August 29, 1993
- Birth: Judith May VanStiphout was born on May 14, 1949 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She was married on July 6, 1991 in Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on August 29, 1993, at age 44, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St Mary's, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
- Graduation: She graduated from Kaukauna High School in 1967.
Julian (Pete) VanStiphout
M, b. September 2, 1909, d. January 13, 1978
- Birth: Julian (Pete) VanStiphout was born on September 2, 1909.
- Marriage: He and Irma Clara Schiefelbein were married on August 15, 1936.
- Death: Julian (Pete) VanStiphout died on January 13, 1978, at age 68, in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Trinity Ev. Lutheran Cemetery, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
- Note: J. Van Stiphout Dies
After Brief Illness; Was 68
Julian P. ("Pete") Van Stiphout, 68, an employee of Thilmany Pulp and Paper Company for more than four decades, died Friday morning, January 13, at his home, 1609 Green Bay Road, following a brief illness.
He was born September 2, 1909 in Stetsonville, Wisconsin, and had lived in the Kaukauna area most of his life. After 42 years of employment, he retired from Thilmany Pulp and Paper Company on September 1, 1970. He was a calendar stack operator.
Mr. Van Stiphout was a member of the Thilmany Quarter Century Club, a member of Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church, and the Men's Club of the church.
Survivors are his wife, Erma Schiefelbein Van Stiphout; three daughters, Mrs. Donald (Beverly) Verbruggen of Appleton, Mrs. Ambrose (Shirley) Loritz of Luxemburg, and Mrs. Stephen (Noreen) Van Daalwyk of Combined Locks; a son, Thomas of Kaukauna; a brother, Raymond (Bunny) Van Stiphout of Kaukauna; two sisters, Mrs. Ruby Woelz of Kaukauna, and Mrs. William (Agnes) Hermes of Clermont, Florida; and 16 grandchildren.
Funeral services were at 11 a.m. Monday at Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church, with the Rev. John W. Mattek officiating. Interment was in the parish cemetery.
Pallbearers were George Hermes, Harold Klitzke, Dennis Van Stiphout, William Schiefelbein, Jr., Gary Selig and Joe Van Grinsven.
The Fargo Funeral Home assisted the family with arrangements.
Aimee Sue VanDeHey
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
Christopher Robert Froze
Leo Joseph VandeWalle
M, b. May 17, 1896, d. February 17, 1965
- Birth: Leo Joseph VandeWalle was born on May 17, 1896.
- Marriage: He and Anna Anderson were married on April 23, 1923 in Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Leo Joseph VandeWalle died on February 17, 1965, at age 68.
- Burial: He was buried in Mount Calvary Cemetery, DePere, Wisconsin.
F, b. February 27, 1891, d. July 27, 1954
- Birth: Anna Anderson was born on February 27, 1891.
- Marriage: She and Henry Joseph Hermes were married in 1916 in Menominee, Menominee Co, Michigan.
- Marriage: Anna Anderson and Leo Joseph VandeWalle were married on April 23, 1923 in Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Anna Anderson died on July 27, 1954, at age 63.
- Burial: She was buried in Mount Calvary Cemetery, DePere, Wisconsin.
Terry M Bootz
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
Lawrence John DeGroot
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
Timothy John Zak
Jeffrey L Laack
Melissa Ann Stumpf
Gino Paul Giordana
Richard P Giordana
M, b. November 15, 1932, d. August 9, 2005
- Birth: Richard P Giordana was born on November 15, 1932 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on August 9, 2005, at age 72.
- Burial: He was buried in Holy Cross, Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Giordana, Richard P.
Richard P. Giordana, age 72, died Tuesday morning, August 9, 2005, following a short illness, with his family at his side. He was born November 15, 1932, to the late Emil and Laura (Diquardo) Giordana, Sr., in Kaukauna, where he was a resident all of his life. Rich served his country during the Korean Conflict, with the U. S. Army. Following his discharge Rich became the proprietor of the Modern Bar from 1957 to 1970. He was then employed by Giddings and Lewis and then purchased Rich and Sally’s Cove which he owned until 2000. Rich enjoyed Kaukauna sports as an umpire, a participant and fan. He was a prideful Kaukauna Ghost Alumni. Rich was an avid Packer fan, a season ticket holder and attended two Super Bowls, in Oakland and Miami. In his spare time enjoyed golfing and growing his peppers and tomatoes. He was a member of Holy Cross Catholic Church and the Kaukauna Electric City VFW Post #3319. He is survived by his wife, Sally A. (Lindstrom) Giordana, with whom he celebrated their 50th Wedding Anniversary on July 2, 2005; four children, Pamela A. (Karl) Waichulaitis, Chandler, AZ; Jeff L. (Kelly) Giordana, Kaukauna; Troy R. (Patti) Giordana, Longmont, CO; Gino P.(Missy) Giordana, Menasha; six beloved grandchildren, Aubrey, Jacob, Dacia, Nicolas, Gianna and Dominic; three brothers, Frank (Florence) Giordana, Kaukauna; James Giordana, Kenosha; Robert Giordana, Kaukauna; three sisters, Sister Jilene, Racine; Mary Hubert, Kaukauna; Janice (Robert) Hammen, Kaukauna; a brother-in-law, Carl (Margaret) Lindstrom, Scottsdale, AZ; three sisters-in-law, LaDonna, Delores and Lorraine Giordana, all of Kaukauna. He was preceded in death by three brothers, Carl, Joseph and Emil Jr. Giordana, two sisters, Philomena (Rudy) Skalmusky, Lucille Schmidt; a brother-in-law, Henry Hubert and two sisters-in-law, Sally and Pauline Giordana. A memorial service for Richard will be held at 11:00 am, Friday, August 12, 2005, at HOLY CROSS CATHOLIC CHURCH, 309 Desnoyer Street, with Father Jack Mullarkey officiating. Burial will be in Holy Cross Cemetery. Friends may call at the church on Friday, from 9:00 am, until the time of the mass. In lieu of flowers a memorial fund is being established.
The family would like to thank the staff of Appleton Medical Center and ThedaCare at Home Hospice for their loving care and support.
We love you Dad and Papa, to the moon and back.
FARGO FUNERAL HOME 400 West Wisconsin Avenue Kaukauna 920-766-6200 www.fargofuneralhomes.com.
Sally A Lindstrom
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Libra