Theodore Michael Zimmer
M, b. May 11, 1903, d. September 26, 1995
- Birth: Theodore Michael Zimmer was born on May 11, 1903.
- Marriage: He and Marion F Nackers were married.
- Death: Theodore Michael Zimmer died on September 26, 1995, at age 92.
F, b. April 17, 1921, d. September 2, 2008
- Father: Joseph Diederich (b. February 26, 1888, d. October 17, 1956)
- Mother: Mae Price (b. March 23, 1889, d. September 15, 1964)
- Birth: Florence Diederich was born on April 17, 1921.
- Death: She died on September 2, 2008, at age 87.
- Burial: She was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Menasha, Wisconsin.
Alan H Fahrbach
M, b. May 27, 1913, d. October 20, 1996
- Birth: Alan H Fahrbach was born on May 27, 1913.
- Death: He died on October 20, 1996, at age 83.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Menasha, Wisconsin.
Ronald Peter Marx
M, b. July 3, 1936, d. October 1, 2017
- Father: Joseph Marx (b. August 19, 1906, d. September 22, 1983)
- Mother: Odelia Weiland (b. April 6, 1906, d. February 17, 2000)
- Birth: Ronald Peter Marx was born on July 3, 1936 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on October 1, 2017, at age 81, in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Ronald Peter Marx, age 81, of Greenville, passed away at Theda Clark in Neenah on Sunday, October 1, 2017. Ron was born to the late Joseph and Odelia (Weiland) Marx on July 3, 1936 in Appleton. Ron graduated from Appleton High School in 1954. After graduating, he joined the US Marine Corp Reserve in November 1953. Ron went on to serve active duty in the US Air Force from 1954 to 1958. His commitments to our country continued with the Air Force Reserves, the Army National Guard and the Army Reserves. Ron had various titles in the military, such as rifleman, television equipment operator, communication specialist, platoon sergeant and senior drill instructor. He retired from the 2127 Inf. Bn. Red Arrow Division of the 32nd Infantry Brigade. Ron's total service to our country was 27 years. Between 1959 and 2000, he worked for American Can, James River, and Graphic Packaging, both in the mill and in research and development for Dixie and other packaging products. After retiring, Ron worked as a consultant for 10 years for the packaging business. Over the years he invented many different processes for Dixie. Ron received 10 patents for his work. He was an avid outdoorsman who loved to hunt and fish, both at Wheeler Lake in Lakewood and at their place on the Wolf River in Fremont. In his younger days, he was a pilot, avid golfer and enjoyed an occasional trip to the casino.
Ron is survived by his loving wife, Dottie; children, Richard Marx, Appleton, Rhonda (Dean) Steingraber, New London, Linda Marx, Schaumberg, IL; step-children, Steven Will, Appleton and Sharon (Doug) Bodway, Menasha; grandchildren, Christopher, Gretl, Olivia and Elizabeth Steingraber, Jeremy (Ida) Will and Alex Will; the mother of his children, Lois Marx, Appleton and a sister-in-law, Barbara Marx, Menasha. Ron is further survived by numerous nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
Ron was preceded in death by his parents and 2 brothers, Robert and Joseph.
A memorial service for Ron will be held at 11:30 a.m. on Thursday, October 5, 2017 at St. Pius X Catholic Church, 500 W. Marquette St. in Appleton. Fr. Jim Jugenheimer will be officiating. Visitation will take place directly at the church from 9:00 a.m. until the time of the service on Thursday. Full military honors will take place after the mass.
Sally Ida Feavel
F, b. July 1, 1931, d. September 30, 2017
- Birth: Sally Ida Feavel was born on July 1, 1931 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Marlyn Earl Nelson were married on February 14, 1948.
- Marriage: Sally Ida Feavel and Norman Florian Kluck were married on September 30, 1994.
- Death: Sally Ida Feavel died on September 30, 2017, at age 86.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Sally I. Nelson-Kluck (Feavel), age 86, passed away on Saturday, September 30, 2017 at her home. She was born on July 1, 1931, in Appleton and resided in the area all of her life. She attended Appleton schools and UW-Green Bay under the Extended Degree Program.
She married Marlyn E. Nelson on Valentine's Day 1948 and they were married almost 46 years when he passed in December 1993. They had three children, Charles, Jonathan and Jessie.
In 1994, Sally married Norman Kluck of Hatley, Wisconsin. Norman passed on November 2002 after eight years of marriage.
Sally worked to help establish a management district at Lake Jacqueline, Wisconsin, where Marlyn, almost single-handedly, built their small cottage in the 1960's. She was a reporter for the Post Crescent and worked out of the News-Record office for 27 years. Sally has been a member of Eternal Love Lutheran Church for a number of years.
Sally is survived by her two children, Johnathan (Judy) Nelson of Tasmania, Australia and Jessie (Dave) Yaeter of Appleton. She is further survived by her grandchildren, Andrea, Kimberly, Jennifer, Scott, and Andrew; her great-grandchildren, Ashley, Felicity, Aliyah and Ava. Sally is also survived by many other family member, neighbors: Jim (Sharon) Rammer and Mike Kordus and many friends and former co-workers.
Along with her husbands, Sally was preceded in death by her parents, her son Charles in 2010 and her half-brother, Norman.
Entombment will be held at Highland Memorial Park in Appleton. Services for Sally's family will be held at a future date. Online condolences can be shared at: www.wichmannfargo.com.
Marlyn Earl Nelson
M, b. August 12, 1925, d. December 13, 1993
- Birth: Marlyn Earl Nelson was born on August 12, 1925 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Sally Ida Feavel were married on February 14, 1948.
- Death: Marlyn Earl Nelson died on December 13, 1993, at age 68.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Norman Florian Kluck
M, b. January 27, 1927, d. November 1, 2002
- Birth: Norman Florian Kluck was born on January 27, 1927 in Stevens Point, Portage Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Sally Ida Feavel were married on September 30, 1994.
- Death: Norman Florian Kluck died on November 1, 2002, at age 75.
Charles Nicholas Nelson
M, b. July 2, 1948, d. May 1, 2010
- Birth: Charles Nicholas Nelson was born on July 2, 1948 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on May 1, 2010, at age 61.
Michael F Gonia
M, b. August 13, 1948, d. June 23, 2011
- Birth: Michael F Gonia was born on August 13, 1948 in Two Rivers, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on June 23, 2011, at age 62, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St Margaret Mary Cemetery, Neenah, Wisconsin.
- Note: Michael F. Gonia, 62, Appleton, formerly of Franklin, passed away Thursday, June 23, 2011, at the Appleton Medical Center after a courageous five year battle with CLL. Mike was born Aug. 13, 1948, in Two Rivers, the son of Lawrence and Lorraine (Cissler) Gonia. He was a graduate of Nathan Hale High School, West Allis, and attended and graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee.
Mike was united in marriage to Christine E. Hecker on Oct. 25, 1986, in Milwaukee. Prior to his recent retirement, Mike was employed with Deltrol Corporation in Milwaukee for 38 years. Mike and Chris moved to Appleton in the fall of 2010. Mike enjoyed golfing, ice fishing and Indy car racing.
Survivors include his wife, Christine Gonia; his son, Jerome (Kimberly) Gonia, Greenville, and their children, Emma and Maxwell; his daughter, Lindsay Wilhelm, South Carolina, and her son, Steven; a brother, Gregory (Linda) Gonia, Franklin; a sister, Michelle (James) Sackerson, Greenfield; a sister-in-law, Estelle Gonia, Indiana; an aunt, Laverne Larsen, Oconto Falls. He is further survived by nieces, nephews, other relatives and many special friends and their much loved standard poodle, Peaches.
He was preceded in death by his parents and a brother, Lawrence "Larry".
The Memorial Mass for Mike will be celebrated Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 11 a.m. at St. Thomas More Catholic Church, Appleton, with Father Gerald Falk as celebrant. Visitation will begin at 9:30 a.m. Tuesday until the time of the Mass at the church. Urn burial will be in St. Margaret Cemetery, Neenah.
Memorials in Mike's honor may be sent to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society of Wisconsin, 200 So. Executive Dr. #203, Brookfield, WI, 53005-4216. The family would like to express their sincerest appreciation to Dr. Guenther and his staff, Dr. Brooks, and the entire staff of the 7th Floor oncology unit at AMC for their professional and compassionate care given to Mike.
Westgor Funeral Home
205 W. Doty Ave.
Online condolences at:
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent from June 25 to June 26, 2011.
Doris Marie Schmidt
F, b. January 20, 1917, d. November 28, 2001
- Birth: Doris Marie Schmidt was born on January 20, 1917 in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Norbert Anthony Francis Hecker were married on July 28, 1945 in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Doris Marie Schmidt died on November 28, 2001, at age 84, in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St Margaret Mary Cemetery, Neenah, Wisconsin.
- Note: Hecker, Doris S.
Age 84, died Wednesday, November 28, 2001. She was born January 20, 1917; daughter of the late Frank and Ada (Strey) Schmidt. She married Norbert Hecker on July 28, 1945 in Menasha. He preceded her in death on April 30, 1989. Doris was a lifetime member of St. Paul Lutheran Church. Survivors include a daughter, Christine (Michael) Gonia, Franklin; two grandchildren: Jerome Gonia and Lindsay (Darren) Gauger; three sisters: Mildred Brecklin, Mary Milliken, and Alyce (Ron) Schutkoske; three brothers: Donald (Eleanor) Schmidt, James (Sandy) Schmidt, and Richard (Dolly) Schmidt; and numerous nieces and nephews. She was preceded in death by her husband; and a sister, Carole Johnson. Funeral services will be held Saturday, December 1, 2001, at 11:00 a.m., at St. Paul Lutheran Church, Neenah, with Rev. James Seim officiating. Interment will be in St. Margaret's Cemetery. Family and friends may call on Saturday at the church from 10:00 a.m. until the time of service.
Westgor Funeral Home
205 W. Doty Avenue