M, b. February 27, 1907
- Birth: Herman Welch was born on February 27, 1907 in Stockbridge, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
Kathleen Rene VanEgeren
Brett James VanderPas
Kristin Elise VanderPas
Brooks Patrick Lloyd
Lilah A Borchardt
F, b. September 24, 1919, d. December 28, 2017
- Birth: Lilah A Borchardt was born on September 24, 1919.
- Death: She died on December 28, 2017, at age 98.
- Note: Neenah - Lilah A. Borchardt, Neenah, age 98, passed away peacefully on Thursday, December 28, 2017. She was born September 24, 1919, in the Town of Poygan, daughter of the late Frederick and Anna (Laabs) Borchardt.
Lilah retired from Kimberly Clark after more than 35 years of employment where she worked as a Research Technician. She was a lifetime member of Trinity Lutheran Church in Menasha where she served on their Ladies Aide.
Survivors include six nieces and nephews: Carol (Gary) Shoults, FL, Linda (Robert) Holthhaus, FL, Frederick (Mary) Borchardt, Appleton, Ronald (JoAnn) Borchardt, Omro, Andrew (Elizabeth) Borchardt, Red Granite, James (Sandra) Borchardt, Greenville; great-nieces and nephews and other relatives.
Lilah was preceded in death by two brothers: Lawrence (Dorothy) Borchardt, Wilmer (Gladys) Borchardt; and a niece, Ruth.
The Funeral Service will be held at 11:00 AM on Tuesday, January 2, 2018, at Trinity Lutheran Church, 300 Broad St., Menasha, with Rev. Steven Billings officiating. The visitation will be held at the church from 9:30 AM until the hour of service. Burial will take place in the spring in Dale Union Cemetery. In lieu of flowers a memorial is being established in her name.
Westgor Funeral Home
205 W. Doty Ave Neenah 722-7151
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on Dec. 31, 2017.
Lawrence M Borchardt
M, b. November 8, 1915, d. September 1, 1972
- Birth: Lawrence M Borchardt was born on November 8, 1915.
- Death: He died on September 1, 1972, at age 56, in Oshkosh, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
Dorothy E Daggett
F, b. June 24, 1915, d. December 28, 1977
- Birth: Dorothy E Daggett was born on June 24, 1915 in Winnebago County, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on December 28, 1977, at age 62, in Omro, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
Michael Joseph Kitkowski
M, b. September 20, 1968, d. September 13, 2015
- Birth: Michael Joseph Kitkowski was born on September 20, 1968 in Burlington, Racine Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on September 13, 2015, at age 46, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Michael J. "Mike" Kitkowski, 46, formerly of Burlington, died unexpectedly from injuries sustained in a motorcycle accident on Sunday, September 13, 2015 in Appleton, Wisconsin.
He was born in Burlington on September 20, 1968, to Leonard J. and Margery A. (Vande Sand) Kitkowski. He spent his early life in Burlington and lived in many other cities including Milwaukee, Little Chute, Shawano, Kimberly and Appleton. He received his education at St. Mary's Grade School and Burlington High School.
Mike enjoyed spending time with family and friends, riding his motorcycle, watching his beloved Green Bay Packers and enjoying an occasional beer or two. Mike's laughter and sense of humor will always be remembered by those that knew and loved him. His children were the highlight of his life and meant everything to him. Mike would have been 47 this coming Sunday.
He was preceded in death by his father; brother, Chris, maternal grandparents, Aloysius and Henrietta Vande Sand; and paternal grandparents, Walter and Anna Kitkowski.
The funeral liturgy will be held on Saturday, September 19, 2015 at 12:00 PM at SACRED HEART CATHOLIC CHURCH, 222 E. Fremont St., Appleton. Burial celebration will be held for family at a later date.
Memorials can be made to the Michael J. Kitkowski Memorial Fund c/o Heartland Credit Union, 5325 High Crossing Blvd., Madison, Wis. 53718, for his children's future needs.
Obituary published by Wichmann Funeral Home, 537 N. Superior Street, Appleton, WI US 54911.
John Michael Kitkowski
M, b. December 15, 1997, d. December 23, 2017
- Birth: John Michael Kitkowski was born on December 15, 1997 in Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on December 23, 2017, at age 20.
- Note: Las Vegas, Nevada - John Michael Kitkowski, age 20, formerly of Appleton, died unexpectedly and unintentionally at his home in Las Vegas, Nevada, December 23, 2017. John was born December 15, 1997, in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
John graduated from Clark County Adult High School in March 2016. Prior to moving to the Las Vegas area, he attended schools in the Fox Valley including Appleton East, Appleton West, and Menasha.
John had worked for Holton Brothers doing masonry work prior to his most recent return to Las Vegas.
He enjoyed investing in penny stocks and Bitcoin, spending time outside with his dogs (especially Duke), Badger football games with his big brother, Packer football, driving his BMW, and living life to the fullest. He was so proud of his new apartment. His Twitter feed showed how excited he was about making 2018 his year. He had so many dreams left unfulfilled...
John is survived by his mother, Diane (Di) Popelka (significant other Jim Soukup) of Henderson, Nevada; his brothers Jason Kitkowski of Madison and Cody Kitkowski of Appleton; and his little sister Brielle Blessing of Appleton. He is further survived by his grandparents Ken and Marge Nylund of Green Bay, and Marge Kitkowski of Fond du Lac. Additional surviving family include his aunts, Amie (Greg) Verhasselt of DePere, BethAn (Larry) Schultz of Middleton, and Sue (Pete) Erickson of Fond du Lac; his stepmother Kelli (Jerry) Blessing of Appleton, and numerous cousins.
He is sorely missed by his 3 dogs, Buddy, Max and especially Duke; and his kitten Thor; along with the many friends and acquaintances he made during his too short life.
John was preceded in death by his father, Michael Kitkowski; grandfather, Leonard Kitkowski; stepfather, Ken ("Stubby") Popelka; uncle, Christopher Kitkowski; and just days earlier by his stepbrother Nate Muniz.
Di, Jim, Jason and Cody would like to express their gratitude to the Gypsy Family for their love and support, especially Randy Couture and Mindy Robinson for lodging; Sherri and Gary Herndel, Brett and Patty Ryan, John and Elaine McCarthy, and David Mancuso and Marshalynn Digregorio for all the food and hugs. You are Family. Thanks also to Annette VandeSand for her help coordinating Jason and Cody's travel to Las Vegas and her continued love and support of her grand nephews.
Desert Memorial is assisting the family with final arrangements. Celebrations of John's life will be held in Las Vegas and the Fox Valley at later dates, to be announced on Facebook.
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on Dec. 31, 2017.