Egbert Leonard DeValk
M, b. June 3, 1917, d. April 18, 2015
- Birth: Egbert Leonard DeValk was born on June 3, 1917.
- Death: He died on April 18, 2015, at age 97.
- Note: Edward L. De Valk,
Edward reunited with his wife, Jeanette on Monday, April 13, 2015 at the age of 97. Loving dad of David and Jeff De Valk. Grandfather of Brandon and Megan. Further survived by other relatives and friends.
Visitation Thursday, April 16 at CHURCH AND CHAPEL FUNERAL HOME, 15250 W. National Ave., New Berlin, from 3:00-5:00 PM.
Melvin R Vandenberg
M, b. circa 1909, d. January 29, 1962
- Birth: Melvin R Vandenberg was born circa 1909.
- Marriage: He and Ella Marie DeValk were married on June 14, 1932.
- Death: Melvin R Vandenberg died on January 29, 1962.
Vincent Florian Diedrich
M, b. June 10, 1943, d. May 4, 2011
- Birth: Vincent Florian Diedrich was born on June 10, 1943 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on March 29, 1962 in Holy Name Church, Kimberly, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on May 4, 2011, at age 67, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Vincent F. Diedrich, age 67, died on Wednesday, May 4, 2011, at St. Elizabeth Hospital, following a courageous battle with cancer, surrounded by his family. He was born on June 10, 1943, in Kaukauna, son of the late Florian and Marie (Reed) Diedrich. In March of 1962, he was united in marriage to Sandie Dambruch at Holy Name Catholic Church in Kimberly. Vince was employed by Thilmany for over 40 years until his retirement in 2003. He was a member of the Thilmany Quarter Century Club. Vince enjoyed golfing, camping at Kastle Kampground, watching the Packers, and spending winters in Texas. Most important was his time spent with his family and the grandchildren.
Vince is survived by his wife of 49 years, Sandie; two sons: Bob (Wendy) and their children, Jamie (special friend Ben), Stephanie, and Ryan; Dave (Diane) and their children, Heather, Brianna, and Nick; a great- grandchild, Jakob; five sisters: Colleen (Chuck) Marx, Caroline (Gary) Menting, Diane (Greg) Collins, Connie (Glenn) Hietpas, and Christy Diedrich (special friend Cathy); three brothers: Greg (Joyce) Diedrich, Tom (Diane) Diedrich, and Steve Diedrich. He is further survived by numerous nieces, nephews, and other relatives.
He was preceded in death by his parents and in-laws, Bob and Fran Dambruch.
Funeral Services for Vince will be held at 11 a.m. on Saturday, May 7, 2011, at BOETTCHER FAMILY FUNERAL HOME, 2401 Fieldcrest Dr., Kaukauna, with Fr. Jerry Pastors officiating. Friends will be received on Saturday from 9 a.m. until the time of service. In lieu of flowers, a memorial is being established in his name.
The family wishes to extend their gratitude to Dr. Timothy F. Goggins, Jennifer Greiner, Fox Valley Hematology & Oncology-Madison Center, 4 West Oncology at St. Elizabeth Hospital, and Dr. Mahindra for their care and compassion.
Vince: I have loved you since I have been 14 years old. You were my lover, friend, and my rock.
Dad: We love you and will miss you dearly. Bob and Dave.
Papa: We miss you and love you. The grandchildren and great-grandchild.
M, b. September 27, 1914, d. May 8, 1996
- Birth: Norman Conrad was born on September 27, 1914.
- Marriage: He and Florence E DeValk were married on June 19, 1934.
- Death: Norman Conrad died on May 8, 1996, at age 81.
M, b. September 30, 1917, d. October 31, 1977
- Birth: Harry Buszkiewicz was born on September 30, 1917.
- Death: He died on October 31, 1977, at age 60.
F, b. June 2, 1919, d. September 17, 2002
- Birth: Jeanette Unknown was born on June 2, 1919.
- Death: She died on September 17, 2002, at age 83.
Robert H DeValk
M, b. 1928, d. 1928
- Birth: Robert H DeValk was born in 1928.
- Death: He died in 1928, at age ~0.
- Burial: He was buried in St Paul Cemetery, Combined Locks, Wisconsin.
M, b. March 1, 1920, d. March 14, 1931
- Birth: David DeValk was born on March 1, 1920 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on March 14, 1931, at age 11, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Antone J DeValk
M, b. April 4, 1911, d. February 5, 1987
- Birth: Antone J DeValk was born on April 4, 1911.
- Death: He died on February 5, 1987, at age 75, in Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
Leslie Norbert Bender
M, b. January 30, 1904, d. December 18, 1986
- Birth: Leslie Norbert Bender was born on January 30, 1904.
- Death: He died on December 18, 1986, at age 82.
- Burial: He was buried in Mount Calvary Cemetery, DePere, Wisconsin.
Heather Jean DeValk
Marie Katherine Reed
F, b. January 13, 1917, d. June 27, 1997
- Birth: Marie Katherine Reed was born on January 13, 1917 in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Florian John Diedrich were married on August 21, 1941 in St Mary's, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
- Death: Marie Katherine Reed died on June 27, 1997, at age 80, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St Mary's, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
Thomas Stephen Diedrich
Stephen Joseph Diedrich
Colleen Ann Diedrich
Constance Lee Diedrich
Diane Catharine Diedrich
Christine Lynn Diedrich
Gerald Edward Glasheen
M, b. February 6, 1938, d. May 2, 2011
- Father: Edward Glasheen (b. January 5, 1901, d. September 17, 1941)
- Mother: Lucile Wolf (b. October 24, 1910, d. September 23, 1987)
- Birth: Gerald Edward Glasheen was born on February 6, 1938 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on May 2, 2011, at age 73, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Gerald Edward Glasheen, age 73, died peacefully on Monday, May 2, 2011, at St. Elizabeth Hospital in Appleton with his family at his side. Gerry was born on February 6, 1938, in Kaukauna, the son of the late Edward and Lucille (Wolf) Glasheen. Gerry was formerly employed for over forty years with Thilmany Paper Company. He was an avid Packers and Brewers fan who enjoyed reading mysteries, and spending time with his best friend, Sassy.
Gerry is lovingly survived by his children: Kim Wynn, Mequon; Terry Glasheen, Winneconne; Roxanne Schmidt, Oshkosh; Debra "Leea" Glasheen and Drew Foerster, St. Francis; Ken (Tracy) Glasheen, Sturgeon Bay; nine grandchildren: Jason, Randy, Jasmine, Amie, Tess, Nikki, Ronnie, Katiee and Joey; six great-grandchildren: Cheyenne, Hunter, Maryann, Colt, Wyatt and Bo; a brother, James (Cathy) Glasheen, Appleton; a sister, Marie (Jim) Erdmann, Kimberly; the mother of his children, Colleen (Chuck) Marx, Winneconne; goddaughter, Kelly Kay; and by many nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
He was also preceded in death by his sister, Florence Glasheen.
A private family service will be held Wednesday, May 4, 2011.
Valley Funeral Home
2211 N. Richmond St.
would be Served."
- Graduation: He graduated from Kaukauna High School in 1956.