Laura Marcella Stoskopf
F, b. September 24, 1930, d. January 15, 2018
- Birth: Laura Marcella Stoskopf was born on September 24, 1930.
- Death: She died on January 15, 2018, at age 87.
- Burial: She was buried in St John the Baptist Cemetery, Howard, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Village of Howard - Laura Marcella (Stoskopf) Brusky, 87, Village of Howard, died Monday, January 15, 2018. She was born on September 24, 1930, to Edward and Angeline (VanDehey) Stoskopf.
On May 24, 1952, Laura married Leland "Lee" Brusky at Assumption of B.V.M. Catholic Church in Pulaski. He preceded her in death on October 29, 2008. Laura and Lee farmed for many years in the Maple Grove area. She was employed with Northern Shoe Factory and Luedke Auto Parts. Laura enjoyed ushering at the Resch Center. She was a longtime member of St. John the Baptist Parish.
Laura is survived by three children and their spouses, Robert and Mary Brusky, Linda and Tom Potts, all of Pulaski; Shirley and Lang Seymour, Suamico; 11 grandchildren, Carly (Troy) Nooyen, Barb (Brian) Hudson, Christopher Brusky, Wendy (Bob) Kolkowski, Troy (Kristin Rabas) Brusky, Kristy (Jeremy) Borseth, Donny Potts, Kimberly (Justin) McCann, Jay Seymour, Casey (Amy Zippel) Seymour, Leann Seymour; 11 great-grandchildren, Conner, Trever, Logan, Carter, Grace, Derick, Darell, Dylan, Natalie, Mason, Chase, and one on the way; three sisters and a brother, Adeline Vercauteren, Georgiana Piontek, Marlene (Gene) Luedke; a brother-in-law, Donald (Shelby) Brusky; nieces and nephews.
In addition to her husband, Laura was preceded in death by a grandchild, James Richard Brusky; her parents; a brother-in-law and sister-in-law, Lloyd Vercauteren and Genevieve (Joseph) Sinclair.
Friends may call at St. John the Baptist Catholic Church, 2597 Glendale Ave., Howard, from 9 to 11 a.m. Friday followed by the Mass of Christian Burial at 11 a.m. with Rev. John Bergstadt officiating. Burial will be in the church cemetery. To send online condolences, please go to www.BlaneyFuneralHome.com.
In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund has been established in Laura's name.
A special thank you is extended to the staffs of Emerald Bay Assisted Living and Memory Care, as well as 5th floor staff at St. Mary's Hospital for their compassionate care.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette from Jan. 17 to Jan. 18, 2018.
M, b. November 1, 1930, d. October 29, 2008
- Birth: Leland Brusky was born on November 1, 1930.
- Death: He died on October 29, 2008, at age 77.
- Burial: He was buried in St John the Baptist Cemetery, Howard, Brown Co, Wisconsin.