George D Davis
M, b. December 22, 1898, d. February 23, 1973
- Birth: George D Davis was born on December 22, 1898 in Waupaca County, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on February 23, 1973, at age 74, in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. August 22, 1896, d. March 9, 1972
- Birth: Julia Boreham was born on August 22, 1896 in Weyauwega, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on March 9, 1972, at age 75, in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. circa 1878
- Birth: Joseph Berchem was born circa 1878.
- Marriage: He and Lydia VandenBranden were married on February 14, 1912 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. January 30, 1838, d. April 29, 1845
- Birth: Petronella Tomson was born on January 30, 1838 in Sevenum, Limburg, Netherlands.
- Death: She died on April 29, 1845, at age 7, in Sevenum, Limburg, Netherlands.
M, b. April 7, 1725
Family: Ida Linders (b. circa 1725, d. August 14, 1783)
- Birth: Cornelis Cox was born on April 7, 1725 in Horst, Limburg, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Ida Linders were married on June 15, 1760 in Horst, Limburg, Netherlands.
F, b. circa 1725, d. August 14, 1783
- Birth: Ida Linders was born circa 1725 in Horst, Limburg, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Cornelis Cox were married on June 15, 1760 in Horst, Limburg, Netherlands.
- Death: Ida Linders died on August 14, 1783 in Horst, Limburg, Netherlands.
M, b. January 10, 1687, d. September 28, 1738
- Birth: Petri Cox was born on January 10, 1687 in Horst, Limburg, Netherlands.
- Death: He died on September 28, 1738, at age 51, in Horst, Limburg, Netherlands.
F, b. circa 1695, d. July 20, 1766
Family: Petri Cox (b. January 10, 1687, d. September 28, 1738)
- Birth: Elizabeth Verdellen was born circa 1695.
- Death: She died on July 20, 1766 in Horst, Limburg, Netherlands.
F, b. August 18, 1949, d. November 28, 2009
- Birth: Pamela Kohne was born on August 18, 1949 in Colorado.
- Marriage: She was married in 1969.
- Marriage: She was married on January 25, 1974.
- Death: She died on November 28, 2009, at age 60.
- Note: December 2, 2009
Kaftanski, Pamela (Kohne)
Pamela Kaftanski (Kohne), age 60, Newton, died Saturday, November 28, 2009, with her husband at her side. She was born August 18, 1949, in Colorado, daughter of Warren and Betty (Hopfensperger) Kohne. Pam married Robert Kaftanski on January 25, 1974. Pamela worked at Hayssen in Sheboygan for 11 years. She worked as an LPN Nurse for two years in Kaukauna. She groomed dogs for Dr. Popp's in Manitowoc and at home for fifteen years. She also loved and bred German Shepherds, poodles and poodle mixes. She would also rescue any dog that needed a home.
She will be sadly missed by her husband, Robert Kaftanski, Newton; daughter Robin (Michael) DeWalt, Wisconsin Dells; stepson Steven (Cindy) Kaftanski (daughter Miya Hanson, grandson Makia Hanson), Madison; brother Philip (Kay) Kohne (children Mike and Laura), Kaukauna; sister Patricia Kohne (children Sheila, Tim and Brian), Kaukauna; and brother Perry (Debra) Kohne (children David and Adam), Oregon. She further is survived by six aunts and two uncles from the Hopfensperger side and an aunt and an uncle from the Kohne side; mother-in-law Peggy Kaftanski, Sheboygan, sister-in-law Patricia (Bill) Ballhorn (daughter Shannon), Madison, sister-in-law Mary (Bob) Sauger (son Matt (Daniella) Erbstoesser), Sheboygan.
She was preceded in death by her mother Betty Kohne and grandparents Andrew and Ida Hopfensperger and Floyd and Mary Kohne, and brother-in-law Michael Kaftanski.
Friends may call after 12:30 p.m. Sunday, December 6, 2009, at St. John Ev. Lutheran Church, 7531 English Lake Rd., Manitowoc (Newtonburg), where a Memorial Service will take place at 1 p.m. Online condolences may be expressed at
In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund has been established in her name. The family wishes to thank Jim Punke, Irene Favre, the Valders and St. Nazianz first responders, Sheboygan Visiting Nurses, Dr. Hephsner and the staff of Bay Care Hospital in Green Bay.
"A special thank you to my beloved husband Robert for his special care and love during my time of need, my children and spouses, my brothers, sister and in-laws and their families, my aunts, good neighbors, friends and those I may have forgotten. Thank Jim and Carol Punke for their special care and helping Robert in providing the additional love and help you have given me at home." Love, Pamela
Lyndahl Funeral Home
And Cremation Services
Green Bay, Wisconsin
Donald Alvin Schroeder
Earl E Briggs
M, b. November 30, 1913, d. January 4, 1984
- Birth: Earl E Briggs was born on November 30, 1913 in Sparta, Monroe Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Lillian A Deeg were married on May 18, 1933.
- Death: Earl E Briggs died on January 4, 1984, at age 70.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Lillian A Deeg
F, b. September 28, 1916, d. August 10, 2005
- Birth: Lillian A Deeg was born on September 28, 1916 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Earl E Briggs were married on May 18, 1933.
- Death: Lillian A Deeg died on August 10, 2005, at age 88, in Downey, Los Angeles Co, California.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. circa 1835
- Birth: Henry Schlein was born circa 1835.
F, b. May 10, 1834, d. June 13, 1913
Family 1: George John Monyette (b. July 2, 1830, d. February 22, 1875)
- Claude Monyette (b. January 1, 1858, d. August 5, 1858)
- Barbara Monyette (b. September 27, 1859, d. March 8, 1940)
- Nicholas Monyette (b. February 4, 1862, d. March 20, 1932)
- Alexander Monyette (b. August 2, 1866, d. June 4, 1941)
- Catherine Monyette (b. March 26, 1867, d. February 28, 1945)
- Elizabeth Monyette (b. May 10, 1870, d. May 18, 1957)
- Susan Monyette (b. March 22, 1871, d. October 28, 1950)
- Mary J Monyette (b. August 15, 1873, d. February 1, 1948)
- William Monyette (b. April 22, 1875, d. 1938)
- Birth: Susana Martiny was born on May 10, 1834 in Belgium.
- Marriage: She and George John Monyette were married in February 1857 in Belgium.
- Death: Susana Martiny died on June 13, 1913, at age 79, in Mackville, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St Edward Cemetery, Mackville, Wisconsin.