M, b. April 18, 1949, d. May 22, 2009
- Birth: Daniel Piontek was born on April 18, 1949.
- Marriage: He was married.
- Death: He died on May 22, 2009, at age 60.
M, d. yes
- Marriage: Michael Clark was married.
- Death: He died yes.
F, b. September 30, 1735, d. May 4, 1778
- Birth: Reijnera Peters was born on September 30, 1735 in Overloon, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Joannes VanWeijenbergh were married on June 16, 1776 in Overloon, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: Reijnera Peters died on May 4, 1778, at age 42, in Overloon, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. November 1, 1782
- Birth: Antonius VanWeijenbergh was born on November 1, 1782 in Overloon, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. August 9, 1911, d. March 18, 1984
- Birth: Nicholas Verhagen was born on August 9, 1911.
- Marriage: He and Violet Bellile were married.
- Death: Nicholas Verhagen died on March 18, 1984, at age 72, in Oconto, Oconto Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. January 3, 1919, d. August 2, 1992
- Birth: Violet Bellile was born on January 3, 1919.
- Marriage: She and Nicholas Verhagen were married.
- Death: Violet Bellile died on August 2, 1992, at age 73.
F, b. circa 1882
- Birth: Delia Verhagen was born circa 1882.
F, b. circa 1887
- Birth: Mary Verhagen was born circa 1887.
Theresa Rose Verhagen
F, b. July 31, 1893, d. June 16, 1968
- Birth: Theresa Rose Verhagen was born on July 31, 1893 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on June 16, 1968, at age 74.
- Burial: She was buried in Fort Howard Memorial Park, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
M, b. March 20, 1921, d. May 15, 1945
- Birth: Martin Verhagen was born on March 20, 1921.
- Death: He died on May 15, 1945, at age 24, in KIA WWII.
- Burial: He was buried in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Robert F Verhagen
M, b. August 31, 1924, d. July 18, 1999
- Birth: Robert F Verhagen was born on August 31, 1924.
- Death: He died on July 18, 1999, at age 74.
Walter Joseph Delaney
M, b. November 13, 1896, d. February 16, 1977
- Birth: Walter Joseph Delaney was born on November 13, 1896 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on February 16, 1977, at age 80.
- Burial: He was buried in Fort Howard Memorial Park, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
M, b. December 29, 1937, d. December 29, 1937
- Birth: Leroy Opsteen was born on December 29, 1937.
- Death: He died on December 29, 1937, at age 0.
- Burial: He was buried in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, New/2/32W.
Philip Vincent Gleed
M, b. 1880, d. 1905
- Birth: Philip Vincent Gleed was born in 1880.
- Death: He died in 1905, at age ~25, in Bonners Ferry, Boundary Co, Idaho.
F, b. circa 1875, d. September 2, 1945
- Birth: Mary Ellinger was born circa 1875.
- Marriage: She and Oswald C F Berndt were married on November 26, 1902 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Mary Ellinger died on September 2, 1945.
Oswald C F Berndt
M, b. circa 1875
- Birth: Oswald C F Berndt was born circa 1875.
- Marriage: He and Mary Ellinger were married on November 26, 1902 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Dorothy Mae Schroeder
F, b. January 1, 1934, d. December 11, 2017
- Birth: Dorothy Mae Schroeder was born on January 1, 1934 in Oshkosh, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She was married on August 28, 1952.
- Death: She died on December 11, 2017, at age 83.
- Note: Dorothy Mae (Schroeder) Anderson, passed away on Monday December 11, 2017 at her home surrounded by her family at the age of 83. Dorothy was born on January 1, 1934 to Edwin and Margaret (Gengler) Schroeder in Oshkosh, Wisconsin. Dorothy graduated from Appleton High School in 1952. Dorothy was joined in marriage to Harry W. “Bud” Anderson on August 28, 1952. Dorothy and Harry shared 65 years of marriage and had eight children. Dorothy enjoyed seeing the children and their families for visits, playing sheepshead, and board games. Dorothy also liked to comb through rummage sales looking for hidden treasures. Together with Harry they owned and operated Anderson Resale Shop since 1967. Dorothy was the secretary and treasurer of Mint Luster Coin Cleaner Inc. for many years.
Dorothy was also the family photographer and historian from a young age. She remembered every birthday and anniversary and knew when to send out the appropriate card. Dorothy also loved to read; surrounding herself with reading material of all kinds.
Dorothy is survived by her husband Harry; her children James, Robert (Dawn), Daniel (Penny), Kathleen (David) Schroeder, Kenneth (Lynn Wendler), Margaret (Glen) Martin, Paul, and Julie (Daniel) Rooney; 16 grandchildren and 15 great grandchildren. Sister-in-law of Joyce Stengel, Patricia (Lee) Fails and William (Joyce) Anderson, and William Lindemann. Preceded in death by her parents, granddaughter Christina, stepfather Adam Demrath, and siblings Betty, Bob, and Vic.
Visitation will be held Sunday December 17th at Wichmann Funeral Home, 537 N. Superior Street from 12:30 PM to 3:00 PM. Funeral services at 3:00 PM. Private interment. Memorials to the family are appreciated.
You can shed tears that she died or smile that she lived.
Harry W ("Bud Anderson") Anderson
Arvin Roland Pluger
M, b. July 21, 1928, d. December 12, 2017
- Birth: Arvin Roland Pluger was born on July 21, 1928 in Oostburg, Sheboygan Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on December 12, 2017, at age 89, in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Arvin R. Pluger, age 89 of the Town of Pella, passed away December 12, 2017 at ThedaCare Medical Center, New London.
Arvin Roland Pluger was born July 21, 1928 in the Village of Oostburg, WI, son of the late Ferdinand & Maime (Kuhn) Pluger. Young Arvin grew up on his family’s farm near Shiocton and attended Mayking School. He worked for his grandfather after completing school, then later at Haas in Shawano. Arvin then moved to Milwaukee, working for the A. Gettelman Brewing Co.; and later as a brewmaster at Miller Brewing Co., retiring after 35 years. Arvin married Maud E. “Betty” McDougal and the couple later divorced. He was later united in marriage Margie Mae Henke on June 6, 1960 at Ebenezer Lutheran Church in Milwaukee; the couple later divorced. He was a current member of Bethlehem Lutheran Church, Town of Pella. Arvin loved the outdoors. He liked trout fishing, pan fishing, or anything caught through the ice. He enjoyed operating his John Deere lawn tractor to get things done around the property and in his garden. He also enjoyed the time he got to spend bear hunting up north with his family. Arvin loved to spend time with his grandchildren checking in on them; more specifically, helping his grandson work on his racecar. He would also pick up corn cobs left behind from harvested fields to feed the turkeys near his granddaughter’s house. Arvin is loved by his family and will be missed.
Daughters: Janice Trattles, Shawano; Charlotte Hauschultz, Appleton; Christine (Dale Rasmussen) Tetzlaff, Oconto Falls; Carol (Henry) Grunewald, Marion; & Dawn (Bud Skar) Stueck, Green Bay
Sons: Arthur Pluger, VA; Richard Pluger, West Allis; James Pluger, Leopolis; & Dennis (Cindy) Pluger, Clintonville
Grandchildren: Thomas Pluger; Michael Pluger; Derick Pluger; Mary Jean Pluger; Jodi (Joe) Szutkowski; Sherry (Tom) Ewald; Sherryl Cruz; Tammy Schmidt; Terry Schmidt; Tonya (John) Schmidt; Jason Pluger; Jamie (Chad) Wege; April (Brad) Meverden; Amanda (Jeremy) Schmidt; Amy Rivers; Andrew Hauschultz; Jennifer (Larry) Anderson; Derrick (Nicki) Bernard; Tina (Steve) Krenke; Katie Ann Grunewald; Calvin Stueck; & Tim (Megan) Stueck
Numerous great-grandchildren and great-great-grandchildren.
Sisters: Elizabeth (Larry) Voske; Shirley Buss; Patricia (Gabe) Hollander; Darlene Little; & Jeanette Pitt
Brothers: Robert (Mary) Pluger; Floyd Pluger & Douglas Pluger
Family friends: Til Dankert & Kenneth Stueck
Arvin was preceded in death by grandchildren, Pamela Pluger, & Nicholas & Katherine Grunewald; & brothers, Virgil & Wayne Pluger.
Funeral services will be held 12 Noon, Friday, December 15, 2017 at Bethlehem Lutheran Church, Town of Pella, with the Rev. Timothy Lofgren officiating. Interment will take place at the parish cemetery following the service.
Friends may call at the church on Friday from 10 AM until the time of the service.
In lieu of flowers, memorials in Arvin’s name can be directed to the family for a donation to be given to Bethlehem Lutheran Church, Town of Pella.
The family would like to thank Dr. Steve Goedderz, along with all of the medical staff who helped Arvin; his care-givers, Lana Kuehl, Hunter & Tanner Allender, & Mary Wilquet; along with a special thank you to ThedaCare at Home Hospice.
The Eberhardt-Stevenson Funeral Home & Crematory, Marion is assisting Arvin’s family.
An online guestbook is available at eberhardtstevenson.com.