John Elmer Bromley
M, b. June 4, 1936, d. April 22, 1994
- Birth: John Elmer Bromley was born on June 4, 1936 in Cuyahoga County, Ohio.
- Marriage: He and Anne Marie Vandenberg were married.
- Death: John Elmer Bromley died on April 22, 1994, at age 57, in Los Angeles, Los Angeles Co, California.
Raymond D Reedy
F, b. 1919, d. June 29, 1960
- Birth: Mary Reedy was born in 1919.
- Marriage: She and Floyd J Weisnicht were married.
- Death: Mary Reedy died on June 29, 1960, at age ~41.
Floyd J Weisnicht
M, b. July 18, 1918, d. November 15, 1997
- Birth: Floyd J Weisnicht was born on July 18, 1918.
- Marriage: He and Mary Reedy were married.
- Death: Floyd J Weisnicht died on November 15, 1997, at age 79.
Dorothy Mae Reedy
F, b. September 24, 1932, d. March 31, 1994
- Birth: Dorothy Mae Reedy was born on September 24, 1932 in Maribel, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Harry J Heraly were married on September 28, 1954 in Kellnersville, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Dorothy Mae Reedy died on March 31, 1994, at age 61, in New Franken, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Harry J Heraly
M, b. August 11, 1919, d. May 18, 2004
- Birth: Harry J Heraly was born on August 11, 1919 in New Franken, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Dorothy Mae Reedy were married on September 28, 1954 in Kellnersville, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Harry J Heraly died on May 18, 2004, at age 84.
- Note: Mr. Harry J. Heraly, 84, a New Franken resident, passed away peacefully after a short illness on May 18, 2004. He was born Aug. 11, 1919, in New Franken, to the late Joseph and Adele (Destiche) Heraly.
He married the former Dorothy M. Reedy on Sept. 28, 1954, at St. Joseph Catholic Church in Kellnersville. Harry farmed for 70 years on the family farm and was an avid animal lover.
He drove school bus for the Luxemburg-Casco School District and was also a Special Deputy Sheriff for Brown County for many years.
Harry and Dorothy had enjoyed traveling together in the United States and other countries. He enjoyed watching the Packers on Sundays. His grandchildren will sadly miss his great sense of humor.
Survivors include his son; four grandchildren; one great-grandchild; one sister, Zita Heraly, New Franken; many other family and friends.
Harry was preceded in death by his wife, Dorothy Heraly; his parents, Joseph and Adele Heraly; and his mother and father-in-law, Nora and Dennis Reedy; other relatives and friends.
Friends may call at the Proko-Wall Funeral Home & Crematory, 1630 E. Mason St., from 4 to 9 p.m. Friday, May 21, 2004. There will be a Parish Wake Service 7 p.m. Friday at the funeral home with Pastoral Minister Sally Reynen officiating. Visitation will continue Saturday 9:30 a.m. until the time of services at St. Kilian Catholic Church, 2508 St. Kilian Rd., New Franken. Mass of the Christian Burial will be 10:30 a.m. Saturday at the church with the Rev. Dean Dombroski officiating. Burial in the parish cemetery.
M, b. March 27, 1924, d. February 24, 1996
- Birth: Joseph Reedy was born on March 27, 1924.
- Death: He died on February 24, 1996, at age 71.
- Burial: He was buried in Knollwood Memorial Gardens & Mausoleum, Manitowoc, Wisconsin.