Gordon Edgar Tuttle
M, b. October 16, 1904, d. April 6, 1951
- Birth: Gordon Edgar Tuttle was born on October 16, 1904 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on April 6, 1951, at age 46.
- Burial: He was buried in Kelso Cemetery, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
Curtis R Coenen
Matthias Vernon Ritchie
M, b. July 10, 1926, d. January 28, 2018
- Father: Noah Ritchie (b. September 22, 1880, d. May 14, 1976)
- Mother: Laura Pelky (b. September 1, 1882, d. December 17, 1963)
- Birth: Matthias Vernon Ritchie was born on July 10, 1926 in Maple Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on January 28, 2018, at age 91, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Bear Creek, Wisconsin.
- Note: Bear Creek - Matthias "Ty" Vernon Ritchie, age 91, of Bear Creek, passed away on Sunday, January 28, 2018 at ThedaCare Appleton. Mathias was born on July 10, 1926, to the late Noah and Laura (Pelky) Ritchie in the Town of Maple Creek. On October 6, 1948, he was united in marriage to the love of his life Eva Clinton in Clintonville. She preceded him in death in 2009. Ty served in the US Navy for 2 years. He farmed most of his early life and loved woodworking and chasing deer. Ty loved to spoil his grandbabies and go out to eat with his loved ones and friends. He could converse with anyone. He was an entertainer! Ty was a lifelong member of St. Mary's Catholic Church in Bear Creek.
Ty is survived by his daughter, Donna (Richard "Cy") Simons; 3 grandchildren, Matthias (Samantha) Simons, Megan (Benjamin) Barrington and Amanda (Benjamin) Bruette; 3 step-grandsons, Jeff (Julie) Simons, Tyler (Marie) Simons and Aaron (Curry) Simons-Terry; 11 great-grandchildren; 6 step-great-grandchildren; 3 step-great-great-grandchildren; sister-in-law, Millie Gore and brother-in-law, Leslie Behnke. He is further survived by numerous nieces, nephews, other relatives and many friends.
Ty was preceded in death by his parents; wife, Eva and 9 siblings.
A Mass of Christian Burial for Ty will be held at 11:00 a.m. on Thursday, February 1, 2018 at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Bear Creek. Parish Director Lincoln Wood will be officiating. Visitation will take place on Wednesday, January 31, 2018 from 4-7 p.m. at Cline & Hanson Funeral Home in New London and again at the CHURCH on Thursday from 10 a.m. until the time of the service. Burial will be in the parish cemetery.
The family wishes to thank the staff at ThedaCare Hospital in Appleton for their exemplary care and concern for Ty.
F, b. October 26, 1927, d. April 26, 2009
- Birth: Eva Clinton was born on October 26, 1927 in Amherst, Portage Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on April 26, 2009, at age 81.
- Burial: She was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Bear Creek, Wisconsin.
Jeffrey Scott Caelwaerts
Lisa Marie Caelwaerts
Angela Louise Caelwaerts
Bradley R Zingler
Karen Christine Williamson