Victor M Skorie
M, b. November 18, 1918, d. December 19, 1980
- Birth: Victor M Skorie was born on November 18, 1918.
- Death: He died on December 19, 1980, at age 62.
- Burial: He was buried in Wisconsin Veterans Memorial Cemetery, King, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
Joseph J Skorie
M, b. 1923, d. October 30, 2008
- Birth: Joseph J Skorie was born in 1923.
- Death: He died on October 30, 2008, at age ~85.
F, b. January 2, 1931, d. December 16, 2007
- Birth: Elsie Skorie was born on January 2, 1931 in White Lake, Langlade Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on December 16, 2007, at age 76.
- Burial: She was buried in St John Cemetery, Menasha, Wisconsin.
Eugene Paul Waldoch
M, b. January 15, 1926, d. September 5, 2001
- Birth: Eugene Paul Waldoch was born on January 15, 1926.
- Death: He died on September 5, 2001, at age 75.
- Burial: He was buried in St John Cemetery, Menasha, Wisconsin.
Margaret Mary Kammers
F, b. April 7, 1923, d. January 27, 2018
- Birth: Margaret Mary Kammers was born on April 7, 1923 in Superior, Douglas Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on January 27, 2018, at age 94.
- Note: Neenah - Margaret Mary Waitrovich, 94, of Neenah went home to be with Jesus on Saturday, January 27, 2018 at Emerald Ridge Assisted Living. She was born on April 7, 1923 the daughter of Louis J. and Katherine M. Kammers in Superior, WI. She married Frank J. Waitrovich on May 14, 1949 who preceded her in death on December 22, 1995.
Margaret graduated from the Superior State Teachers College / University of Wisconsin--Superior with a teaching degree. She taught in Rhinelander, before moving to Neenah, WI for a teaching position with the Neenah Joint School District and where she met her husband. She continued teaching intermittently with NJSD, St. Margaret Mary's and St. Gabriel's Schools while raising 6 children.
Margaret is survived by her five children, Jeanne (Jack) Elliott, Kathryn (Steve) Kees, Beth (Donald) Van Groll, Tom (Joanie) Waitrovich and Anne (John) Hoerning. She is also survived by 13 Grandchildren, Lisa (Shane Harris) Hoyman, Amy (Paul) Phillips, Jared (Sarah) Hoyman, Jed (Debra) Kees, Katie (Shawn) Hirtz, Emily (Shaun) Schweigert, Shelly (Ronnie) Cornwell, Barry (Dawn) Van Groll, Julie (Justin Dresang) Van Groll, Joshua Waitrovich, Joseph Waitrovich, Jamie (Ben) McDonald, Jillian Hoerning and 20 Great Grandchildren. She is also survived by many Nieces and Nephews.
Besides her husband she was also preceded in death by her parents, her daughter Patricia Louise(1960), her grandson, Andrew Donald Van Groll (1996), Her brother and sister-in-law Robert and Mary Kammers, her sister Catherine "Anne" Kammers and Anne's special friend Charles Carrol and all her brothers-in-law and sisters-in-law.
A Mass for Margaret will be held at St. Gabriel Catholic Church, Neenah, WI on Friday, February 2, 2018 at 11:30 AM. Visitation will begin at the church at 9:30 AM prior to the Mass. In lieu of flowers, a memorial is being established for St. Gabriel's Catholic Church.
The family wishes to thank the staff at Emerald Ridge Assisted Living, Neenah, ThedaCare Hospice, and Brewster Village for the compassionate care of our Mother.
Frank J Waitrovich
M, b. December 9, 1918, d. December 22, 1995
- Birth: Frank J Waitrovich was born on December 9, 1918.
- Death: He died on December 22, 1995, at age 77.
Thomas Francis Waitrovich
Anne Margaret Waitrovich
Patricia Louise Waitrovich
F, b. March 9, 1957, d. December 6, 1960
- Birth: Patricia Louise Waitrovich was born on March 9, 1957 in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on December 6, 1960, at age 3.
- Burial: She was buried in St Margaret Mary Cemetery, Neenah, Wisconsin.