Darcy Lynn Dohr
Ambrose Joseph Rutta
M, b. January 8, 1909, d. September 5, 1988
- Birth: Ambrose Joseph Rutta was born on January 8, 1909.
- Death: He died on September 5, 1988, at age 79.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Hilbert, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. December 20, 1805
- Birth: Christianus VanderHeijden was born on December 20, 1805 in Nistelrode, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. March 28, 1812, d. December 3, 1895
- Birth: Clazina VanderHeijden was born on March 28, 1812 in Nistelrode, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: She died on December 3, 1895, at age 83, in Nistelrode, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. circa 1745
- Birth: Cornelis VanderHeijden was born circa 1745.
- Marriage: He and Clasina Seegers were married.
F, b. circa 1745
F, b. May 25, 1813
- Birth: Johanna VanDinther was born on May 25, 1813 in Nistelrode, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Petrus VanderHeijden were married on July 20, 1839 in Nistelrode, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Petrus Antonius Arts
M, b. February 25, 1788
- Birth: Petrus Antonius Arts was born on February 25, 1788 in St Antonius, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Cornelia VanderHeijden were married on June 7, 1845 in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. June 19, 1822
- Birth: Martinus VanderHeijden was born on June 19, 1822 in Schijndel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Francijna Hurx were married on May 3, 1844 in Sint Oedenrode, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Immigration: Martinus VanderHeijden immigrated to Leila in 1851.
F, b. circa 1808
M, b. circa 1812
- Birth: Lambertus VanderHeijden was born circa 1812.
Kathleen J Delfosse
F, b. December 14, 1941, d. October 29, 2011
- Birth: Kathleen J Delfosse was born on December 14, 1941 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on October 29, 2011, at age 69, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Kathleen J. Vanark, 69, Green Bay, WI passed away at a local nursing home on Saturday, Oct. 29, 2011. She was born in Green Bay, on Dec. 14, 1941, to the late Elmer and Edna (Rentmeester) Delfosse.
Kathleen married Thomas Vanark on Feb. 16, 1963 at St. Jude Catholic Church.
Survivors include her husband, Thomas; sons, Chuck (Kathy) Vanark, Greg (Kelly) Vanark; grandchildren, Mike, Marie, Kendra, Kyle and Kegan Vanark; great- grandchildren, Bailey and Ava; brother, Larry (Evelyn) Delfosse; sisters, Mary Ann (Bud) LaPlante; Alyce Ness and special friend, Bill; sisters and brother-in-law, Yvonne (Ronald) Gegare, Janice Kastner. Further survived by numerous nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her parents; father and mother-in-law, Henry and Jane Vanark; sister-in-law, Kathleen Boyle.
Family and friends may call for a memorial visitation at the Pfotenhauer Funeral Home & Cremation Service, Howard-Suamico location, 1145 Cardinal Lane, on Wednesday, Nov. 2, from 4 until 7 p.m. Memorial Service 7 Wednesday at the funeral home.
©PFOTENHAUER Funeral & Cremation
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette Oct. 30, 2011.
Alyce E Delfosse
F, b. April 20, 1936, d. December 16, 2017
- Birth: Alyce E Delfosse was born on April 20, 1936 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on December 16, 2017, at age 81.
- Note: Alyce E. Ness, 81, Green Bay, died Saturday, December 16, 2017. She was born on April 20, 1936, in Green Bay to Elmer and Edna (Rentmeester) Delfosse.
Alyce graduated from Green Bay West High School and is most recently known to have worked for Wisconsin Wholesalers and Fleet Farm. She married Randy Nielsen and together they had two children. Alyce later married Jim Ness and they had two children.
She enjoyed crocheting, gardening, canning, and polka dancing. Alyce was a great mother and grandmother. She enjoyed her retirement, spending time at the casino and making friends.
Alyce is survived by her children and their spouses, Chris and Janice Nielsen, Deb and Joe Anderson, Julie Nielsen and Veo, Dawn and Mike Culp; grandchildren, Kelly, Tyler, Jordan, Eden, Olivia, Grace, Jullian, Nichole, Nicholas; great-grandchildren, Archer, Verabelle, Eadalie, Enoch, Rosalio, Aariyah; brothers-in-law, Bud LaPlante and Tom VanArk; special friend, Bill; as well as several nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her parents; her two husbands; and her siblings, Mary Ann, Larry, and Kay.
Friends may call at Blaney Funeral Home, 1521 Shawano Ave., from 2 to 4 p.m. Thursday. The Memorial Service will be held at 4 p.m. Thursday at the funeral home. To send online condolences, please go to www.BlaneyFuneralHome.com.
In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund has been established in Alyce's name.
The family extends a special thank you to the 6th and 7th floor nurses and staff of St. Vincent Hospital for their kind and compassionate care.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette on Dec. 19, 2017.
Randall A Nielsen
M, b. April 6, 1936, d. September 28, 2016
- Birth: Randall A Nielsen was born on April 6, 1936.
- Death: He died on September 28, 2016, at age 80.
- Note: Mr. Randall "Randy" Nielsen, 80, a lifelong Green Bay resident, passed away Wednesday, September 28, 2016 after a brief illness. He was born April 6, 1936, to Burel and Genevieve (Babler) Nielsen. On Dec. 30, 1965, he married Joyce Ann Meyer. Randy served his country in the U.S. Navy. After returning to Green Bay, he was employed as a semi-truck driver. He made over 870 trips to Calumet, WI over his career and never missed a trip. Those trips totaled 391,500 hard miles and 6,873,000 gallons. Randy was an avid fisherman and hunter and was active with many sporting clubs in the area. He proudly taught and oversaw Hunter Safety Courses in the Green Bay area for five years. His favorite pastime was hanging out at the shack.
Randy is survived by his wife, Joyce; four children and their spouses, Chris and Janice Nielsen, Deborah and Joseph Anderson, Vickie Jo and Robert Blachowiak, Jennie Jo Nielsen; five grandchildren, Kelly (Jason) Herzberg, Tyler (Sara) Nielsen, Jordan (Dave) Czarnecki, Eden (Eric) Rogers, Alex "Dweeb" Coronado; three great-grandchildren, Eadalie, Archer, and a new baby boy; brothers and sisters and their spouses, Judith Fisher, Bill and Kathy Nielsen, Jeffrey Nielsen and special friend, Cindy, all of Green Bay; Mary and Larry De Villers, Cindy Jones, Laurie "Toots" and Carl Wilkinson, all of Florida; Gary and Stephanie Nielsen, Amarillo, TX; brother-in-law, James Boutott; many nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by his parents, four brothers, Larry, Robert, James and Donny Nielsen, a sister, Cheryl Boutott; a sister-in-law, Ethel Nielsen, and brother-in-law, Norbert Fisher.
Friends may call at Annunciation Catholic Church, 401 Gray St., from 9 to 11 a.m. Saturday. The Mass of Resurrection will be held at 11a.m. Saturday at the church with Rev. Michael Thiel officiating. Blaney Funeral Home is assisting the family. To send online condolences, please go to www.BlaneyFuneralHome.com.
A memorial fund has been established in Randy's name.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette on Sept. 30, 2016.
James M Ness
M, b. June 19, 1941, d. October 10, 1989
- Birth: James M Ness was born on June 19, 1941.
- Death: He died on October 10, 1989, at age 48.