M, b. 1620, d. 1673
- Birth: Andre Bernard was born in 1620 in Vendee, Pays de la Loire, France.
- Marriage: He and Andree Guyon were married.
- Death: Andre Bernard died in 1673, at age ~53, in Port Royal, Acadia, Nova Scotia, Canada.
F, b. circa 1622, d. 1680
- Birth: Andree Guyon was born circa 1622 in Lachaussee, Poitou, France.
- Marriage: She and Andre Bernard were married.
- Death: Andree Guyon died in 1680 in Nova Scotia, Canada.
F, b. 1700, d. 1756
- Birth: Anna Robichaud was born in 1700 in Port Royal, Acadia, Nova Scotia, Canada.
- Marriage: She and Pierre Blanchard were married on November 7, 1718 in Port Royal, Acadia, Nova Scotia, Canada.
- Death: Anna Robichaud died in 1756, at age ~56.
M, b. circa 1695, d. August 12, 1763
- Birth: Pierre Blanchard was born circa 1695 in Acadia, Nova Scotia, Canada.
- Marriage: He and Anna Robichaud were married on November 7, 1718 in Port Royal, Acadia, Nova Scotia, Canada.
- Death: Pierre Blanchard died on August 12, 1763 in Port Royal, Acadia, Nova Scotia, Canada.
Stacey Ann Derus
F, b. January 18, 1975, d. November 11, 2017
- Birth: Stacey Ann Derus was born on January 18, 1975 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on November 11, 2017, at age 42.
- Note: Stacey Ann Jones (Derus) Age 42 of Reedsville, WI passed away unexpectedly on 11/11/17 surrounded by family at St. Vincent Hospital. She was born January 18th,1975 in Appleton, WI.
Stacey had a love for Harley Davidsons, butterflies, Betty Boop, daises, hello kitty, and loved the color purple. She enjoyed spending time with her grandchildren, friends, and family.
Stacey is survived by her mother Barbara Fulcer (Bruce Mielke), two daughters Hayley Heindel, Angeleana Heindel, two grandchildren, and three sisters Christy Woldt (Mark Woldt), Connie Arnoldussen (Bill Hammond), Jenny Fulcer, her boyfriend Shannon Mott, two nieces and four nephews.
A celebration of Stacey's Life will be held on Thursday Nov. 16 from 4pm-7pm at Shelley's formally known as Jacks or Better 532 Grand Ave, Little Chute WI. A small prayer service will be held at 5:30pm.
May she soar like an eagle, and fly like a butterfly.
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on Nov. 14, 2017.
Gene D Jenquine
Gary Anthony Jenquine
Michele Kay Christopherson
Gerald M Kamke
M, b. August 26, 1938, d. November 11, 2017
- Birth: Gerald M Kamke was born on August 26, 1938 in Green Valley, Shawano Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Dorothy Sonnenberg were married.
- Death: Gerald M Kamke died on November 11, 2017, at age 79.
- Note: Gerald M. Kamke, 79, Green Bay, died peacefully on November 11, 2017 with his children and sister by his side after courageously battling cancer. Born on August 26, 1938 in Green Valley, WI, he is the son of the late Walter and Mildred (Doering) Kamke. On October 14, 1967, he married Dorothy Sonnenberg (preceded in death - 2014) in Green Bay and they renewed their vows 5 years ago. He is retired from Proctor & Gamble after many years of service. Gerald enjoyed assembling models, hunting and fishing, and running bingo at Villa West Apartments.
Gerald is survived by his three children, Gerald Kamke, Green Bay, Ron (Denise) Kamke, and Kelly (Bob) Mehorczyk, Manitowoc; six grandchildren, Hayley Kamke (special friend Andrew), Adam Kamke (special friend Samantha), Ryan Mehorczyk (special friend Lexi), Kyle Mehorczyk, Chelsea Lemerond, and Jessica Lemerond; one great grandson, Hayden Kamke; sister Sharon Luebke; three brothers-in-law, Billy Sonnenberg, Arthur Sonnenberg, Albert Sonnenberg, six sisters-in-law, Margie (Bill) Harvath, Diane (Loren) Dissmore, Vicki (Steve) Fick, Susie Nushart, Sandy (Kevin) Bayer and Helen (Brian) Sterling; and many nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by one brother-in-law Leo Luebke, and his in-laws, William and Shirley Sonnenberg, sister-in-law, Peggy Sonnenberg, and one nephew, Ben Sonnenberg.
Visitation will be at Green Bay Community Church, 600 Cardinal Lane, Friday, November 17th at 10AM with a Celebration of Gerald's life starting at 12PM in the chapel, with Kim Sechler officiating. Simply Cremation is assisting the family with services. Please visit www.simplycremationwi.com to share a condolence with the family.
The family would like to extend a special thank you to the staff at St. Mary's and Rennes, Manor Care-West and Heartland Hospice.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette on Nov. 14, 2017.
F, b. December 1946, d. 2014
- Birth: Dorothy Sonnenberg was born in December 1946.
- Marriage: She and Gerald M Kamke were married.
- Death: Dorothy Sonnenberg died in 2014, at age ~68.