M, b. June 25, 1928, d. November 13, 1962
- Birth: Robert Misco was born on June 25, 1928 in West Virginia.
- Marriage: He and Shirley Remter were married on February 24, 1951.
- Death: Robert Misco died on November 13, 1962, at age 34.
- Burial: He was buried in Community Lutheran Cemetery, Freedom, Wisconsin.
F, b. 1953, d. June 8, 2014
- Birth: Carol Misco was born in 1953 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on June 8, 2014, at age ~61.
- Note: Carol Walczak, 61, passed away Sunday, June 8, 2014 surrounded by her loving family following a lengthy illness. Carol was born in Green Bay, WI to Robert and Shirley (Remter) Misco.
Carol was a wonderful Mother and Grandmother and will be sadly missed by her three sons and their children, Robert Ruwoldt and his children, Dominic and Jacqueline, Michael Ruwoldt and Benjamin (Fiancée Melinda) Ruwoldt and their children, Devin, Chase, Luke and Jordan, all of Appleton. She will further be missed by her Mother, Shirley Misco-Kelder, sisters, Patricia Misco and Robin (Roger) Gustafson and brothers, Frank (Fiancée Diane) Kelder, all of Appleton and Randy Misco, Jacksonville FL; and by nieces, nephews, cousins and friends.
Carol was preceded in death by her father, Robert Misco, step father, Theodorus Kelder and her Grandparents.
Carol's life was filled with joy because of her ability to spend quality time with her family playing video games, making her much loved Swedish pancakes and just watching the grandchildren play.
Per Carol's wishes there will be no funeral service but the family will receive well wishers at the home of her son Michael on Friday evening June 13th for anyone who would like to stop by.
Richard Lee Palmquist
M, b. December 15, 1938, d. February 10, 2018
- Birth: Richard Lee Palmquist was born on December 15, 1938 in Menominee, Menominee Co, Michigan.
- Marriage: He was married on July 7, 1962 in Oshkosh, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on February 10, 2018, at age 79.
- Note: Oshkosh - Richard Lee Palmquist, beloved husband, father and grandfather, passed away peacefully on Saturday February 10, 2018 with his family by his side.
Rich was born in Menominee, MI on December 15, 1938. Rich had always enjoyed bowling, golf, keeping involved with the church and cheering on his children and grandchildren at all their sporting events. Rich was a faithful follower of God, the Green Bay Packers and the Wisconsin Badgers, he was often seen throughout Oshkosh on his Green Bay Packer bike which he crafted and rode with much pride.
Rich, Private First Class, proudly served his country from 1962 to 1964 during the Cuban Crisis. Rich retired in 1997 from Rockwell International after 37 years of employment. He dedicated his time after retirement to working as the custodian at Christ Lutheran Church where he was known as "The Keeper of God's House".
Rich was a friend of Bill W. for 40 years, during which he proudly carried his AA medallion.
Rich is survived by his loving wife, Mary Jane (Tully). They were united in marriage on July 7, 1962 at Christ Lutheran Church in Oshkosh, WI. Rich is also survived by his children Jodi (Mike Lorrig of Appleton), Eric (Laurie Palmquist of Oshkosh), Kari (Chad Sweeting of Oshkosh), and Andrew (Hailey Palmquist of Oshkosh), and his grandchildren Cody and Nicole Palmquist, Dakota and Mckenzi Lorrig, Danielle, Lindsey and Lauren Sweeting, and Isaiah, Connor, and Keirah Palmquist. He is also survived by five sisters, three sisters-in-law, and five-brothers-in law. Rich was preceded in death by his parents, three brothers, three sisters, and his in-laws.
The visitation will be held on Thursday February 15, 2018 at Christ Lutheran Church, 222 Church Ave Oshkosh, WI from 3:00pm-5:00pm with service to follow, Pastor Connie Weiss officiating. In lieu of flowers, a memorial is being established in Rich's name to Christ Lutheran Church. Please feel free to dress in Packer or Badger attire in honor of Rich.
Until we meet again, we find comfort knowing you are with your savior, Jesus Christ. We love you and will miss you greatly.
Allen B Bowie
M, b. December 23, 1897, d. October 9, 1935
- Birth: Allen B Bowie was born on December 23, 1897 in South Carolina.
- Marriage: He and Mamie L Maybers were married.
- Death: Allen B Bowie died on October 9, 1935, at age 37, in Abbeville, Abbeville Co, South Carolina.
Mamie L Maybers
F, b. 1900
- Birth: Mamie L Maybers was born in 1900 in South Carolina.
- Marriage: She and Allen B Bowie were married.
Asa C Bowie
M, b. August 1865
- Birth: Asa C Bowie was born in August 1865 in South Carolina.
Benjamin Asbury Bowie
M, b. 1841, d. January 1, 1889
- Birth: Benjamin Asbury Bowie was born in 1841 in Abbeville, Abbeville Co, South Carolina.
- Marriage: He and Adeline Badden were married in 1860.
- Death: Benjamin Asbury Bowie died on January 1, 1889, at age ~48, in Abbeville, Abbeville Co, South Carolina.
F, b. November 13, 1837, d. July 20, 1911
- Birth: Adeline Badden was born on November 13, 1837.
- Marriage: She and Benjamin Asbury Bowie were married in 1860.
- Death: Adeline Badden died on July 20, 1911, at age 73, in Abbeville, Abbeville Co, South Carolina.
James Price Bowie
M, b. October 8, 1808, d. August 13, 1879
Family: Mary Flory (b. November 18, 1810, d. November 13, 1887)
- Birth: James Price Bowie was born on October 8, 1808 in Abbeville, Abbeville Co, South Carolina.
- Marriage: He and Mary Flory were married.
- Death: James Price Bowie died on August 13, 1879, at age 70, in Abbeville, Abbeville Co, South Carolina.
F, b. November 18, 1810, d. November 13, 1887
- Birth: Mary Flory was born on November 18, 1810 in Maryland.
- Marriage: She and James Price Bowie were married.
- Death: Mary Flory died on November 13, 1887, at age 76, in Abbeville, Abbeville Co, South Carolina.
Inez Violette Farrar
F, b. October 13, 1918, d. April 10, 1988
- Birth: Inez Violette Farrar was born on October 13, 1918.
- Marriage: She and Lyle Leslie Davis were married.
- Death: Inez Violette Farrar died on April 10, 1988, at age 69.