Vonita K Enneper
Rhonda Jean Enneper
Kenneth L Enneper
Judy Marie Enneper
Roy Glenn Enneper
Philip Andrew Noie
Alice A Tetzlaff
F, b. April 7, 1928, d. October 28, 2015
- Birth: Alice A Tetzlaff was born on April 7, 1928 in Freedom, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on October 28, 2015, at age 87, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Community Lutheran Cemetery, Freedom, Wisconsin.
- Note: Alice A. Sanders, age 87, of Appleton, passed away on Wednesday, October 28, 2015, at Brewster Village, after a six year battle with Dementia. She was born on April 7, 1928, in Freedom, the daughter of the late William and Hilda (Raddatz) Tetzlaff.On May 11, 1957, Alice married Alva H. Sanders at St Peter Lutheran Church in Freedom. Alva preceded Alice in death on December 2, 1999.Alice worked at Kaukauna Community Hospital for ten years before moving to St. Elizabeth's Hospital for twenty five years as a nurse to many babies. Following her retirement, she moved to the Suring area for a time.Alice is survived by her four sons, David, Randy, Bill and Bob all of Kaukauna; daughter, Sue Reed of Neenah; four grandchildren Kelly Pugh, Cory (Melanie) Sanders, Shawna Reed, and Spencer Reed; and six great grandchildren, Destiny, Lily, Caleb, Jaxson, Austin and Jakala. She is further survived by her sister, Irene Tetzlaff; and many nieces and nephews.In addition to her parents, and husband Alva, Alice is preceded in death by her infant brother, Arthur; sister, Erma Roth; mother and father-in-law; brothers-in-law, George Roth Jr and Oliver Sanders; and sisters-in-law, Katherine Sewel and Grace Schwartzkopf.Family and friends may call on Tuesday, November 3, 2015, from 9 a.m.-10:45 a.m., at St Peter Lutheran Church, N2749 French Road, Appleton. A Funeral Service for Alice will be held at 11 a.m., in the church, with the Rev. Tim Glende officiating. Burial will be in the Community Lutheran Cemetery.
Appleton Post Crescent Oct 30 2015.
Alva Harry Sanders
M, b. October 14, 1929, d. December 2, 1999
- Birth: Alva Harry Sanders was born on October 14, 1929 in Shawano County, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on December 2, 1999, at age 70, in Suring, Oconto Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Community Lutheran Cemetery, Freedom, Wisconsin.
F, b. March 23, 1922, d. November 7, 2016
- Birth: Lillian Fiala was born on March 23, 1922.
- Marriage: She and Peter Edward Hermans were married.
- Death: Lillian Fiala died on November 7, 2016, at age 94.
- Note: Lillian E. Hermans, 94, Denmark, was welcomed into eternal life on Monday, November 7, 2016 with family by her side. She was born March 23, 1922 in Kewaunee to the late Frank and Anna (Blahnik) Fiala. Lillian married Peter E. Hermans on March 23, 1941 at Holy Rosary Catholic Church in Kewaunee and he preceded her in death on July 1, 1995. Lillian was a women of profound faith, and believed strongly in the power of the Immaculate Medal. She was a member of All Saints Catholic Church in Denmark and a member of the altar society. Her full time job was raising 12 kids!
Throughout her life, Lillian loved to dance, cook, garden, can and sew. While in school, she danced, sang, and acted in plays. She worked for 10 years as a nursing assistant at a local nursing home. During her retirement years, Lillian enjoyed summers in Oconto and winters in Florida, along with multiple vacations and cruises with family and friends. Lillian was also known as an avid card player—with family, with friends, and she played to win!
Survivors include her 12 children: Ed (Blondie) Hermans, Frank Hermans, Ann (Gordon) Trybek, Marjorie Petersen, Barbara (Mario) Moreno, Adele West, Peter Hermans, Mark Hermans, Kathleen Brennan, David (Carolyn) Hermans, Mary (Dean) Doucha, and Michelle Barth; 29 grandchildren; 41 great-grandchildren and 11 great-great-grandchildren; 24 step-grandchildren and a sister Mildred (Fiala) Halada.
In addition to her parents and her husband, Lillian was preceded in death by four grandchildren, Teri Trybek, Jeff Kuykendall, Amanda Hermans, and Megan Hermans; brothers: Mike (Adele) Fiala, John (Ruby) Fiala, Frank Jr., (Mary) Fiala, John "Jack" (Catherine) Voyles; sisters: Regina (Leo) Treml, Edith Voyles (Jerome) Dolski; brother-in-law Frank Halada and 2 son-in-laws: Pete Petersen and Dan West; Peter's siblings: Marie (John) Legois and Martin Hermans (Josephine Mathu).
Family and friends may visit at Cotter Funeral Home - Denmark Chapel, 536 Cty Rd R, Denmark, on Thursday, November 10, from 3-7pm, with a parish prayer service to conclude the evening. Visitation will continue at the funeral home on Friday, from 9:00am until 10:30am. Mass of Christian Burial at All Saints Catholic Church, Denmark, at 11:00am with the Rev. Kevin Ori officiating. Entombment in the Shrine of the Good Shepherd.
In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund is being established for the Shrine of Our Lady of Good Help.
Our family would like to extend a thank you to those who gave such loving care for mom at home as well as those at Scandinavian Court and SouthernCare Hospice, especially hospice nurses Kris and Sara.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette from Nov. 9 to Nov. 11, 2016.