Teodora Maria Speijkers
F, b. circa 1760, d. May 21, 1829
- Birth: Teodora Maria Speijkers was born circa 1760.
- Death: She died on May 21, 1829 in Heesch, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. circa 1760
- Birth: Lambert VandenHelm was born circa 1760.
M, b. circa 1760, d. November 19, 1829
- Birth: Nicolaas VandeSpijkerd was born circa 1760.
- Death: He died on November 19, 1829 in Schaijk, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. circa 1760, d. September 30, 1831
- Birth: Marcellus VandeSpijkert was born circa 1760.
- Death: He died on September 30, 1831 in Schaijk, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. circa 1750
- Birth: Gertruda VanderBurgt was born circa 1750.
M, b. circa 1760, d. September 7, 1834
- Birth: Cornelus VandeSpijker was born circa 1760.
- Death: He died on September 7, 1834 in Schaijk, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. circa 1760, d. November 9, 1842
- Birth: Lambertus Spijkers was born circa 1760.
- Death: He died on November 9, 1842 in Schaijk, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. circa 1760
- Birth: Maria VandenHeuvel was born circa 1760.
F, b. circa 1760, d. May 11, 1853
- Birth: Maria Spijkers was born circa 1760.
- Death: She died on May 11, 1853 in Schaijk, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Timothy Anthony Mangless
M, b. June 23, 1946, d. January 10, 2018
- Birth: Timothy Anthony Mangless was born on June 23, 1946 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on January 10, 2018, at age 71.
- Note: Timothy Anthony Mangless was born to Elmer and Loraine Mangless in Green Bay, WI. As a lifelong resident of Green Bay, he spent much of his time actively involved in the community he loved; graduating from West High School and later a member of the first graduating class of UWGB. Those who knew Tim, knew him to be a Renaissance man whose uncompromising character created a life of kindness, love, laughter, and service. His inclusive nature created a sense of community wherever he was.
Tim served our nation honorably in the Air Force during the Vietnam War. He taught high school and eventually went on to create a successful business selling insurance.
Tim met the love of this life Sue and together built his greatest accomplishment, his family. Sue and Tim shared 48 years of marriage while raising 4 children Luke, Jessica, Jon and Chris. In addition to building a family together, Tim and Sue were active in the Marriage Encounter Community and the Ecumenical Center. Tim also served as the president of Big Brothers Big Sister for many years.
Tim left everything better than how he found it—never shying away from hard work. His labor of love was his cottage in Crivitz, WI building the entire structure with his own hands, along with his wife and children. Tim was an avid golfer, novice winemaker, however his favorite role was that of professional grandfather. Times spent with his grandchildren were among his favorite days.
Tim is now with his father and mother that have preceded him in death as well as his eldest brother Tom. He is survived by his wife, Sue, sons Luke (wife Emily), Jonathan, Christopher and daughter Jessica (husband LaVelle Dolan), 4 Grandsons Benaiah, Logan, Judah and Azariah and 1 granddaughter, Emma, siblings Sue Erdmann (husband Wayne), Steve Mangless (wife Wendy), Manual Inclan (wife Maria) and Rose Johnson (husband Don). As well as numerous nieces, nephews, cousins and friends.
A memorial service in celebration of Tim's life will be held at Green Bay Community Church at 600 Cardinal Ln, Green Bay, WI 54313 on Sunday, January 21 at 3 p.m. with his daughter, Pastor Jessica Dolan officiating. Visitors will be received by the family from 1pm until the service. Please park in the chapel lot.
In lieu of flowers donations can be made to Big Brothers Big Sisters or Freedom House or St. John's Homeless Shelter in honor of Tim.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette from Jan. 17 to Jan. 19, 2018.
M, b. 1913, d. 1989
- Birth: Adam Roland was born in 1913.
- Death: He died in 1989, at age ~76.
- Burial: He was buried in Nicolet Memorial Gardens, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Gary Adam Roland
M, b. August 27, 1944, d. January 17, 2018
- Birth: Gary Adam Roland was born on August 27, 1944 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on January 17, 2018, at age 73.
- Note: Ashwaubenon - Gary Adam Roland, age 73, Ashwaubenon, died Wednesday, January 17, 2018. He was born August 27, 1944 to Adam Roland and Roxanna (Roland) VanLandghen at Bellin Hospital in Green Bay, WI. He was the fifth of six children.
For his first seven years, he lived on a farm in Ashwaubenon. His family then moved on Oneida Street in Green Bay. Gary attended Cormier School and Jackson Elementary School for grades 1 - 8. He then continued at Franklin Middle School and graduated from Green Bay West High School in 1963. He was in choirs and talent shows during this time. After graduating, he worked several different jobs, including Oshkosh Trucking, Tidy Laundry, and Murphy Cement. He spent the rest of his life in various aspects of building, mostly as a finish carpenter. He built his first home as a bachelor and later built the home on Sunny Creek Drive.
Gary's main love was music. As a charter member of Calvary Lutheran Church, he sang over 50 years in the choirs and was one of the two people who started the "Boys Choir". Through the years, he accompanied on guitar. He was in a band in the mid to late 60's called the Infiniters. They played at the Bay Beach Pavilion and other teen hangouts at that time. He and his friend, Don Kanugh, formed a band with just the two of them called "Him and Me". Gary played guitar and Don played accordion. They played at local bars, weddings, class reunions, and other special occasions.
Another interest was hunting. He hunted deer and turkey with crossbow, black powder, and rifle. He spent many hours at the hunting shack teaching his sons to hunt. Gary met the love of his life, Anita Torkelson, on a "blind date" in October of 1971. The date was to a Packer/Viking football game. They were engaged two weeks after they met and were married on June 10th, 1972. They have had a marvelous life together for 45 years. They raised two sons, Robert and Garrick. The family enjoyed many trips together throughout the United States and Europe. As a family, they were very involved with their sons' lives, following them through scouting, music, high school football, and swimming, just to name a few. His family meant all the world to him.
Gary is survived by his wife, Anita; his sons, Robert and daughter-in-law, Andrea of Champlin, MN and Garrick and his girlfriend, Melissa Favorito of St. Charles, MO; and the joy of his life, grandsons, Henry Adam Roland and Samuel Paul Roland. He is further survived by his brother, Donald Roland, Mountain; sisters and brothers-in-law, Bonnie (James) Haverkorn, LaVonne Carpenter, Sonya (Wayne) Black, and Diane (Bob) Link, all of Green Bay and Diana Torkelson, Altoona and Dale and Mary Jo Torkelson, Black River Falls; and many very special nieces, nephews, great nieces and great nephews.
Gary is preceded in death by his dear father, Adam, and his mother, Roxanna, and his two brothers-in-law, Robert and Kenneth Torkelson.
Visitation for Gary will be held on Saturday, January 20, 2018 from 9:00 am until the funeral service at 11:00 am with Pastor Earl Vorpagel III officiating at Calvary Lutheran Church, 1301 South Ridge Road, Green Bay. Interment will follow at a later date at Beaver Creek Lutheran Church Cemetery, Taylor, WI. Expressions of sympathy, memories, and photos of Gary may be shared with his family on his tribute page at www.lyndahl.com.
A special thank you to dear friends and family who have supported Gary and family with their concern, support, and prayers during the past year.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette on Jan. 19, 2018.
F, b. October 4, 1784
- Birth: Huberta VanGemert was born on October 4, 1784 in Vlijmen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Maria Catharina VanderMeijden
F, b. September 13, 1805
- Birth: Maria Catharina VanderMeijden was born on September 13, 1805 in Boxtel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
James R Manders
Connie L Manders