M, b. August 3, 1961, d. April 27, 2008
- Birth: Thomas Ropella was born on August 3, 1961 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on April 27, 2008, at age 46, in Menomonie, Dunn Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. January 8, 1902, d. March 1982
- Birth: Thomas Weber was born on January 8, 1902 in Illinois.
- Death: He died in March 1982, at age 80, in Crivitz, Marinette Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. circa 1805, d. August 20, 1888
- Birth: Richard Powers was born circa 1805 in Ireland.
- Death: He died on August 20, 1888 in Hollandtown, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St Patrick Cemetery, Askeaton, Wisconsin.
Agnes M Sweeney
F, b. January 28, 1916, d. September 29, 1983
- Birth: Agnes M Sweeney was born on January 28, 1916.
- Death: She died on September 29, 1983, at age 67.
Jeanne Claire Tourville
F, b. July 13, 1928, d. February 4, 2014
- Birth: Jeanne Claire Tourville was born on July 13, 1928 in Duluth, St Louis Co, Minnesota.
- Marriage: She and Robert Warren Farrell were married.
- Death: Jeanne Claire Tourville died on February 4, 2014, at age 85, in Ramsey County, Minnesota.
Tami Lynn Butterfield
F, b. August 14, 1904, d. June 14, 1999
- Birth: Lillian Willie was born on August 14, 1904.
- Death: She died on June 14, 1999, at age 94.
Robert James Bricco
M, b. April 1, 1930, d. February 16, 2001
- Birth: Robert James Bricco was born on April 1, 1930 in Wittenberg, Shawano Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on February 16, 2001, at age 70, in Marion, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
Maxine A Bricco
F, b. December 28, 1934, d. January 29, 2018
- Birth: Maxine A Bricco was born on December 28, 1934 in Shawano, Shawano Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on January 29, 2018, at age 83, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Clintonville - Maxine A. Kolosso, age 83 of Clintonville passed away Monday afternoon, January 29, 2018 at the ThedaCare Regional Medical Center in Appleton.
Maxine was born on December 28, 1934 in Shawano as the daughter of the late Willard and Hazel (Barker) Bricco. Maxine's family moved to Clintonville when she was a young girl. She worked at the Greentree Health & Rehabilitation Center in Clintonville as a nurses aid and later was employed at Marion Plywood for 12 years prior to her health declining. In October of 1984, Maxine was united in marriage to Joseph "Joe" Kolosso, Jr. at St. Peter's Lutheran Church in Big Falls. The couple resided in Big Falls prior to moving to Clintonville where they were members of the Christus Lutheran Church. Joe preceded his wife in death on July 16, 2013. Some of her favorite hobbies included playing cards with Marcy, playing bingo, working on puzzles, reading suspense novels, and she loved watching and spending time with her grandchildren. Maxine could be very sassy at times and will remembered for her laughter and smile.
Her Daughters: Roberta (Roger) Clark, Vickie (Larry) Prellwitz, Cindy (Al Young) Phillips, Kay (Dave) Asenbrenner, and Tammie (Eddie) Jensen, all of Clintonville, Sheila (Lee) Barnick-Fredrick, Marion.
Son: Mark (Melissa) Phillips, Black Creek.
Step-Sons: Joseph (Candace) Kolosso, III, Burlington, Timothy Kolosso, Mauston, Rick (Deanna) Kolosso, Greenfield, and Jimmy Bessette, Clintonville.
10 Grandchildren & 10 Great-Grandchildren.
Brothers: Darrel Bricco, Sugarbush, Floyd (Joan Bains) Bricco, Clintonville, and Howard (Margaret) Bricco, Leopolis.
Special niece & friend: Marcy Bricco.
Maxine was preceded in death by her parents, husband Joe, a son in infancy, grandchildren Stacy Jensen & Benjamin Sasse, a sister Jane Ullery, and 2 brothers Robert & Larry Bricco.
Maxine's funeral service will be held Thursday February 1, 2018 at 5 PM at the Eberhardt-Stevenson Funeral Home & Crematory, 53 N. Main Street, Clintonville with Rev. Brian Crocker, Rev. Benjamin Hollingsead, & Deacon Howard Bricco officiating. Friends may call at the funeral home on Thursday from 3 PM until the time of service. Inurnment will take place at the Big Falls Cemetery in the spring. Condolences may be sent online at www.eberhardtstevenson.com. Maxine's family would like to the staff at ThedaCare Regional Medical Center in Appleton for the outstanding care she received during her stay.
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on Jan. 31, 2018.
Joseph L Kolosso
M, b. September 21, 1935, d. April 16, 2013
- Birth: Joseph L Kolosso was born on September 21, 1935.
- Death: He died on April 16, 2013, at age 77.