Lawrence A Fischer
M, b. March 11, 1937, d. September 12, 2008
- Birth: Lawrence A Fischer was born on March 11, 1937 in Marshfield, Wood Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on September 12, 2008, at age 71.
- Burial: He was buried in St Denis Cemetery, Shiocton, Wisconsin.
Michelle D Vincent
F, b. September 6, 1952, d. November 30, 2017
- Birth: Michelle D Vincent was born on September 6, 1952 in Chicago, Cook Co, Illinois.
- Death: She died on November 30, 2017, at age 65.
- Note: Michelle D. (Vincent) Surin, age 65 of Appleton, was called to God's side after a brief illness on Thursday, November 30 2017. Michelle was born in Chicago, Illinois on September 6, 1952, daughter of the late Edward and Harriet (Stefanski) Vincent. Michelle graduated from Shawano High School, class of 1971. While she attended school, she enjoyed playing in the marching band and participating in the school theater. She received a degree in medical transcription from Fox Valley Technical College in the mid 1980's. Throughout Michelle's life, she worked in the medical field, as a clerk at the Appleton Post Office, and for the past thirty years she cleaned commercial and residential properties as Mrs. Clean.
Growing up, Michelle enjoyed fishing, horseback riding, skateboarding, and the 4H club. Michelle loved the outdoors even to the time of her passing. Later in life, she enjoyed cooking, baking, dancing, jogging, cycling, gardening, and being with family. . Michelle loved the roar of stock car engines, the smell of fall in the air, and attending the Shawano County Fair with friends and family. Michelle's life was centered on her children and grandchildren. The children's smiles and happiness took precedent over hers. Michelle had a vibrant personality and a great zest for life. She lived by the motto, "Today is the first day of the rest of your life." Michelle will be sorely missed by all who know her, and the world will surely be more dimly lit by those who loved her.
Michelle is survived by three loving children: Andrew Flaig (Jacqueline) of Appleton; Danielle Surin of Appleton; and Bethany Surin of Shawano. Michelle loved her three grandchildren: Aiden, Logan, and Lilliana, as well as her brothers and sisters: Edward Vincent of Shawano, Kathy (Nick) Rettler of Greenville, Bill Vincent of Shawano, Greg (Cindy) Vincent of Shawano, and Paul (Kathy) Vincent of Oklahoma. There are also many cousins, nieces, nephews, other relatives and many friends. Michelle was preceded in death by her parents and two grandchildren, Gavin and Hailey.
A memorial service for Michelle will be held at 6:00 PM on Monday, December 11, 2017 at the Wichmann Funeral Home, 537 N. Superior Street in Appleton, with Pastor Dennis Episcopo officiating. Family and friends are invited to gather at the funeral home on Monday afternoon from 4:00 PM until the time of the service.
For more information or to share a memory of Michelle, please visit www.wichmannfargo.com.
Jennifer Marie Liebhart
Kyle Seth Baumgartle
Mary Anne Hendricks
Daniel Martin Hendricks