M, b. March 14, 1887, d. April 10, 1929
- Birth: Charles Ehlert was born on March 14, 1887 in Pella, Shawano Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Alma Friedrick were married.
- Death: Charles Ehlert died on April 10, 1929, at age 42, in Shawano County, Wisconsin.
Jack A Callaway
M, b. September 6, 1926, d. January 2007
- Birth: Jack A Callaway was born on September 6, 1926 in McKeesport, Allegheny Co, Pennsylvania.
- Marriage: He and Georgia Bernice Voelz were married.
- Death: Jack A Callaway died in January 2007, at age 80.
Lorrie Lee VanWyk
F, b. December 5, 1956, d. February 10, 2018
- Birth: Lorrie Lee VanWyk was born on December 5, 1956.
- Death: She died on February 10, 2018, at age 61.
- Note: Appleton - Lorrie Lee Kohl, a lifelong resident of the Fox Valley area, passed away unexpectedly on February 10, 2018 at the age of 61 after a brief, courageous battle with cancer surrounded by family and friends. She was born Dec 5th, 1956 to Robert and Lolamae VanWyk.
Lorrie graduated from Menasha High School and spent most of her years as a wife and mother. She married the love of her life Michael Kohl on May 12th 1978. They were blessed with two daughters, Tracy and Colleen. Lorrie enjoyed her time working at the Northside Garden Center, sitting by her pool, and her vacations with friends and family. She loved the Green Bay Packers, Milwaukee Brewers and Wisconsin Badgers. She loved country music and looked forward to spending time with family and friends at the Hodag Festival. She traveled to the Rochford, SD to work during the Sturgis Rally for the last 17 years. She loved spending time with her dog Captain, and going for walks. She will be deeply missed by her friends, family, and all who knew her.
Lorrie is survived by her husband of almost 40 years Michael Kohl, her Mother, Lolamae VanWyk, her daughters, Tracy Ortman (Phillip Ortman and grandsons Zach Redfearn, Sevren and Devon Ortman) and Colleen Kohl (Joe Nackers), granddaughter, Hailey Mae Kohl and great-grandson, Wyatt Michael West. Sisters, Cathy Trujillo (Mark), Patti Thomas (Jeff), Lynn Robinson(Richard), Vicki Picard (Pete), Terri Vander Steen (Mark), Jill Mansfield (Jody), Wendy Looker (Dennis). Brothers and sisters-in-law, Becky Reider (Butch), Steve Kohl, Jeff Kohl, Laurie Kohl, Tom Kohl (Lori), Barry Kohl. 24 nieces and nephews and 31 great nieces and nephews and lifelong friends Mary Taylor, Debbie Sturn (Peter) and Karen Karls. She was preceded in death by her father, Robert VanWyk, nephew, Shane VanWyk and sister-in-law, Margie Kohl.
Lorrie's family will receive relatives and friends at Valley Funeral Home on Thursday, February 15, 2018 from 4-6:45 p.m. A service will follow at 7:00 p.m.