Elizabeth M Ley
F, b. May 17, 1922, d. December 7, 2017
- Birth: Elizabeth M Ley was born on May 17, 1922 in Peshtigo, Marinette Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Jules C Lefebvre were married on August 30, 1947.
- Death: Elizabeth M Ley died on December 7, 2017, at age 95.
- Note: Lefebvre, Elizabeth M.
Green Bay/Madison-Elizabeth M. "Betty" (Ley) Lefebvre, age 95, of Green Bay, Wis., passed away on Thursday, Dec. 7, 2017. She was born on May 17, 1922, in Peshtigo, Wis., daughter of the late Anton and Elizabeth (Joyce) Ley. Not long after, her family moved to Green Bay and Betty spent most of her life there. She was united in marriage to Jules C. Lefebvre on Aug. 30, 1947. Betty graduated from West High School in Green Bay and the University of Wisconsin-Madison, where she obtained a bachelor's degree in accounting. She worked as a Certified Public Accountant prior to her marriage and continued to work part time through the "tax season" while raising her family of seven children. Betty was a long time member of St. Mary of the Angels parish, and also regularly attended mass at St. Vincent Hospital. She enjoyed family life, cooking, baking, and sewing. She had a special love for children and enjoyed the outdoors, spending many a summer weekend at the lake swimming, fishing, and just relaxing by the water. She walked nearly every day and could be seen with one of the family's black labrador dogs around the Astor Park neighborhood.
Betty was a loving wife, mother, and grandmother and she lived by her faith. She was unconditionally loving and supportive. Betty is preceded in death by her loving husband, Jules, of 52 years and her siblings, Lucille Ley, Elaine (Eugene) Ballman, Robert (Ruth) Ley, Anton (Edna) Ley, James (Janice) Ley, and Joyce Zinn. She is survived by her loving children Jules (Nancy) of Wausaukee, Wis., Marie (Brian) of Lakewood, Colo., Ann (Steve) of Middleton, Wis., Paul of Monona, Wis., Joe (Jackie) of Supply, N.C., Betty (Ken) of Wausau, Wis., and Helen (Cass) of Las Vegas, Nev. She is also survived by numerous and cherished grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
Betty's family would like to thank the staff and volunteers at Greenway Terrace in Spring Green, and at All Saints Memory Care Facility in Madison for their many years of loving care, as well as the staff and volunteers at Agrace HospiceCare in Madison. A small, private funeral will be attended by immediate family in Madison. Online condolences may be made at www.gundersonfh.com.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette on Dec. 10, 2017.
Jules C Lefebvre
M, b. July 17, 1918, d. May 10, 1999
- Birth: Jules C Lefebvre was born on July 17, 1918.
- Marriage: He and Elizabeth M Ley were married on August 30, 1947.
- Death: Jules C Lefebvre died on May 10, 1999, at age 80.
Alice Marie DeBauche
F, b. April 2, 1900, d. November 19, 1977
- Birth: Alice Marie DeBauche was born on April 2, 1900 in Door County, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on November 19, 1977, at age 77, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Fort Howard Memorial Park, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Evelyn G Newtols
F, b. July 28, 1913, d. November 23, 1989
- Birth: Evelyn G Newtols was born on July 28, 1913.
- Marriage: She and Lawrence Sylvester Young were married.
- Death: Evelyn G Newtols died on November 23, 1989, at age 76, in California.
M, b. June 1, 1927, d. May 18, 1993
- Birth: Eugene Hare was born on June 1, 1927.
- Marriage: He and Dorothy Margaret Young were married.
- Death: Eugene Hare died on May 18, 1993, at age 65.
Christina Louise Stewart