Jean Ignace Junchereau
M, b. March 31, 1592, d. February 7, 1672
- Birth: Jean Ignace Junchereau was born on March 31, 1592 in Tourouvre, Orne, Basse-Normandie, France.
- Marriage: He and Marie Catherine Langlois were married.
- Death: Jean Ignace Junchereau died on February 7, 1672, at age 79, in Beauport, Montmorency, Québec, Canada.
M, b. October 24, 1621, d. June 1, 1667
- Birth: Eustache Martin was born on October 24, 1621 in Québec City, Québec, Canada.
- Death: He died on June 1, 1667, at age 45, in Québec City, Québec, Canada.
F, b. June 21, 1627
- Birth: Helene Martin was born on June 21, 1627 in Québec City, Québec, Canada.
- Marriage: She and Claude Etienne were married on October 22, 1640 in Québec City, Québec, Canada.
- Marriage: Helene Martin and Medard Chouart DesGroseilliers were married on September 3, 1647 in Québec City, Québec, Canada.
M, b. 1610, d. September 3, 1647
- Birth: Claude Etienne was born in 1610 in France.
- Marriage: He and Helene Martin were married on October 22, 1640 in Québec City, Québec, Canada.
- Death: Claude Etienne died on September 3, 1647, at age ~37, in Québec City, Québec, Canada.
Medard Chouart DesGroseilliers
M, b. July 31, 1618
- Birth: Medard Chouart DesGroseilliers was born on July 31, 1618 in Charly-sur-Marne, Aisne, Picardie, France.
- Marriage: He and Helene Martin were married on September 3, 1647 in Québec City, Québec, Canada.
M, b. August 1, 1630
- Birth: Pierre Martin was born on August 1, 1630 in Dieppe, Seine-Maritime, Haute-Normandie, France.
M, b. November 22, 1638
- Birth: Adrien Martin was born on November 22, 1638 in Québec City, Québec, Canada.
F, b. January 4, 1643, d. October 4, 1660
- Birth: Barbe Martin was born on January 4, 1643 in Québec City, Québec, Canada.
- Marriage: She and Pierre Biron were married on January 12, 1655 in Québec City, Québec, Canada.
- Death: Barbe Martin died on October 4, 1660, at age 17, in Ste-Foye, Québec, Canada.
M, b. circa 1626
Family: Barbe Martin (b. January 4, 1643, d. October 4, 1660)
- Birth: Pierre Biron was born circa 1626 in Lucon, Eure-et-Loir, Centre, France.
- Marriage: He and Barbe Martin were married on January 12, 1655 in Québec City, Québec, Canada.
Charles Amador Martin
M, b. March 6, 1648, d. June 19, 1711
- Birth: Charles Amador Martin was born on March 6, 1648 in Québec City, Québec, Canada.
- Death: He died on June 19, 1711, at age 63, in Québec City, Québec, Canada.
- Ordination: He was ordained in Priest.
- Note: Second Canadian born Priest.
M, b. circa 1937, d. 1999
Family: Carol Gerlach (b. December 26, 1937, d. November 12, 2017)
- Birth: James Anderson was born circa 1937.
- Marriage: He and Carol Gerlach were married in February 1963.
- Death: James Anderson died in 1999.
F, b. September 28, 1923, d. November 10, 2017
- Birth: Dorothy Hameister was born on September 28, 1923.
- Marriage: She and Roy M Riesenweber were married in 1945.
- Death: Dorothy Hameister died on November 10, 2017, at age 94.
- Note: Dorothy Riesenweber, age 94, passed away on Friday, November 10, 2017. She was born on September 28, 1923 to the late Henry and Clara (Meyer) Hameister. Dorothy grew up in the Appleton area and married her late husband, Roy Riesenweber in 1945. Together they enjoyed time spent going to breakfast, in their garden or traveling. Dorothy particularly enjoyed taking bus trips and taking many long walks.
Dorothy will be greatly missed by her children: Neal (Bonnie) Riesenweber and Larry (Nancy) Riesenweber; grandchildren: Greg (Erin) Riesenweber, Danny (Beth) Riesenweber, Brian (Kristy) Riesenweber, Shannon (Heath) Lornson, Shelly (Brad) Weyenberg, Corrie Riesenweber (special friend, Tom), Heidi (Stephen) Tudhope, Jared (Jessica) Riesenweber, Julia Riesenweber, David (Kori) Riesenweber, Emily Riesenweber, and Katie Ferguson; 21 great- grandchildren; and many nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
She was preceded in death by her parents, husband, son Don (Jeannie), step-son Gene (Delores), grandson-in-law Joey Ferguson, a brother, and a sister.
Per Dorothy's wishes, private family services have already been held. The family would like to give a special thank you to the staff at Care Partners as well as ThedaCare Regional Medical Center of Appleton for their care and compassion for mom.
Roy M Riesenweber
M, b. January 23, 1904, d. June 18, 1990
Family 1: Alice Koss (b. July 1, 1907, d. November 7, 1944)
- Birth: Roy M Riesenweber was born on January 23, 1904.
- Marriage: He and Alice Koss were married in 1926.
- Marriage: Roy M Riesenweber and Dorothy Hameister were married in 1945.
- Death: Roy M Riesenweber died on June 18, 1990, at age 86.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Gregory R Riesenweber
Daniel K Riesenweber
F, b. July 1, 1907, d. November 7, 1944
- Birth: Alice Koss was born on July 1, 1907 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Roy M Riesenweber were married in 1926.
- Death: Alice Koss died on November 7, 1944, at age 37, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. April 8, 1930, d. March 14, 1991
- Birth: Gene Reisenweber was born on April 8, 1930.
- Death: He died on March 14, 1991, at age 60, in Tennessee.
Donald M Riesenweber
M, b. February 15, 1948, d. March 30, 2002
- Birth: Donald M Riesenweber was born on February 15, 1948 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Jean Annette Millard were married on August 28, 1971.
- Death: Donald M Riesenweber died on March 30, 2002, at age 54.
- Note: Don Riesenweber
PIGEON FALLS, Wis. - Don Riesenweber, 54, of rural Pigeon Falls and formerly of Alma Center, Wis., died Saturday, March 30, 2002, in Luther Hospital, Eau Claire, Wis. Funeral services will be 11 a.m. Wednesday in Alma Center Assembly of God Church with burial and military rites in West Garden Valley Cemetery, rural Alma Center. Friends may call from 5 to 9 p.m. today at the Jensen-Modjeski Funeral Home, Hixton, and one hour prior to services Wednesday at the church.
Jean Annette Millard
F, b. October 16, 1949, d. September 5, 2013
- Birth: Jean Annette Millard was born on October 16, 1949.
- Marriage: She and Donald M Riesenweber were married on August 28, 1971.
- Death: Jean Annette Millard died on September 5, 2013, at age 63.
- Note: Jean Annette (Riesenweber) Turner, age 63, of Alexandria, MN, formerly of Pigeon Falls, WI died on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at her family farm near Pigeon Falls after a short battle with pancreatic cancer.
Jean was born on October 16, 1949 in Galesville to Gyle J. and Eunice N. (Neset) Millard. Her family moved around often as a child, but she spent the bulk of her school years in Merrillan. Jean graduated from the Lincoln High School in Alma Center and from the Kenosha Technical Institute with a degree in interior design.
Jean married Don H. Riesenweber on August 28, 1971 who served in Viet Nam from 1968-1969 in River Falls. They moved from River Falls to Arcadia where their daughter Heidi was born, and then to Alma Center where they farmed and raised their other five children before purchasing the farm near Pigeon Falls in 1994. After Don died on March 30, 2002, Jean married Everett O. Turner of Alexandria, MN on August 14, 2004 where she lived with her two youngest children. Everett is retired from 3M Corporation.
Jean is survived by her husband, Everett Turner of Alexandria; six children, Heidi S. (Stephen) Tudhope of Whitehall, Jared D. (Jessica) Riesenweber of Pigeon Falls,Julia J. Riesenweber of Wabasha, MN, David N. Riesenweber of Eau Claire, WI, Emily A.K. Riesenweber of Beloit and Katie A.L. Riesenweber of Arden Hills, MN; ten grandchildren, Michael S. Sanders, Elsie M. Riesenweber, Thomas H. Carter, Colton J. Riesenweber, Wyatt E. Riesenweber, Logan D. Riesenweber, Maxwell J. Elliott, Saffron R. Tudhope, Leo A. Elliott and Finnegan W. Tudhope; two brothers, Warren (Darlene) Millard of Alma Center and Kirby (Mary Lou) Millard of Augusta; five sisters, Nadeen (Dennis) McCredden of Kenosha, Heidi (Larry) Golz of Eau Claire, Lori (David) Hugart of Alma Center, Susan Millard of Kenosha and Kolene Schnitzler of Buckeye, AZ; five step-children and 13 step-grandchildren who were very dear to her.
In addition to her parents and first husband, Jean was preceded in death by a sister, Donna J. Millard and a brother, Norman J. Millard.
Funeral services will be held on Tuesday, September 10, 2013 at 1:00 p.m. in the Assembly of God Church in Alma Center with Pastors Ralph Schram, Neil Noack and Carl Bauchspiess officiating. Burial will be in the Garden Valley Cemetery in rural Alma Center.
Visitation will be Monday, September 9, 2013 from 5-8 p.m. in the Jack Funeral Home in Whitehall and also one hour prior to the service at the church on Tuesday.
June Faire Moran
F, b. June 3, 1922, d. February 26, 2000
- Birth: June Faire Moran was born on June 3, 1922.
- Death: She died on February 26, 2000, at age 77.
- Burial: She was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Menasha, Wisconsin.
Peter Joseph Spang
M, b. May 31, 1952, d. May 31, 1952
- Birth: Peter Joseph Spang was born on May 31, 1952.
- Death: He died on May 31, 1952, at age 0.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Menasha, Wisconsin.