Lorraine Ann Krueger
F, b. May 29, 1919, d. May 23, 2001
- Birth: Lorraine Ann Krueger was born on May 29, 1919 in Black Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Raymond Walter Ihde were married on May 29, 1940.
- Death: Lorraine Ann Krueger died on May 23, 2001, at age 81.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Raymond Walter Ihde
M, b. November 9, 1914, d. December 14, 1989
- Birth: Raymond Walter Ihde was born on November 9, 1914 in Town of Freedom, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Lorraine Ann Krueger were married on May 29, 1940.
- Death: Raymond Walter Ihde died on December 14, 1989, at age 75, in Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
William J Stadler
M, b. July 11, 1927, d. January 21, 2012
- Birth: William J Stadler was born on July 11, 1927 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Elizabeth Dieckhoff were married on June 21, 1952.
- Death: William J Stadler died on January 21, 2012, at age 84, in Edmonds, Snohomish Co, Washington.
- Note: William "Bill" Stadler Jr. passed away as he lived, gently, Saturday morning, Jan. 21, 2012 at the Sunrise Apartments in Edmonds, WA.
He was born in Appleton on July 11, 1927. He was the son of William and Evelyn (Rickert) Stadler. He married the lovely Elizabeth Dieckhoff on June 21, 1952. He attended St. Mary's high school in Menasha graduating in 1945. After serving in the United States Naval Reserve he attended the Marquette University School of Engineering, graduating in 1950. After working for IBM in New York as a computer customer engineer, he and Betty moved to Seattle in 1952, where he worked for the Boeing airplane company. He retired from Boeing, Space Division, in 1990 completing a career of 38 years as a test engineer.
Bill leaves behind his wife, Betty, of Edmonds, WA; eight children: GuruDhan Khalsa, Sue Mathews, Teresa Stadler, Greg Stadler, Dan Stadler, Rich Stadler, Mary Schwartz, and Carla Stadler; along with grandchildren: Alana and Hayley Mathews; Hargobind, Gurujoti, and, Gururattan Khalsa; and, Sam Schwartz. He is also survived by sister, Betty Burroughs of Appleton; sister, Sally Griesbach of Menasha; brother, Karl Stadler of Madison; and uncle, Jim Rickert of Huntsville, AL.
There will be a memorial service on Monday January 30, 2012, at 11:00 a.m. at St. Francis of Assisi church in Burien, Washington. Memorial gifts are preferred in lieu of flowers. Donations can be sent to : St. Francis Assisi, Conference of St. Vincent de Paul, PO Box 929, Seahurst, WA, 98062.
He will be buried at the Gethsemane Cemetary in Federal Way, WA. He is, and will be, missed by all.
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on January 25, 2012.
F, b. October 22, 1924, d. September 26, 2014
- Birth: Elizabeth Dieckhoff was born on October 22, 1924 in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and William J Stadler were married on June 21, 1952.
- Death: Elizabeth Dieckhoff died on September 26, 2014, at age 89, in Edmonds, Snohomish Co, Washington.
- Note: Elizabeth "Betty" Stadler, Seattle, WA., passed away peacefully on September 26, 2014, in Edmonds WA. She was born on October 22, 1924, in Neenah WI, the daughter of Otto Dieckhoff and Elizabeth Haag Dieckhoff. Betty was the last to survive of her siblings, Douglas, Stillman, Harold, Barbara and Spencer.
Betty was a member of the U.S. Air Force Reserves from 1950 to 1953. Betty married William J. Stadler of Appleton, on June 2, 1952 and shortly after moved to Seattle, WA, where they raised eight children, Gurudhan Khalsa, Susan Mathews, Teresa Stadler, Greg Stadler, Daniel Stadler, Rich Stadler, Mary Schwartz and Carla Stadler. Betty and Bill were active members of the St. Francis of Assisi parish in Burien, WA, for many years.
Betty had an artistic talent and enjoyed supporting the visual and performing arts as well as exploring different forms of painting herself. She loved to travel and was also an avid fan of local sports teams. Betty is survived by her children as well as grandchildren, Alana and Hayley Mathews, Hargobind, Gurujoti and Guru Rattan Khalsa, and Samuel Schwartz. She is further survived by sisters-in-law, Sally Griesbach of Menasha; Betty Burroughs of Appleton; brother-in-law. Karl Stadler of Fitchburg WI, and many nieces and nephews. A private burial ceremony will be planned.
M, b. March 16, 1927, d. May 3, 2013
- Birth: Donald Griesbach was born on March 16, 1927 in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on May 3, 2013, at age 86.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Menasha, Wisconsin.
- Note: Donald Griesbach, age 86, passed away on May 3, 2013, at his home from the loving arms of his family and into the waiting arms of Jesus. Don was born on March 16, 1927 in Menasha, WI, the son of William and Susan (Hauser) Griesbach. Don married Sally Stadler in Appleton in September, 1949. He was an active member of St. Mary's Catholic Church in Menasha. Don enlisted in the U.S. Army serving in Italy during WWII. After working at Banta Publishing Company in Menasha for 28 years, Don formed his own company, Five-Star Photo Typesetting Company, with four partners and was the company president. He was a life-long supporter of the City of Menasha and proudly served as an alderman for many years. He also worked as a Winnebago County Supervisor for several years. Don was actively involved in establishing and helping to build the Heckrodt Wetland Preserve in Menasha. He took great joy in watching it grow and was especially pleased in seeing the enjoyment school-age children got when they visited Heckrodt. One of Don's favorite hobbies which he enjoyed his whole life, was raising, training and racing homing pigeons. He loved seeing the fascination in the eyes of visitors, especially kids, when they came to see him in his pigeon coop. He enjoyed the cottage that he built in Redgranite. His family has many happy memories of the time they spent there. Don was an avid sports fan. He loved watching the Packers and Brewers games with his family.
Don is survived by his wife, Sally Griesbach; three sons: Steve (Teresa) Griesbach, Menasha; Mike (Barb) Griesbach, Harvard, MA; Jim Griesbach, Menasha; two daughters: Mary Griesbach, Menasha; Patty Griesbach, Menasha; two brothers: William (Joan) Griesbach, Milwaukee; Dr. Robert Griesbach, Delavan, WI; two sisters: Virginia Swichtenberg, Menasha; Donna Mahoney, Menasha; four grandchildren. Don was preceded in death and carried in his heart the loving memories of his daughter, Marian, who died shortly after birth, his son, Greg, who died at 18 in a car accident, his two brothers: Norman (Katie) Griesbach; Dr. Marc (Mary) Griesbach; and one sister: Sister Donna Griesbach (SSND).
Funeral services will be at 10:30 a.m. on Tuesday, May 7, 2013, at St. Mary Catholic Church, 528 Second Street, Menasha; with Father Bill Swichtenberg officiating. Friends and family may visit at the church on Tuesday from 9:30 a.m. until the time of service. Private interment will take place at St. Mary Cemetery, Menasha.
M, b. September 8, 1933, d. July 10, 2004
- Birth: Robert Burroughs was born on September 8, 1933 in Tomah, Monroe Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on July 10, 2004, at age 70.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Menasha, Wisconsin.