George R Southworth
M, b. October 24, 1931, d. July 14, 2016
- Birth: George R Southworth was born on October 24, 1931 in LaFarge, Vernon Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on August 10, 1955 in Medford, Taylor Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on July 14, 2016, at age 84, in Abbotsford, Clark Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: George R. Southworth, age 84, of Medford, Wisconsin, passed away on Thursday, July 14, 2016 at the Golden Living Center/ Continental Manor in Abbotsford under the care of Aspirus Comfort Care & Hospice Services.
The funeral mass will take place at 11:00 A.M. Wednesday, July 20, 2016 at Holy Rosary Catholic Church in Medford, with Fr. Phil Juza and Deacon Joseph Stefancin officiating.
Cremainal Interment will take place at a later date in Molitor Catholic Cemetery in the Township of Molitor.
Pallbearers are Patrick, Daniel, Dennis and Donald Southworth, Craig Bolz, Daniel and George Kalmon.
Visitation will be at 9:00 A.M. to 10:45 A.M. Wednesday, July 20, 2016 at Hemer Funeral Home in Medford.
George was born on October 24, 1931, in La Farge, WI, to Claire Albert and Agnes Theresa (Klister) Southworth. George was a graduate of Owen High School.
On August 10, 1955, in Medford, George married the love of his life Elaine L. Kalmon. She survives.
George served in the U.S. Army from 1951 to 1954. He drove truck for several trucking outfits in Wisconsin and Minnesota. George served as Town Chairman of Hammel, on the Medford Area School Board, Taylor County Board and Restorative Justice Board. He was a Grand Knight for the Knights of Columbus, part of the Men’s Choir at Holy Rosary Catholic Church, and he helped with CCD, RCIA, marriage classes and prayer groups. He also participated in two group mission trips.
He enjoyed snowmobiling, traveling, logging, skiing, farming, fixing his model-T and tractors. He loved serving people and helping in whatever capacity he could, but most of all he loved his family.
George was a member of Holy Rosary Catholic Church, Knights of Columbus, Medford American Legion and VFW.
He is survived by his wife, Elaine L. (Kalmon) Southworth, Medford; children Mary Jo (Paul) Peplinski, Milladore, Audrey Ann (Clark) Woznicki, Eau Claire and Patrick (Janet) Southworth, Clarksville, TN; grandchildren Paul, Justin and Elizabeth Peplinski, William, Matthew and Phillip Southworth; by many nieces & nephews.
He is further survived by his siblings, Donald (Annette) Southworth of Wausau, Charlotte Bolz of Medford, John (Betty) Southworth of Stratford, Mary Hessefort of Oshkosh, Dennis (Nancy) Southworth of Rhinelander and Daniel (Marge) Southworth of Aniwa; brothers and sisters in laws Janice Southworth of Palatine, TX, Marge Kalmon, Imy Kalmon, Steve Kalmon, Penny Kalmon, David (Laura) Kalmon, Pat (Allen) Huber, Jeff (Debra) Kalmon and George (Rita) Kalmon.
George is predeceased by his parents, Claire Albert and Agnes Theresa (Klister) Southworth; in-laws Steve G. and Laura I. (Larson) Kalmon; siblings Bernice Guerten and James Southworth;
brothers-in-law: Bill Guerten, Conrad Bolz, Lee Hessefort, Frank Kalmon, Allen Kalmon and Dennis Kalmon.
Hemer Funeral Service.
Bernice C Southworth
F, b. August 7, 1934, d. March 7, 2013
- Birth: Bernice C Southworth was born on August 7, 1934 in LaFarge, Vernon Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and William F Guerten were married on October 7, 1967 in Madison, Dane Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Bernice C Southworth died on March 7, 2013, at age 78, in Dane County, Wisconsin.
William F Guerten
M, b. March 16, 1937, d. May 2, 2014
- Birth: William F Guerten was born on March 16, 1937 in Dane County, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Bernice C Southworth were married on October 7, 1967 in Madison, Dane Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: William F Guerten died on May 2, 2014, at age 77, in Dane County, Wisconsin.
- Note: William F. Guerten, age 77, passed away unexpectedly at home on Friday, May 2, 2014.
He was born on March 16, 1937, in Madison, the son Frederick and Margaret (McCaughn) Guerten. After graduating from East High School in 1955, Bill attended Madison Business College. He married Bernice C. Southworth on Oct. 7, 1967, at St. Patrick's Catholic Church in Madison. Bill initially worked for the Farm Bureau/Rural Insurance, but spent the majority of his career and retired from the State Medical Society.
Bill was a very active and lifelong member of St. Dennis Catholic Church. He was an avid car enthusiast and enjoyed golfing and bowling. In recent years, he enjoyed getting exercise by walking a few laps at East Towne Mall, followed up by daily coffee with his friends at McDonald's. Bill's life revolved around the love he had for his grandchildren; whether it was attending their sporting events or scholastic events, he was always there.
He is survived by his children, Mike (Mandi) and Karen; grandchildren, Alyssa and Sammi; cousin, Don (Suzanne) Steinmetz Jr.; his brothers and sisters-in-law; and many good friends. He was preceded in death by his wife, Bernice; and his parents.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be held at St. Dennis Catholic Church, 505 Dempsey Road, Madison, at 10:30 a.m., on Friday, May 9, 2014, with Father Randy Timmerman presiding. Burial will be at Highland Memory Gardens. Visitation will be at Gunderson East Funeral Home, 5203 Monona Drive, Madison, from 4 p.m. until 7 p.m. on Thursday, May 8, 2014, and at the church from 9:30 a.m. until the time of the service on Friday.
In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to St. Dennis Catholic Church and Monona Serenity Group.
Wisconsin State Journal 5/6/2014.
Emma M Linder
F, b. October 30, 1863, d. April 30, 1906
- Birth: Emma M Linder was born on October 30, 1863 in Stevens Point, Portage Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Michael S Donnermeyer were married on March 1, 1897 in Stevens Point, Portage Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Emma M Linder died on April 30, 1906, at age 42, in Chicago, Cook Co, Illinois.
Hildegard Henrietta (Sister M Leonilla) Donnermeyer
F, b. January 30, 1898, d. April 24, 1974
- Birth: Hildegard Henrietta (Sister M Leonilla) Donnermeyer was born on January 30, 1898 in Chicago, Cook Co, Illinois.
- Death: She died on April 24, 1974, at age 76, in Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
- Occupation: She was a School Sister of St. Francis.
Timothy C Miller
M, b. July 11, 1989, d. December 11, 2017
- Birth: Timothy C Miller was born on July 11, 1989 in Wausau, Marathon Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on December 11, 2017, at age 28, in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
Verla Vivian Satorius
F, b. May 6, 1930, d. December 13, 2017
- Birth: Verla Vivian Satorius was born on May 6, 1930 in Black Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Richard C Fellner were married on November 22, 1951 in St Denis Church, Shiocton, Wisconsin.
- Death: Verla Vivian Satorius died on December 13, 2017, at age 87.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Verla Vivian Fellner, age 87, passed away to her heavenly home with family by her side, to join her husband, December 13, 2017, in Appleton, WI. She was born May 6, 1930 to the late Frank Satorius and Alma Kettner, in Black Creek, WI.
Verla was united in marriage to Richard Fellner November 22, 1951, at St. Denis Parish in Shiocton. They shared 55 years together until his death on March 28, 2007. She proudly worked a lifelong career at Kimberly Clark, as a payroll supervisor and retired in 1991. She touched and enriched many lives by showing kindness and love to all. She was always there offering a helping hand when needed.
Verla and Richard were blessed with one son: Terry "Woody" (Patricia) Fellner; two grandchildren: Corey (Wendy) Fellner, Shana (Tony) Herzfeldt; five great grandchildren: Landon, and Maliyah Fellner, and Clay, Maxon, and Madelyn Herzfeldt; sister-in-law Pat Miller and many nieces and nephews. She is further preceded in death by her husband, fifteen brothers and sisters and two sister-in-laws and their spouses
Funeral Services will be 12:00 PM, at ST BERNARD CATHOLIC CHURCH, Saturday, December 16, 2017 with Fr. Dennis Ryan officiating. The family will receive friends and relative Saturday morning at the church, 10:00 AM until 11:45 AM. Entombment will be at Highland Memorial Park.
A special thank you to family, friends, neighbors, and Rennes staff for all their care and compassion given to Verla. We will forever be grateful.
Richard C Fellner
M, b. March 26, 1925, d. March 28, 2007
- Birth: Richard C Fellner was born on March 26, 1925 in Antigo, Langlade Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Verla Vivian Satorius were married on November 22, 1951 in St Denis Church, Shiocton, Wisconsin.
- Death: Richard C Fellner died on March 28, 2007, at age 82.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Terry C ("Woody Fellner") Fellner
William J Lamine
M, b. June 20, 1894, d. June 20, 1964
- Birth: William J Lamine was born on June 20, 1894 in Dyckesville, Kewaunee Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on June 20, 1964, at age 70.
- Burial: He was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. May 26, 1908, d. July 1, 1985
- Birth: Mabel Brice was born on May 26, 1908.
- Death: She died on July 1, 1985, at age 77.
- Burial: She was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.