Russell Alan Miller
Lucille Margaret Moehn
F, b. May 9, 1926, d. February 17, 2016
- Birth: Lucille Margaret Moehn was born on May 9, 1926 in Stockbridge, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Harry G Martin were married on May 29, 1948 in Stockbridge, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Lucille Margaret Moehn died on February 17, 2016, at age 89, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Knollwood Memorial Gardens & Mausoleum, Manitowoc, Wisconsin.
- Note: Lucille Margaret Martin, age 89, of Chilton, died on Wednesday, February 17, 2016 at Heartwood Homes Senior Living in Appleton. She was born May 9, 1926 in Stockbridge, daughter of the late Mathias & Magdalena (Kloeppel) Moehn and graduated from Stockbridge High School, class of 1944. She married Harry G. Martin on May 29, 1948 at St. Mary Catholic Church in Stockbridge. They began their married life in New Holstein before moving to Chilton in 1952 and in 1955 moved into what would become their permanent house for the remainder of their lives; he preceded her in death on August 10, 2013. Funeral service will be at 11:00 am on Saturday, February 20, 2016 at Good Shepherd Catholic Church (54 E. Main St.) in Chilton with the Rev. Ryan Krueger officiating. Entombment will follow in the Knollwood Mausoleum near Manitowoc.
Survivors include her children: James (Ruthann) Martin, Arlene (Wayne) Boelter, Pat Bowe, Karen (James) Bennin, Judy (Patrick) Degeneffe, John (Amy) Martin; 12 grandchildren: Lisa (Michael) Zitzelsberger, Gwen (James) Seeboth, Andy (Jessica) Degeneffe, Nicholas (Tara) Bennin, Brian (Megan) Boelter, Shanna (Jeff) Koepke, Craig (Beth) Bennin, Holly (Mark) Salinas, Adam Boelter, Jenny Bennin, Maggie Martin & Abby Martin; 13 great grandchildren; her siblings: Matt (Sylvia) Moehn, Helen Lucey, Mary (Bob) Schwobe, Art (Doris) Moehn, Jerry (Pat) Moehn, Carol (Richard) Mueller; and her sisters-in-law: Betty, Eileen, & Florence Moehn and Grace Sukowaty. She is further survived by nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.Lucille was preceded in death by her parents; her husband Harry; a son: Michael Martin; her brothers: George, Harold & Clifford Moehn; a sister: Luella (Bob) Brooks; a brothers-in-law: Jim Lucey & Ray Sukowaty; and a sister-in-law: Alice (Floyd) Richter.
Sheboygan Press Feb 18 2016.
Harry G Martin
M, b. November 5, 1923, d. August 10, 2013
- Birth: Harry G Martin was born on November 5, 1923 in New Holstein, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Lucille Margaret Moehn were married on May 29, 1948 in Stockbridge, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Harry G Martin died on August 10, 2013, at age 89.
- Burial: He was buried in Knollwood Memorial Gardens & Mausoleum, Manitowoc, Wisconsin.
Roland W Cardin
M, b. January 17, 1925, d. December 3, 2017
- Birth: Roland W Cardin was born on January 17, 1925 in Holyoke, Hampden Co, Massachusetts.
- Death: He died on December 3, 2017, at age 92.
- Note: Roland Cardin, 92, a long time resident of Monson, MA, passed away peacefully on Sunday, December 3, 2017, at JGS Lifecare of Longmeadow. Roland was born on January 17, 1925, in Holyoke, MA, to the late Armand and Irene Cardin (née Brouillard), both originally from Canada. He was one of five children and is predeceased by three brothers: Earnest Cardin, Fernand Cardin, and Norman Cardin. He is survived by his sister, Lorraine Lavigne of Chicopee, MA. Roland was happily married to the love of his life, the late Gabrielle Cardin (née Dery), for 57 years. He is survived by his beloved son, Jeffery Cardin and his wife Dr. Mojca Lobar-Cardin, and his beloved daughter, Nancy Beauregard, and is predeceased by his son-in-law, Roger Beauregard. Roland leaves behind five grandchildren, Michelle Forte and her husband Daniel Forte, Michael Cardin, Ian Cardin, Brittney Beauregard and Bryan Beauregard. He is also survived by numerous loving nieces, nephews, and friends. Roland was an Army Veteran, accomplished carpenter and crafter, and enjoyed a 37-year-long career at the Uniroyal Tire Company in Chicopee, MA. He had many hobbies which included bowling and playing cards. He used to love to take his family fishing on the weekends or on picnics to the Mohawk Trail. After retirement he had a successful craft business in which he made miniatures, dollhouses, bird feeders, and benches. Roland went to many craft shows until the age of 89 when he decided it was time to retire. He was also a member of the Tiger’s Athletic Club. Roland will be greatly missed by his children, grandchildren, and all who loved him. Visiting hours will be from 4:00 PM to 6:00 pm Thursday, December 7, 2017 at Lombard Funeral Home 3 Bridge St. Monson. Liturgy of Christian Burial will be held Friday, December 8, 2017 at Bethany Charismatic Catholic Church, 167 Dunhamtown-Palmer Road, Brimfield MA at 10:00 am. Family and friends are asked to gather directly at the church. Burial with Military Honors will follow at Bethany Cemetery in Monson. In lieu of flowers contributions can be made to the Salvation Army of Springfield, 170 Pearl St., Springfield, MA 01101.
Published in The Republican on Dec. 6, 2017.