M, b. January 25, 1819
- Birth: Jacob Ertel was born on January 25, 1819 in Bavaria, Germany.
- Marriage: He and Anna Maria Baltzer were married on May 2, 1847 in Bavaria, Germany.
Anna Maria Baltzer
F, b. October 11, 1819
- Birth: Anna Maria Baltzer was born on October 11, 1819 in Bavaria, Germany.
- Marriage: She and Jacob Ertel were married on May 2, 1847 in Bavaria, Germany.
Richard Lee Janssen
F, b. June 18, 1936, d. September 17, 2009
- Birth: Ottilie Wunsch was born on June 18, 1936 in Russia.
- Marriage: She and Robert Allen ("Boober Whitman") Whitman were married in September 1957.
- Death: Ottilie Wunsch died on September 17, 2009, at age 73, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Michael Allen Whitman
Mark Allan Lokrantz
Randy L Lokrantz
Thomas Edwin Krueger
M, b. April 18, 1941, d. December 20, 2004
- Birth: Thomas Edwin Krueger was born on April 18, 1941 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on September 16, 1967.
- Death: He died on December 20, 2004, at age 63, in Greenville, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Devoted and loving husband, father, grandfather 'Papa', age 63, died peacefully at his home, on Monday, December 20, 2004.
Thomas was born in Appleton, on April 18, 1941, son of the late Edwin and Gerda Leisering Krueger. He joined the U.S. Air Force and served his country for 4 years. Thomas married Ruth Piechocki on September 16, 1967 and they have enjoyed almost 38 years of marriage together. Thomas was employed at Perfect Patterns in Appleton, for almost 40 years. He loved 1950's cars, and would often attend car shows. Thomas also enjoyed deer hunting, traveling with Ruth and fishing with his friends from work. He also loved spending time with his grandchildren.
Thomas will be greatly missed by his wife, Ruth; his children, Mark Thomas Krueger; Mary Beth Steven Gassner; 2 grandchildren, Erica and Cora Gassner; sisters, Joan Jack Brouillard; Gretchen Robert Boughton; brother, Jeff Sandy Krueger; sister-in-law, Ruby Erwin Ziemendorf; and brother-in-law, Lee Barbara Piechocki. He was further survived by nieces and nephews.
Thomas was preceded in death by his brother, John H. Krueger; his grandchild, Gabriel; and Ruth's parents, Erick Margaret Piechocki.
The funeral service will be held at 11:00 a.m., on Thursday, December 23, 2004, at FIRST ENGLISH LUTHERAN CHURCH, 326 East North Street, Appleton, with Rev. David Lyle officiating. Visitors will be received at First English on Wednesday, December 22 from 5 until 8 p.m. and again at the church on Thursday, from 10 a.m. until the time of service. The interment will be held at Bovina Cemetery, Shiocton.
Obituary provided by Topix-Tributes.