F, b. October 2, 1887
- Birth: Johanna Leddy was born on October 2, 1887 in Hollandtown, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Edward J Leddy
M, b. 1885, d. 1931
- Birth: Edward J Leddy was born in 1885 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Clara Koletzke were married on November 11, 1914 in Menominee, Menominee Co, Michigan.
- Death: Edward J Leddy died in 1931, at age ~46.
- Burial: He was buried in Riverside Cemetery, Appleton, Wisconsin.
F, b. 1889, d. 1937
- Birth: Clara Koletzke was born in 1889 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Edward J Leddy were married on November 11, 1914 in Menominee, Menominee Co, Michigan.
- Death: Clara Koletzke died in 1937, at age ~48.
- Burial: She was buried in Riverside Cemetery, Appleton, Wisconsin.
M, b. 1858, d. December 29, 1932
- Birth: Charles Reitzner was born in 1858.
- Death: He died on December 29, 1932, at age ~74.
- Burial: He was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. October 18, 1878, d. March 22, 1960
- Birth: George Regenfuss was born on October 18, 1878.
- Death: He died on March 22, 1960, at age 81.
- Ordination: He was ordained on June 22, 1902 in Priest - Monsignor.
M, b. June 14, 1898, d. May 17, 1966
- Birth: Benjamin Surges was born on June 14, 1898.
- Death: He died on May 17, 1966, at age 67, in Eagle River, Vilas Co, Wisconsin.
Eva Marie Surges
F, b. August 30, 1911, d. September 19, 1996
- Birth: Eva Marie Surges was born on August 30, 1911.
- Marriage: She and William Joseph Askew were married on February 23, 1938 in Florida.
- Death: Eva Marie Surges died on September 19, 1996, at age 85, in Kettering, Montgomery Co, Ohio.
F, b. circa 1908
- Birth: Elizabeth Surges was born circa 1908.
Peter J Sturgis
M, b. July 3, 1895, d. 1898
- Birth: Peter J Sturgis was born on July 3, 1895 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died in 1898, at age ~3, in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. August 16, 1903, d. August 16, 1903
- Birth: Agnes Surges was born on August 16, 1903 in Oconto, Oconto Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on August 16, 1903, at age 0, in Oconto Falls, Oconto Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. June 24, 1905
- Birth: John Surges was born on June 24, 1905 in Tomahawk, Lincoln Co, Wisconsin.
William Joseph Askew
M, b. May 24, 1913, d. March 31, 1993
- Birth: William Joseph Askew was born on May 24, 1913 in Georgia.
- Marriage: He and Eva Marie Surges were married on February 23, 1938 in Florida.
- Death: William Joseph Askew died on March 31, 1993, at age 79, in Orlando, Orange Co, Florida.
M, b. circa 1900
- Birth: Henry Wyro was born circa 1900.
F, b. circa 1905
- Birth: Linda Wyro was born circa 1905.
M, b. October 1842
- Birth: Frederick Werner was born in October 1842 in Germany.
- Marriage: He and Minnie Knevall were married in 1871.
F, b. May 1847, d. November 17, 1911
- Birth: Minnie Knevall was born in May 1847 in Germany.
- Marriage: She and Frederick Werner were married in 1871.
- Death: Minnie Knevall died on November 17, 1911, at age 64, in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Kaukauna Times
Mrs. Fred Werner Passes Away Soon After Breakfast this Morning.
Mrs. Fred Werner, aged 65 years, died suddenly from heart disease this morning, Friday, November 17, at her home at the corner of Tobacnoir street and the Plank road.
Mrs. Werner had prepared breakfast feeling as well as usual and both Mr. and Mrs. Werner had partaken of the meal and as he was about to start for downtown she complained of a slight faintness, which before had troubled her several times and he gave her a simple remedy for it, but not liking to leave her alone, he called Mrs. Wodzenski, a near neighbor, to stay with her until he returned and left her sitting in her chair, where she expired a few minutes after he left the house. Mrs. Werner had been subject to these attacks, and had been told by her physician of the probable result sometime in the future, but when sickness began this time it was not considered anything more than common.
Minnie Knevall was born in Germany and in 1871 was married to Fred Werner. They came to America in 1881, to Ogdensberg, N.Y., and in 1882 to Kaukauna, where they have since resided. Surviving is her husband and the following children, all of whom were former residents of this city: Charles, of Kalamazoo, Mich.; Paul, somewhere in British Colombia; Mrs. Pauline Moyer, Oshkosh; Mrs. Martha West, Kansas City, Mo.
The funeral will be held Monday morning from Holy Cross church.
- Immigration: She immigrated in 1881.