M, b. circa 1770
M, b. circa 1800
- Birth: Thomas Burkhart was born circa 1800 in Germany.
M, b. August 1, 1837, d. April 11, 1838
- Birth: Anton Schuh was born on August 1, 1837 in Monheim, Bavaria, Germany.
- Death: He died on April 11, 1838, at age 0, in Monheim, Bavaria, Germany.
F, b. July 3, 1801, d. August 1, 1837
Family: Jacob Schuh (b. July 15, 1800, d. September 22, 1892)
- Birth: Walburga Burkhart was born on July 3, 1801 in Weilheim, Bavaria, Germany.
- Marriage: She and Jacob Schuh were married on December 7, 1830 in Monheim, Bavaria, Germany.
- Death: Walburga Burkhart died on August 1, 1837, at age 36, in Monheim, Bavaria, Germany.
Maria Elizabetha Uffinger
F, b. circa 1770
- Birth: Maria Elizabetha Uffinger was born circa 1770 in Germany.
- Marriage: She and Anton Burkhart were married.
Gloria A Kabacinski
F, b. April 17, 1928, d. December 8, 2017
- Birth: Gloria A Kabacinski was born on April 17, 1928.
- Marriage: She and Edward James Tilly were married on August 23, 1947.
- Death: Gloria A Kabacinski died on December 8, 2017, at age 89.
- Burial: She was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Gloria A. Tilly, 89, Green Bay, passed away Friday, December 8, 2017. She was born to Henry and Lauretta Kabacinski on April 17, 1928, the eldest of nine children.
After Gloria graduated from Green Bay West High School, she was a telephone operator at Wisconsin Bell. On August 23, 1947, she married Edward Tilly. Together, they raised five children. Gloria worked at H.C. Prange Co. in the fine jewelry department where she was her own best customer! She enjoyed rummaging and auctions, playing cards and crafting. On weekends, Gloria and Edward would set up at the Shawano Flea Market where they made some very close friends. They also enjoyed traveling throughout the United States.
She is survived by her five children, Nancy (James) Wellens, Mike (Karen) Tilly, Cindy (James) Costello, Jenny Webster, and Shelley Tilly; 11 grandchildren, 12 great-grandchildren; a brother, Ray Kabacinski, brother-in-law, Richard Andrews, as well as nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
Gloria was preceded in death by her husband Edward, in 1981; a granddaughter, Sarah Wellens; a great-grandson, Asher Webster; her parents; her sister, Carol Kuske; and six brothers, Lawrence, Justin, Donald, Duane, Joseph, and Kenneth Kabacinski; father-in-law and mother-in-law, Willard and Rose Hussin; sister-in-law, Viola Andrews; and brother-in-law, Vernon (Marcella) Hussin.
Friends may call at Blaney Funeral Home, 1521 Shawano Ave., from 4 to 7 p.m. Sunday, December 10 followed by a Parish Wake Service at 7 p.m. Friends may also call at St. Joseph Catholic Church, corner of Ninth St. and 12th Ave., from 10 to 11 a.m. Monday, December 11. The Mass of Resurrection will be held at 11 a.m. Monday with Rev. Michael Thiel officiating. Entombment will be in Allouez Chapel Mausoleum. To send online condolences, please go to www.BlaneyFuneralHome.com.
The family extends a special thank you to the staffs at Rennes Health and Rehabilitation and Compassus Hospice for the wonderful care given to Gloria.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette from Dec. 9 to Dec. 11, 2017.
M, b. May 9, 1826, d. March 9, 1880
- Birth: Joseph Forster was born on May 9, 1826 in Germany.
- Marriage: He and Josephine Schuh were married on December 26, 1854 in Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Joseph Forster died on March 9, 1880, at age 53, in Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
Franz Georg Sommer
M, b. circa 1790
- Birth: Franz Georg Sommer was born circa 1790.
- Marriage: He and Bridgette Fritz were married.
F, b. circa 1790
- Birth: Bridgette Fritz was born circa 1790.
- Marriage: She and Franz Georg Sommer were married.
F, b. 1836
- Birth: Theresa Spitzer was born in 1836.
- Marriage: She and Franz Xavier Wunsch were married in 1862.
F, b. August 3, 1850, d. September 23, 1892
Family: Simon Sommer (b. February 18, 1843, d. January 15, 1920)
- Birth: Margaretha Gallitz was born on August 3, 1850 in Germany.
- Marriage: She and Simon Sommer were married on June 15, 1867 in St Lawrence, Washington Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Margaretha Gallitz died on September 23, 1892, at age 42, in Kewaskum, Washington Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. July 29, 1844, d. March 10, 1845
- Birth: Ignatz Sommer was born on July 29, 1844 in Oberndorf, Baden, Germany.
- Death: He died on March 10, 1845, at age 0, in Oberndorf, Baden, Germany.