M, b. April 29, 1846, d. July 1938
- Birth: Albert Jeske was born on April 29, 1846 in Poznan, Lubelskie, Poland.
- Marriage: He and Augusta Becker were married in 1874.
- Death: Albert Jeske died in July 1938, at age 92, in Town of Cicero, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. July 11, 1848, d. March 18, 1931
- Birth: Augusta Becker was born on July 11, 1848 in Mecklenburg, Germany.
- Marriage: She and Albert Jeske were married in 1874.
- Death: Augusta Becker died on March 18, 1931, at age 82, in Black Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. circa 1730
- Birth: Friedrich Jaeschken was born circa 1730 in Poland.
- Marriage: He and Marie E Beilcke were married.
Marie E Beilcke
F, b. circa 1730
- Birth: Marie E Beilcke was born circa 1730 in Poland.
- Marriage: She and Friedrich Jaeschken were married.
M, b. circa 1832
- Birth: Franz Christian was born circa 1832 in Poland.
- Marriage: He and Maria Hitzen were married.
F, b. circa 1832
- Birth: Maria Hitzen was born circa 1832 in Poland.
- Marriage: She and Franz Christian were married.
M, b. circa 1780, d. 1802
- Birth: David Jaeger was born circa 1780 in Poland.
- Marriage: He and Anna Catharina Schultzen were married.
- Death: David Jaeger died in 1802 in Radowo Male, Lobez, West Pomerania, Poland.
Anna Catharina Schultzen
F, b. circa 1780
- Birth: Anna Catharina Schultzen was born circa 1780 in Poland.
- Marriage: She and David Jaeger were married.
Thomas Francis Bushman
M, b. 1938, d. September 15, 2017
- Birth: Thomas Francis Bushman was born in 1938 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on September 15, 2017, at age ~79, in Westminster, Carroll Co, Maryland.
- Note: Thomas F. Bushman, Sr., 79, died 15th of September 2017 at his home in Westminster, Maryland. Born in Appleton, Wisconsin. He came to Maryland while in college for a summer job in a lumber mill and ultimately made Maryland his permanent home. He was preceded in death by his parents Barbara and Herman Bushman, Sr., his son Gregory E. Bushman and five of his siblings, Marian, Rita, Ione, Elizabeth and Irene. Tom is survived by his devoted wife, Mari Jo (Provenza) and his loving daughter Melanie Dvorak, son-in-law Tom Dvorak, his son Thomas F. Bushman, Jr. and his stepson Damian Sisca, as well as his numerous grandchildren. In addition, he is survived by his brothers Herman Bushman, Jr., Robert Bushman, Sr., as well as his sisters, Loretta Bushman and Lorraine Bushman. Additionally, he is survived by numerous nieces and nephews and great nieces and nephews. Tom served in the Maryland National Guard. His career as a hardwood lumber salesman and broker concluded with him being President and CEO of the T. Bushman Forest Products Inc., located in Monkton, Maryland. His loyal and longtime office manager was Patricia Blevins. He attended the University of Wisconsin and the University of Baltimore. He was also an active member of the establishment of Our Lady of Grace Roman Catholic Church in Parkton, Maryland. Tom was an avid snow skier, tennis player and bowler and in his free time also loved boating and fishing. He was a staunch fan of the Green Bay Packers as well as the Baltimore Colts and the Baltimore Ravens but, always claimed his authentic "cheese-head" status. He will be affectionately missed by his numerous friends and family members. He had a quick wit and a kind sincere demeanor that is irreplaceable. Viewing will be Wednesday, September 20, 2017, from 3:00 to 7:00 PM at Our Lady of Grace Chapel in Parkton, Maryland. A full Catholic Mass will take place at 10:00 AM on Thursday, September 21, 2017 at Our Lady of Grace Church in Parkton, Maryland. Interment Dulaney Valley Memorial Gardens. In lieu of flowers, kindly consider a donation to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital Inc., P.O. Box 1893, Memphis, TN, 38101-9950, in Tom's name.
Published in Baltimore Sun on Sept. 18, 2017.
Anna Maria Hendrix
F, b. circa 1705
Johanna Maria VandenElzen
F, b. circa 1790, d. May 15, 1867
- Birth: Johanna Maria VandenElzen was born circa 1790.
- Death: She died on May 15, 1867 in Boekel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. circa 1790, d. April 4, 1861
- Birth: Cornelius VandenElzen was born circa 1790.
- Death: He died on April 4, 1861 in Boekel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. circa 1795, d. October 30, 1885
- Birth: Antonie VandenElzen was born circa 1795.
- Death: He died on October 30, 1885 in Boekel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. February 2, 1808
- Birth: Catharina VandenElsen was born on February 2, 1808 in Boekel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Andy Paul Anderson