M, b. January 12, 1797
- Birth: Johannes Bosmans was born on January 12, 1797 in Beugen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Catharina Egberts were married on January 7, 1827 in Oeffelt, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. November 24, 1798
- Birth: Johanna Geurts was born on November 24, 1798 in Haps, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Egbert Gerardi Egbers were married on August 23, 1834 in Oploo, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. June 20, 1791
- Birth: Joannes Daandels was born on June 20, 1791 in Gemert, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Petronella Gerardus Egbers were married on August 24, 1839 in Oploo, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. August 25, 1765
- Birth: Egbertus Egberts was born on August 25, 1765 in Wanroij, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Clayton T Commo
M, b. April 4, 1933, d. July 19, 1992
- Birth: Clayton T Commo was born on April 4, 1933.
- Death: He died on July 19, 1992, at age 59.
- Burial: He was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
James Edward Matchett
Elizabeth A Rozumialski
Marianne Esther Spietz
F, b. July 3, 1936, d. October 5, 2017
- Birth: Marianne Esther Spietz was born on July 3, 1936 in Wrightstown, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She was married on July 23, 1961 in Wrightstown, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on October 5, 2017, at age 81, in Kewaunee, Kewaunee Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Marianne Esther Nimmer, 81 of Kewaunee, died peacefully Thursday morning, October 5, 2017 at Paradise Estates in Kewaunee, WI. She is now at home with her Lord & Savior Jesus Christ.
Marianne was born in Wrightstown on July 3, 1936, daughter of the late Harry and Alice (Dreier) Spietz.
Marianne was baptized on August 1, 1936 and confirmed in the Lutheran faith on May 14, 1950.
She graduated in 1954 from Wrightstown High School. After graduation, Marianne worked at Aid Association for Lutherans for a number of years.
She was united in Christian marriage to Lloyd E. Nimmer on July 23, 1961 in Wrightstown. They moved to Kewaunee where they raised their family.
Marianne is survived by her husband of 56 years, Lloyd E. Nimmer, her two children and their spouses, and four grandchildren. Paul and Brenda Nimmer of Kewaunee, Karlee (Cody) Horlacher, Reggie Nimmer (special friend Sophia), Heidi and George Okreglicki of Plover, Ashtyn and Amber.
She is also survived by her sisters, Betty Mae (Keith) Nollenberg of Portage, Sharijoy Busse of Kaukauna, brothers, Fred (Judy) Spietz, Kaukauna, Larry Spietz, Kaukauna, nieces, nephews and many friends.
She was preceded in death by her parents, Harry and Alice Spietz, in-laws, Elmer and Melda Nimmer, Grandparents, Charles and Martha Spietz and Fredrick and Emma Dreier, brother-in-law, Foster Busse along with many loving aunts, uncles, close friends and dear fur babies, Skippy, Ginger, Babe, Casey and Dusty.
Marianne loved her family dearly, praying for each and every one of them. She had a special love for her grandchildren and grand dogs - Maizey, Coco and Leo. She loved to travel with Lloyd especially to Hawaii, one of her favorite places. She had a love for Christ that carried her through many struggles and many blessings.
Viewing will take place Sunday evening, October 8, 2017 from 4pm-8pm with a prayer service at 7:30pm. Additional viewing will be on Monday, October 9, 2017 from 9am-11am with the funeral service to follow at 11am. Burial will be at the Riverview Cemetery following the service with a lunch to follow. Viewing on Sunday and Monday along with the funeral service and lunch will all be held at Immanuel Lutheran Church, Kewaunee, WI, with Pastor Michael Sullivan officiating.
Marianne's confirmation verse: Romans 1:16: For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believeth.
Go to www.buchananfh.com to sign the online guest book
Marianne's family sends special thanks to the caregivers at Paradise Estates, the Kewaunee Police Department and Rescue Squads along with Aurora Hospital and Buchanan Funeral Home for their kind and compassionate care for Marianne.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette on Oct. 7, 2017.
Paul Richard Nimmer
Betty Mae Spietz
M, b. circa 1845
- Birth: Martin Verbruggen was born circa 1845.
- Marriage: He and Cornelia Vanderlok were married.
F, b. circa 1845
- Birth: Cornelia Vanderlok was born circa 1845.
- Marriage: She and Martin Verbruggen were married.
Anna Maria VandeWeijst
F, b. October 30, 1770
- Birth: Anna Maria VandeWeijst was born on October 30, 1770 in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Wilhelmus Johannes VandenHeuvel were married on May 26, 1795 in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.