Michelle Denise Schampers
LaVerne P DeBroux
F, b. January 22, 1930, d. April 18, 2015
- Birth: LaVerne P DeBroux was born on January 22, 1930 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Conrad J Forster were married on September 17, 1949 in Holy Cross, Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: LaVerne P DeBroux died on April 18, 2015, at age 85, in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: LaVerne Forster passed away Saturday morning, April 18, 2015 at the St. Paul Home in Kaukauna. LaVerne was born June 22, 1930 to Ralph and Gertrude (Diedrich) DeBroux. LaVerne married Conrad Forster on September 17, 1949 at Holy Cross Catholic Church in Kaukauna.
LaVerne was a lifelong resident of Kaukauna and member of Holy Cross Parish. She was an active community volunteer and entrepreneur, but her greatest pride was her family. She dearly loved her children and grandchildren.
LaVerne was the oldest daughter in a family of fourteen children. She was very proud to complete high school even though she had many responsibilities helping out at home with her siblings. LaVerne was a very proud Kaukauna High School graduate and in 2013 was awarded the Distinguished Alumni Award at the annual alumni rally.
LaVerne was active in her community, serving on the town board in the Town of Vandenbroek for many years. She was an active member of Holy Cross Parish in Kaukauna, volunteering in numerous ways over the years. In the 1970's, LaVerne led a guitar group at Holy Cross called the Friendship Singers. She became involved in community theatre by sewing costumes for her granddaughters who performed in local productions. Soon LaVerne was costuming shows for Kaukauna High School, Kaukauna Community Players, and KCSS' Bravo. She was inducted into the KHS/KCP Hall of Fame in recognition of her efforts. LaVerne knitted hundreds of pairs of "grandma mittens" which she gave to family and to many community organizations.
A true entrepreneur, LaVerne started several tax preparation businesses. Along with Doug Bennett, LaVerne founded the National Association of Tax Professionals (NATP), an organization that still thrives today. She taught tax seminars to tax preparers in all 50 states and London, England. She was a proud Enrolled Agent and served on national IRS committees in Washington D.C.
Family was everything to LaVerne. We are blessed to have been guided by her example. She taught us to work hard, appreciate education, and love fiercely. LaVerne is survived by her children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren: Conrad, Jr. and Linda Forster of Mukwonago, WI and their children Brett and Kelly Forster (Ethan, Brandon, and Lucas), Craig and Laura Forster (Drew, Jacob, Nolan and baby due in June), and Kyle and Kristen Forster; Rick and Kim Forster of Long Lake, WI; Allison and Tom Mischler and their children Kacie and Kevin Bass and Logan Mischler; and John and Carrie Forster and their children Jessica (fiancé Rusty Bower) Forster and Alex Forster.
LaVerne is further survived by her siblings and their spouses: Bill DeBroux, Mel DeBroux, Len and Von DeBroux, Lee and Diana DeBroux, Carl and Jan DeBroux, Reg and Jean DeBroux, Ron and Carol DeBroux, Norm and Marge DeBroux, Pat DeBroux, Molly Fink, Char and Adam Berg, and Sharon and Jim Lettau.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Conrad Forster, Sr. in 2002; her infant brother, Donny; her sister, Ione Burton; sisters-in law Maureen DeBroux and Audrey DeBroux; and brothers-in-law Francis Burton and Bob Fink.
We will celebrate LaVerne's life with a visitation on Tuesday, April 21, 2015 from 4:00 to 6:30 p.m. at the FARGO FUNERAL HOME, 400 W. Wisconsin Avenue, Kaukauna, followed by a prayer service at 6:30 at the funeral home. The Mass of Christian Burial will take place at 11:00 a.m. on Wednesday, April 22, 2015, at HOLY CROSS CATHOLIC CHURCH, 309 Desnoyer Street, Kaukauna, with Fr. Tom Pomeroy officiating. An additional time of visitation will be held at the church from 10:00 a.m. until the time of the funeral mass. The family would like to invite any former members of the Friendship Singers Guitar Group to join us in singing a special song for LaVerne at the funeral on Wednesday. Online condolences may be offered at www.wichmannfargo.com.
We would like to thank LaVerne's best friend of almost 50 years, Grace Zurovitch, her brother, Mel and sister, Sherry for their devotion to LaVerne, especially in these last, difficult years. Thank you also to the staff at St. Paul Home in Kaukauna for the care and comfort you provided to LaVerne the last year and a half.
Ione C DeBroux
F, b. February 11, 1932, d. June 8, 2008
- Birth: Ione C DeBroux was born on February 11, 1932 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Francis (Howard) Burton were married on October 21, 1950.
- Death: Ione C DeBroux died on June 8, 2008, at age 76, in Town of Grand Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Riverside Cemetery, Appleton, Wisconsin.
- Note: June 10, 2008
Burton, Ione C.
Ione C. Burton, Nee: DeBroux, Grand Chute, age 76, passed away at her home on Sunday, June 8, 2008. Ione was born on February 11, 1932, to the late Ralph and Gertrude (Diedrich) DeBroux. Ione graduated from Kaukauna High School and was married to her loving husband, Francis Burton, on October 21, 1950. She was a dedicated housewife and mother and belonged to Homemakers. Ione was also a charter member of the St. Bernard Catholic Church in Appleton. She enjoyed playing cards with family and friends, as well as her overnight casino trips, going up to the cottage as often as possible and bowling on her couple's league. Ione was also a devoted Packer fan and enjoyed her Christmas "girl's shopping weekend" with her daughters. Ione just loved life as long as she was with her loved ones.
Ione is lovingly survived by her husband, Francis Burton; children: Dale and fiancee, Betty, Burton of Little Chute, Diane (Robert) Rogers of Appleton, Donna (Rochlyn) Kronberg of Appleton, Dennis (Tami) Burton of Appleton, Dawn Mason of Appleton, Darrin Burton of Appleton, David (Lori) Burton of Weyauwega, Darlene Pluger of Little Chute and her special friend, Ronald; grandchildren: Chaz, Dustin, Teri, Jamie, Steffenie, Christopher, Jeremy, Justin, Aaron, Alex, Courtney, Joshua, Cory, Kaylin, Nathan, Nicholas, Rebecca, Morgan; great-grandchildren: Nevin, Colbe, Zayne, Mattea, Marek, Jalen, Sebastian, Cody, Abigail, Aubrey, Jaydon, Austin; brothers: Willard (Maureen) DeBroux, Melvin (Audrey) DeBroux, Carl (Jan) DeBroux, Leroy (Diana) DeBroux, Norman DeBroux, and his special friend, Marge, Leonard (Vonnie) DeBroux, Ronald (Carol) DeBroux, Richard (Jean) DeBroux; sisters: Laverne Forster, Sherry (Jim) Lettau, Charlotte (Adam) Berg, Molly Fink; brothers-in-law: Donald (Josephine) Burton, Leonard (Kay) Guyette, James (Deneka) Guyette and her best friend, Patricia Rogney.
Ione was preceded in death by her grandson, Brandon Kronberg; brother, Donald DeBroux, sisters-in-law: Helen Banker, Lois Leeman and brothers-in-law: Earl Burton and Clayton Burton.
A funeral liturgy for Ione is being held on Thursday, June 12, 2008, at 12 p.m. at ST. BERNARD CATHOLIC CHURCH, 1617 W. Pine Street, Appleton, with Fr. Dennis Ryan officiating. Friends may call at the Wichmann Funeral Home on Wednesday, June 11, 2008, from 5 p.m. until 8 p.m. and again at the church from 10 a.m. until the time of service.
Ione's family would like to extend a special thank you to all the staff at Theda Care At Home Hospice for all their care and support for Ione.
In lieu of flowers, Ione's family has established a memorial fund.
Wichmann Funeral Home
537 N. Superior Street
Carl H DeBroux
M, b. June 27, 1935, d. July 25, 2017
- Birth: Carl H DeBroux was born on June 27, 1935 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on November 23, 1957.
- Death: He died on July 25, 2017, at age 82, in Illinois.
- Graduation: He graduated from Kaukauna High School in 1956.
Mary Catherine VandeHey
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
Conrad J Forster
M, b. March 10, 1923, d. August 31, 2002
- Birth: Conrad J Forster was born on March 10, 1923 in Crawford, Dawes Co, Nebraska.
- Marriage: He and LaVerne P DeBroux were married on September 17, 1949 in Holy Cross, Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Conrad J Forster died on August 31, 2002, at age 79, in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Holy Cross, Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Forster, Conrad J., Sr. Kaukauna
Conrad Forster, Sr., N1888 Emery Ln., Kaukauna, passed away at his home on Saturday, August 31, 2002 following a short illness. He was 79 years old. Conrad was born March 10, 1923 in Crawford, Nebraska a son of the late John M. and Leona M. (Zuelke) Forster. He proudly served his country in the United States Army during WWII in the Battle of the Bulge in Belgium. After his honorable discharge in 1945, he married LaVerne DeBroux at Holy Cross Catholic Church on September 17, 1949. Con was self-employed as a floor-covering mechanic for many years, retiring in 1981. He was well known for his woodworking craftsmanship, creating many pieces for family and friends, including furniture and grandmother clocks. He donated a number of items to Holy Cross Oktoberfest through the years. In addition to his wife of 53 years, LaVerne, Conrad is survived by three sons and a daughter: Conrad, Jr. (Linda) of Mukwonago, WI; Richard (fiancee Amy Zich) of Sturgeon Bay; Allison (Tom) Mischler and John (Caroline), both of Kaukauna. He is also survived by seven grandchildren: Brett, Craig, and Kyle Forster of Mukwonago; Kacie and Logan Mischler and Jessica and Alex Forster of Kaukauna. He is also survived by a brother, John M. “Jack” (Carol) Forster of Appleton. In addition, Conrad is survived by eight brothers-in-law: Wilfred (Maureen) DeBroux, Marshall, MI; Melvin (Audrey) De Broux, Kaukauna; Norman DeBroux, Appleton; Carl (Janice) DeBroux, North Aurora, IL; Leonard (LaVonne) DeBroux, Kaukauna; LeRoy (Diana) DeBroux, Kaukauna; Richard (Jean) DeBroux, Combined Locks; Ronald (Carol) DeBroux, Sevierville, TN; and four sisters-in-law: Ione (Frances) Burton, Appleon; Marlene Fink, Appleton; Sharon (James) Lettau, Kaukauna; Charlotte (Adam) Berg, Appleton. He is also survived by numerous nieces, nephews, and cousins, and special friends Pat DeBroux and Grace and Bill Zurovitch. Conrad was preceded in death by his parents, one brother, Robert; a sister, Jean Foster; and a niece, Donna Forster. The funeral liturgy will be at Holy Cross Catholic Church, Kaukauna, on Thursday, Sept. 5 at 10:00 a.m. with Father Jack Mullarky officiating with the homily being delivered by Monsignor John Schuh. Military Honors will follow the mass, presented by the Electric City VFW Post #3319. Friends and relatives may call at the church at 9:00 a.m. until the mass. Visitation will be Wednesday, Sept. 4 from 4 – 8 p.m. at Fargo Funeral Home in Kaukauna. A prayer service will be held at 8:00 p.m. In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund is being established.
FARGO FUNERAL HOME 400 West Wisconsin Avenue Kaukauna, Wisconsin 54130 920-766-6200.
Francis (Howard) Burton
M, b. June 17, 1928, d. November 26, 2013
- Father: Edward Burton (b. February 9, 1890, d. September 12, 1932)
- Mother: Fern Goman (b. November 28, 1899, d. March 29, 1980)
- Birth: Francis (Howard) Burton was born on June 17, 1928 in Bear Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Ione C DeBroux were married on October 21, 1950.
- Death: Francis (Howard) Burton died on November 26, 2013, at age 85.
- Burial: He was buried in Riverside Cemetery, Appleton, Wisconsin.
- Note: Francis "Howard" Burton, passed away at his home on November 26, 2013. Francis was born June 17, 1928 in Bear Creek to Edward and Fern (Goman) Burton. He was a graduate of Shiocton High School and after graduation he served his country as a member of the US Navy. He was also a member of Appleton VFW Post 2778. On October 21, 1950 he married the love of his life, Ione DeBroux and she preceded him in death on June 8, 2008. He was employed with Kimberly-Clark for more than 40 years before retirement. After retirement he volunteered at St. Joe's Food Pantry. He was a member of St. Bernard Catholic Church in Appleton and was a proud volunteer firefighter with the Grand Chute fire department.
Family was very important to Francis. He loved time with his grandchildren, family gatherings and cookouts. Francis enjoyed Playing cards, reading, especially Western Novels, fishing trips to Canada and time up north at the family cottage. He was also an avid Packers fan.
Francis is lovingly survived by his children: Dale Burton of Appleton, Diane (Robert) Rogers of Appleton, Donna (Rochlyn) Kronberg of Appleton, Dennis (Tami) Burton of Appleton, Dawn Mason of Appleton, Darrin Burton of Appleton, David (Lori) Burton of Weyauwega, Darlene (Ronald) Pluger of Little Chute; grandchildren: Chaz, Dustin, Teri, Jamie, Steffenie, Christopher, Jeremy, Justin, Aaron, Alex, Courtney, Joshua, Cory, Kaylin, Nathan, Nicholas, Rebecca, Morgan; great-grandchildren: Nevin, Colbe, Zayne, Mattea, Marek, Jalen, Sebastian, Cody, Abigail, Aubrey, Jaydon, Brennan, Zachary Austin, Autumn; brothers: Donald Burton, Leonard (Kay) Guyette, James (Deneka) Guyette, brothers-in-law: Willard (Maureen) DeBroux, Melvin DeBroux, Carl (Jan) DeBroux, Leroy (Diana) DeBroux, Norman DeBroux, Leonard (Vonnie) DeBroux, Ronald (Carol) DeBroux, Richard (Jean) DeBroux; sisters-in-law: Laverne Forster, Sherry (Jim) Lettau, Charlotte (Adam) Berg, Molly Fink;
Francis is preceded in death by his wife Ione, his parents and his stepfather Cleve Guyette; grandson Brandon Kronberg; sisters: Helen Banker, Lois Leeman and brothers: Earl Burton and Clayton Burton; sisters-in-law Evelyn DeBroux, Audrey DeBroux and Dolores Burton; brother-in-law, Donald DeBroux, Conrad Forster.
Funeral Liturgy for Francis will be Tuesday, December 3, 2013 at St. Bernard Catholic Church, 1617 Pine Street in Appleton at 11:00 am with Fr. Dennis Ryan officiating. Visitation will be Monday from 4:00 to 7:00 pm, with a Parish Prayer Service at 7:00 pm at Wichmann Funeral Home, Superior Street location and at church on Tuesday from 10:00 to 11:00 am. Interment at Riverside Cemetery.
Audrey J Wulterkens
F, b. September 13, 1935, d. November 7, 2013
- Birth: Audrey J Wulterkens was born on September 13, 1935 in Kimberly, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on November 7, 2013, at age 78, in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Holy Cross Cemetery, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
- Note: Audrey J. DeBroux, 78, Kaukauna, passed away peacefully as a result of Alzheimer's Disease on Thursday, November 7, 2013 at St. Paul Home in Kaukauna. Audrey was born in Kimberly on September 13, 1935 to Theodore and Mildred (Muthig) Wulterkens. She graduated from Kaukauna High School in 1953. Audrey married the love of her life, Melvin DeBroux on August 27, 1955 at Holy Cross Catholic Church in Kaukauna. On the way home from their first date at the Nightingale Ballroom, Mel said to himself "I am going to marry this beautiful girl". She loved bowling, knitting afghans for her family and friends, raising their five children and being home for them every day when they returned home from school and visiting with her ten grandchildren. She also loved to attend the many concerts and plays that her children and grandchildren were a part of. Audrey enjoyed attending Brewers Games with her children and grandchildren and cheering on the Packers. Two of her passions were travel, visiting all the lower 48 states, Mexico and five provinces of Canada as well as dancing to big band music. Audrey, along with her husband Mel were devout Catholics and were extraordinary Ministers of Holy Communion at Holy Cross Catholic Church for over 35 years.
Audrey will be sadly missed by her husband Mel, three daughters: Susan (Chris) Dietzen, Mazomanie, WI, Cynthia (Tony) Huss, Kaukauna, Lynn (Ken) Hacker, Oconomowoc, two sons: Mark (Mary) DeBroux, Appleton, Daniel (Melaney) DeBroux, El Cajon, CA, grandchildren Donald Dietzen, Tracy (Tim) Drager, Amber Huss, Kevin (Brittany) Huss, Adam (Zabrina) DeBroux, Nicholas DeBroux, Andrew DeBroux, David DeBroux, Scott Hacker and Emily Hacker, great-grandchildren Christine Hooker and Jamesin Lee Cornelius-Logan. She is further survived by brothers Denny (Patty) Dakins, Jerry (Tommie) Dakins, Bob (Deb) Dakins, sisters, Karen Schommer, Cindy (Fred) Zwoniarkiewicz, Kathy (Bill) Carnot, Marion (Doug) Steward, Bev (Ruben) Stingle. She is further survived by Mel's family, Bill (Maureen) DeBroux, LaVerne Forster, Francis Burton, Norm (Marge) DeBroux, Carl (Jan) DeBroux, Len (Vonnie) DeBroux, Lee (Diana) DeBroux, Reg (Jean) DeBroux, Molly (Bob) Fink, Sherry (Jim) Lettau, Ron (Carol) DeBroux, Char (Adam) Berg. As well as many nieces, nephews and other relatives and friends.
She was preceded in death by her parents, Ted Wulterkens and Millie and Ray Dakins, Mel's parents Ralph and Gertrude DeBroux, siblings and in-laws, Ray Schommer, Tom and Mary Wulterkens, Ione Burton, Evelyn DeBroux, Con Forster and Donald DeBroux.
Funeral Services will be held on Monday November 11, 2013 at Holy Cross Catholic Church, 309 Desnoyer Street, Kaukauna at 11:30 am with Fr. Tom Pomeroy officiating. Visitation will be held on Sunday November 10, 2013 at Fargo Funeral Home of Kaukauna from 4:00 to 7:00 pm and at church on Monday from 9:30 to 11:30 am. Burial will be at Holy Cross Catholic Cemetery. Online condolences may be expressed at www.wichmannfargo.com.
Her family would sincerely like to thank the staff of St. Elizabeth Hospital, St. Paul Elder Services and Hospice for the loving care they gave Audrey in her final days. In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund has been established.
- Graduation: She graduated from Kaukauna High School in 1953.
F, b. March 2, 1936, d. November 27, 2016
- Birth: Patricia Brem was born on March 2, 1936 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on November 27, 2016, at age 80, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: DeBroux, Patricia (Pat) M.
Patricia DeBroux, 80, passed away peacefully on Sunday, November 27, 2016 at Rennes Rehab Center, Appleton, WI.
Pat was born in Kaukauna, WI to Steven and Leona Brem on March 2, 1936.Pat graduated from Kaukauna High School in 1954. Pat spent years working with children at Highlands Elementary School. She also was an office manager at H.B. Fuller Co and co-owned DeBroux Appraisal until her retirement. Pat volunteered with Hospice for a number of years. She was also very active in her church, Appleton Alliance Church. She served as a deaconess and in children's ministry helping kids grow in their faith.
Pat loved being with her family and took loving care of them all. She always put the needs of others before her own. Spending time with friends in Bible study, golfing or playing cards also gave her great joy. Her devotion to her family and her firm belief in God supported her in this life and ultimately gave her peace.
Pat was blessed with a large and loving family. She is survived by her children, Barbara (Mark) Werth, Lori (Robert) Ables, Lisa (Kevin) Geiger and Bradley (Liliana) DeBroux. She is also survived by grandchildren, Alan (Kristen) Kositzke,Laura Ables, Paul (Amanda) Ables, Nikki (Brandon) Jackson, Brittany (Matt) Meulemans, Hannah (Nathan) Meitzen, Josh Geiger, Jacob DeBroux, and great-grandchildren, Vadin, Christian, Grayson and Adelyn Kositzke, Lily Ables, Jett and Maeve Jackson and Carson and Mia Meulemans, sister Caralyn (Roger) Berken and nieces and nephews. Pat is preceded in death by her parents, Steven and Leone, brother Steven and sister Janet.
There will be a celebration of Pat's life at Appleton Alliance Church, 2693 Grand Chute Blvd, Appleton, WI 54913 on Thursday December 1st with visitation at 10:00, service at 11:00 am and a lunch at noon. In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to Samaritan's Purse, samaritanspurse.org, or Appleton Salvation Army, 130 E. North St, Appleton, WI 54911.
We want to thank the wonderful staff at Rennes Rehab Center for taking such loving care of mom. Mom, we will see you in heaven. We love you.
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on Nov. 29, 2016.
LaVonne A Dreger
F, b. September 13, 1939, d. September 10, 2016
- Birth: LaVonne A Dreger was born on September 13, 1939.
- Death: She died on September 10, 2016, at age 76, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Holy Cross Cemetery, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
- Note: Lavonne "Von" DeBroux, 76, passed away peacefully on Saturday, September 10, 2016 at Theda Care Medical Center, Appleton. Von was born on September 13, 1939 to Jerome and Mildred (Hurst) Dreger. On May 9, 1959 she was united in marriage to Leonard DeBroux in Kaukauna. Von was a very active person and loved playing softball, golfing, bowling, and shooting pool. She enjoyed watching the Packers and the Brewers, and she never missed a game her children were playing in. Von liked going for rides with Len and spending time with their family. She was a member of Holy Cross Catholic church.
Von is survived by her husband Len, children; Deb DeBroux and special friend Tracey Potts, Don DeBroux, Chad (Brandy) DeBroux and Kurt DeBroux, grandchildren; Kyle, Tara, Ashley, Damon and Devin DeBroux, and many great grandchildren, her siblings; Jerry (Sharon) Dreger, Tom Dreger, and Diane (Robert) Gerrits, her brothers-in-law and sisters-in-law; Mel DeBroux, Norm (Marge) DeBroux, Carl (Jan) DeBroux, Lee (Diane) DeBroux, Richard (Jean) DeBroux, Marlene Fink, Sherry (Jim) Lettau, Ron (Carol) DeBroux, Char (Adam) Berg, nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends. Von was preceded in death by her parents and brothers-in-law and sisters-in-law; Diane Dreger, LaVerne (Con), Ione (Howie), Bill (Maureen) and Audrey.
The funeral liturgy for Lavonne will be held on Friday, September 16, 2016 at 11:00 AM at HOLY CROSS CATHOLIC CHURCH, 309 Desnoyer St. Kaukauna, with Fr Tom Pomeroy officiating. A time of visitation will be held on Friday from 9:00 AM until the time of the mass at church. Interment will be in the Holy Cross Cemetery. Online condolences may be expressed at www.wichmannfargo.com. The family would like to thank St. Paul Home and Theda Care Medical Center, Appleton. A special thank you to Stacy Gerrits for all the special touches you gave throughout Von's life.
Mom, you were always there for all of us and everyone who got to know you, thought the most of you. Sometimes you were feisty and other times you were mellow but overall you were loved by everyone, God has himself a good woman and you will be missed by all. We love you Mom and we'll always miss you. We'll keep you in our prayers till we meet again. With love forever and forever, your family.
Family: Evelyn Berg (b. March 1, 1942, d. January 10, 1994)
F, b. March 1, 1942, d. January 10, 1994
- Birth: Evelyn Berg was born on March 1, 1942 in Town of Grand Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on January 10, 1994, at age 51, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Riverside Cemetery, Appleton, Wisconsin.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena