F, b. circa 1685
Anna Maria Nicolai VanUden
F, b. March 24, 1742, d. September 29, 1828
- Birth: Anna Maria Nicolai VanUden was born on March 24, 1742 in Berlicum, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: She died on September 29, 1828, at age 86, in Berlicum, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Dorothea Lamberts VanRoij
F, b. circa 1748
- Birth: Dorothea Lamberts VanRoij was born circa 1748.
F, b. December 4, 1819
- Birth: Martina Kusters was born on December 4, 1819 in Geffen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. July 18, 1850, d. March 24, 1905
- Birth: Clasina VanderPas was born on July 18, 1850 in Dinther, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: She died on March 24, 1905, at age 54.
M, b. March 29, 1856
- Birth: Hendrikus Pepers was born on March 29, 1856 in Dinther, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. February 4, 1783, d. June 14, 1860
- Birth: Wilhelmus VanderPas was born on February 4, 1783 in Oss, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: He died on June 14, 1860, at age 77.
Maria Joannes VandenHogen
F, b. circa 1785
- Birth: Maria Joannes VandenHogen was born circa 1785.
M, b. September 7, 1759, d. January 18, 1835
- Birth: Laurentius VanderPas was born on September 7, 1759 in Oss, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: He died on January 18, 1835, at age 75.
Anna Maria VanRavenstein
F, b. circa 1761
- Birth: Anna Maria VanRavenstein was born circa 1761 in Oss, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
James A Paltzer
M, b. October 20, 1940, d. December 27, 2017
- Birth: James A Paltzer was born on October 20, 1940 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on December 27, 2017, at age 77.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Jim Paltzer, age 77 of Appleton, passed away at his home, surrounded by his family, on Wednesday, December 27, 2017. Jim was born in Appleton on October 20, 1940, son of the late George and Lorraine (Hinkley) Paltzer. He attended Appleton High School and the Fox Valley Technical Institute. Jim married Helen Fenner at St. Pius Catholic Church in Appleton on April 16, 1966, and their marriage was blessed with three daughters.
Jim co-owned and operated Western Farm and Garden, formerly Western Elevator, where he serviced and repaired small engines. His customers knew there was not an engine he could not fix. Jim was a lifelong and avid motorcycle enthusiast and a longtime member of the Two Cylinder Club. In his spare time, he enjoyed going to auctions, tractor shows, and spending time in Lily, Wisconsin, with friends and family. He loved his grandchildren and was proud of all of their accomplishments.
Survivors include his wife: Helen Paltzer of Appleton; three loving daughters: Deborah (Terry) Harvath of Appleton, Sherry (Greg) Schroeder of Greenville, and Kristine (Tom) Pfefferle of Pickerel. He also leaves behind five grandchildren: Sydney, Olivia, and Samantha Harvath and Alex and Danielle Strassburg. His brother is Al (Sandy) Paltzer of Mackville, and his sister is Marilyn Hegner of Kaukauna. He also leaves behind a sister-in-law: Donna Paltzer of Appleton. Jim was preceded in death by his parents and brothers George and Walter. The funeral services for Jim will be held on Wednesday, January 3, 2017 at 10:30 AM at APPLETON ALLIANCE CHURCH, 2693 Grand Chute Boulevard in Appleton, with Pastor Dennis Episcopo officiating. Interment will be in Highland Memorial Park. Family and friends are welcome to gather at Wichmann Funeral Home, 537 N. Superior Street on Tuesday from 4:00 PM until 7:00 PM, and again at the church on Wednesday morning from 9:30 AM until the time of the service.
The family would to extend a special thank you to the staff at ShopKo Pharmacy - Northland for the special care and attention they provided Jim.
Walter M Paltzer
M, b. March 22, 1943, d. May 3, 1987
- Birth: Walter M Paltzer was born on March 22, 1943 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on May 3, 1987, at age 44.
- Burial: He was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Lucille Mary Smits
F, b. May 15, 1916, d. October 3, 1987
- Birth: Lucille Mary Smits was born on May 15, 1916.
- Death: She died on October 3, 1987, at age 71.