F, b. August 23, 1851, d. June 24, 1930
- Margaret Seidel (b. April 5, 1872, d. October 22, 1945)
- William Seidel (b. July 1, 1874, d. September 17, 1897)
- Jacob Ferdinand Seidel (b. March 18, 1877, d. 1948)
- John William Seidel (b. June 27, 1880)
- Frank Seidel (b. May 1, 1882, d. February 20, 1890)
- Gertrude Seidel (b. November 1, 1883, d. June 1967)
- Joseph Edward Seidel (b. January 26, 1885, d. June 12, 1945)
- Birth: Zenobia Miller was born on August 23, 1851 in Essen, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany.
- Marriage: She and Ferdinand August Seidel were married in 1872.
- Death: Zenobia Miller died on June 24, 1930, at age 78, in Racine, Racine Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Racine Journal News, June 24, 1930
Heat Proves Fatal
Mrs. Zenobia Seidel, aged 87 years, 1237 Schiller street, died at St. Mary's hospital at 3 o'clock this morning from heat prostration brought on by the excessive temperature of Monday. The aged woman was removed to the hospital in the city ambulance at 7:45 o'clock last evening and Dr. H. J. Brehm was called to attend her. This is the first case in which heat caused a death here this season.
F, b. November 1, 1883, d. June 1967
- Birth: Gertrude Seidel was born on November 1, 1883 in Wisconsin.
- Death: She died in June 1967, at age 83, in Racine, Racine Co, Wisconsin.
Joseph Edward Seidel
M, b. January 26, 1885, d. June 12, 1945
Family: Viola Cook (b. October 5, 1891, d. April 26, 1978)
- Birth: Joseph Edward Seidel was born on January 26, 1885 in Racine, Racine Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Viola Cook were married on June 10, 1911.
- Death: Joseph Edward Seidel died on June 12, 1945, at age 60, in Racine, Racine Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. July 1, 1874, d. September 17, 1897
- Birth: William Seidel was born on July 1, 1874.
- Death: He died on September 17, 1897, at age 23, in Racine, Racine Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. May 1, 1882, d. February 20, 1890
- Birth: Frank Seidel was born on May 1, 1882.
- Death: He died on February 20, 1890, at age 7, in Racine, Racine Co, Wisconsin.
Jacob Ferdinand Seidel
M, b. March 18, 1877, d. 1948
- Birth: Jacob Ferdinand Seidel was born on March 18, 1877 in Germany.
- Death: He died in 1948, at age ~71.
John William Seidel
M, b. June 27, 1880
- Birth: John William Seidel was born on June 27, 1880 in Germany.
Lynn Marie Schabow
F, b. August 28, 1961, d. October 27, 2017
- Birth: Lynn Marie Schabow was born on August 28, 1961 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on October 27, 2017, at age 56.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Lynn (Schabow) Eckes, 56, of Appleton, passed away unexpectedly from a tragic car accident on Friday, October 27, 2017, along with her mother Ila Mae Schabow.
Lynn was born in Appleton on August 28, 1961. She was the oldest of three children born to the late Armin and Ila (Kimball) Schabow. Lynn graduated from Kaukauna High School in 1979 and started working at AAL/Thrivent when she was 18 years old. She has worked for AAL/Thrivent for the past 38 years and was still employed there at the time of her death.
In 1984, Lynn married Kenneth Eckes and together they have four children. Lynn was a devoted wife and mother and would do anything for her family. She was very family oriented and knew the importance of spending her free time with as many of her family members as possible. Her children and grandchildren were her entire world and they will always remember her for her unconditional love and dedication to their family. She will also be greatly missed by her dog, Sadie, whom Lynn loved deeply. Lynn will also be remembered for her hard work, her extremely giving nature, love of volunteering, and the time she spent dedicated to the Church.
Lynn is survived by her husband: Kenneth, of Appleton; her two daughters: Kristen (Kasmier Rutherford) Eckes, Neenah; and Sarah (Arthur) Smith, of Phoenix, AZ; two sons: Nicholas (Danielle) Eckes, of Combined Locks; and Philip (Tagen Forster) Eckes, of Appleton; grandchildren: Zachary Smith, Arthur Smith Jr., and Brady Eckes; a sister: Diane Jonen, of Kaukauna; a brother: Bob (Wanda) Schabow, of Brillion; many aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews, other relatives, and friends.
In addition to Lynn’s parents, she was further preceded in death by a brother-in-law: Mark Jonen; and her dog, Nina, who Lynn absolutely adored.
Funeral services for Lynn will be held at 12:00 Noon, on Thursday, November 9, 2017, at CHRIST THE ROCK COMMUNITY CHURCH, W6254 HIGHWAY 10-114, MENASHA,WI. Visitation will be on Thursday at the church from 10:00 am until the time of the service. Interment will be at Highland Memorial Park, Appleton.
The Eckes family and the Schabow family would like to thank everyone who has given their thoughts and prayers and who have taken time to be there to support our families in this time of need.
Donald A Mueller
M, b. March 8, 1923, d. July 9, 2017
- Birth: Donald A Mueller was born on March 8, 1923 in Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on July 9, 2017, at age 94.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Donald A. Mueller (Gramps/Papa), 94, of De Pere, passed away peacefully July 9, 2017 at The Country Villa Assisted Living in Freedom, WI. Don was born March 8, 1923 in Seymour, WI, to the late Aaron and Alma Mueller of Seymour, WI. He lived on his farm in De Pere, WI for the majority of his life. Don married Joyce Kimball on July 7, 1945. She preceded him in death in 2010. They had three wonderful daughters together.
Don's love in life, after Joyce, was farming, which he was able to do his whole working life. His greater love in life was his love for Jesus. He showed it in anything and everything he did. His love for God was passed down in the family into the now 4th generation. His pride and joy in life was his grandchildren and more recently his ten great grandchildren. His world was through them until the end.
Don is survived by two children: Ruth (Jim) Nachreiner; Renee 'Nae' (Lyle) Clavers, six grandchildren: Melanie (Scott) Lambie; Jason (Christy) Stover; Jeremy (Nichole) Stover; Laura (Brian) McCullum; Ryan (Sarah) Nachreiner; Amanda (Mike) Roe; Scott Clavers; Daniel Clavers, and ten great grandchildren: Ashley and Jessica Lambie; Katelyn, Emily, Emma, Ethan Stover; Adam and Raegan McCullum; Abram Nachreiner; Emma Roe, son-in-law Phillip (Marcie) Stover, sister Phyllis Wisthoff, and niece Bonnie Wisthoff. He was further preceded in death by his daughter Rebecca L. Stover in 2003 and granddaughter Dawn Shepherd.
Funeral service will be 6:30 PM, Wednesday, July 12 at CALVARY BAPTIST CHURCH, 2101 Green Bay Rd. Kaukauna, WI with Rev. Mark Cline officiating. Visitation will be held Wednesday afternoon at the church beginning at 4:00 PM until 6:15 PM with service to follow at 6:30 PM. In lieu of flowers a memorial fund has been established.
Anyone that knew Don knew he was the sweetest, most helpful, goofy, and loving man. He will surely be missed by many. The family wants to say sincere and heartfelt thanks for the wonderful care and love shown to him by the staff at the Country Villa Assisted Living, words can't say enough.