Roger D Johnson
M, b. September 28, 1952, d. September 29, 2007
- Birth: Roger D Johnson was born on September 28, 1952 in Argonne, Forest Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on September 29, 2007, at age 55.
- Burial: He was buried in South Lawrence Cemetery, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. 1934, d. 1939
- Birth: Frederick Manders was born in 1934.
- Death: He died in 1939, at age ~5.
- Burial: He was buried in Immaculate Conception Cemetery, Oneida, Wisconsin.
Rose Ann Patterson
F, b. December 9, 1928, d. October 22, 2017
- Birth: Rose Ann Patterson was born on December 9, 1928 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on October 22, 2017, at age 88, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Rose Ann Buss, 88, of Appleton, died Sunday October 22, 2017 at Grand Horizons, Appleton. She was born in Appleton, December 9, 1928, daughter of the late Archibald and Mabel (Brookheisyer) Patterson.
Rose Ann enjoyed reading, crocheting, riding on the bus, playing cards, bingo, and her 3:00 PM coffee time with her friends, Lorraine and Marie. She was an avid Packer fan. Rose Ann's greatest love was time spent with her family, especially her grand children and great-grand children.
Rose Ann is survived by her five children: Myra (Kevin) Moore, Julie Maass (special friend Gary), Cindy (Randy) Boldt, Thomas Buss, and Christine (Bill) Vanden Havel; 12 grandchildren; 26 great-grand children; a sister in-law, Mary Patterson; and her special friend, Josie. Rose Ann was further preceded in death by two infant sons: Dick and Harry; a son in-law, Willy Maass; four brothers and three sister's in-law: Howard (Dorothy) Patterson, Leroy (Loraine) Patterson, Donald (Alice) Patterson and James Patterson; and three sisters and brothers in-law: Patricia (Larry) Rankin, Virginia (Howard) Cotton, and Margaret (Arnold) Kriehn.
Memorial service for Rose Ann will be 4:00 PM on Thursday October 26, 2017 at VALLEY FUNERAL HOME. Visitation will be held at the funeral home Thursday beginning at 1:00 PM until the 4:00 service. A memorial has been established.
Rose Ann's family would like to extend a special thank you to the entire staff at Grand Horizons, Appleton from building 1, 2 and 3. For all of their care and compassion.
Gerald W Fischer
M, b. December 10, 1933, d. October 21, 2017
- Birth: Gerald W Fischer was born on December 10, 1933 in Oneida, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on April 4, 1964 in Oneida, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on October 21, 2017, at age 83, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Gerald W. "Jerry" Fischer 83, of Seymour, beloved husband of Sharon (Morrow) Fischer, departed this life on Saturday, October 21, 2017 at St. Mary's Hospital in Green Bay surrounded by his family.
Jerry was born on December 10, 1933 in Oneida, WI, son of the late Anton and Genevieve (Hein) Fischer. He was a Veteran of the U.S. Air Force, having served during the Korean Conflict. He married his wife Sharon on April 4, 1964 in Oneida and they spent 53 years of marriage together raising their four children. He obtained both of his Associates degrees from NWTC in Facility Management and Accounting. In his early career Jerry was a rural letter carrier, was a carpenter, and later retired as a Project Manager for the Oneida Housing Authority.
In his spare time Jerry loved gardening and seeing theatrical plays. He was an active family man always involved his families events. In his later years he enjoyed riding his lawnmower to his neighbor Roger's house and visiting.
His memory will live on with his wife Sharon and their four children: Bill (Holly) Fischer, Linda (Mike) Tarnowski, Jane Janus-Fischer, and Eric (Sarah) Fischer of Dublin, Ireland. He also leaves 5 beloved grandchildren and 3 Great Grandchildren. Jerry leaves his sisters: MaryLou (Jim) Probst and Betty Quigley, a mother-in-law, Phyllis Morrow, along with numerous nieces and nephews. Jerry is preceded in death by two grandsons: Curtis and Bun. brothers-in-law, Gary Quigley and Mike Morrow.
Visitation will be held on Friday, October 27, 2017 from 9 - 11 AM at New Life Community Church, 6258 Crest Drive, Pulaski. A Memorial Service officiated by Pastor Bob will follow at 11 AM in the Church. Interment will be private. Newcomer Cremations, Funerals & Receptions of Green Bay has been entrusted with arrangements.
Jerry's family wishes to express their heartfelt gratitude to the staff at Grancare Nursing Home and the St. Mary's Hospital ER and ICU staff for the wonderful care given to Jerry.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette on Oct. 24, 2017.
Gary Francis Quigley
M, b. August 20, 1937, d. June 1, 2015
- Birth: Gary Francis Quigley was born on August 20, 1937 in Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married.
- Death: He died on June 1, 2015, at age 77.
F, b. December 16, 1793, d. May 5, 1833
- Birth: Josephte Bourassa was born on December 16, 1793 in Nicolet, Quebec, Canada.
- Death: She died on May 5, 1833, at age 39, in Nicolet, Quebec, Canada.
Jean Baptiste Bourassa
M, b. October 7, 1804, d. 1849
- Birth: Jean Baptiste Bourassa was born on October 7, 1804 in Louiseville, Maskinonge, Quebec, Canada.
- Marriage: He and Elisabeth Genery were married on January 28, 1828 in Nicolet, Quebec, Canada.
- Death: Jean Baptiste Bourassa died in 1849, at age ~45.
F, b. circa 1804
- Birth: Elisabeth Genery was born circa 1804.
- Marriage: She and Jean Baptiste Bourassa were married on January 28, 1828 in Nicolet, Quebec, Canada.
F, b. May 21, 1831, d. May 30, 1907
- Birth: Aurelie Bourassa was born on May 21, 1831 in St Leon le Grand, Maskinonge, Quebec, Canada.
- Marriage: She and Culbert Allard were married on August 13, 1850 in St Leon le Grand, Maskinonge, Quebec, Canada.
- Death: Aurelie Bourassa died on May 30, 1907, at age 76, in Menominee, Menominee Co, Michigan.
M, b. August 4, 1827, d. October 23, 1865
- Birth: Culbert Allard was born on August 4, 1827 in St Leon le Grand, Maskinonge, Quebec, Canada.
- Marriage: He and Aurelie Bourassa were married on August 13, 1850 in St Leon le Grand, Maskinonge, Quebec, Canada.
- Death: Culbert Allard died on October 23, 1865, at age 38, in Maskinonge, Quebec, Canada.