F, b. July 10, 1934, d. August 8, 2015
- Birth: Jeanette Barczak was born on July 10, 1934 in Milwaukee County, Wisconsin.
- Divorce: She and Roger Ervin Heinritz were divorced on October 4, 1976 in Milwaukee County, Wisconsin.
- Death: Jeanette Barczak died on August 8, 2015, at age 81.
- Note: Jeanette Heinritz, of Menomonee Falls, died unexpectedly on Saturday, August 8, 2015 at home at the age of 81 years. She was born the daughter of Joseph and Gertrude (Ceplina) Barczak in Milwaukee, WI.
Jeanette will be deeply missed by her children, Greg (Cyndi), Russ (Regina), Bonnie (Joe) Rode, Dan (Rebecca), Jerry (Liane), Randy (Lisa), Ken (Kelly), Jane (deceased) (Tom) Kuchta, Laura (Mike) Lazaris, Karen (Rob) Borkowitz Jr.; 55 grandchildren, 19 great grandchildren, her sisters, Christine (Jack) Sage and Linda (Nick) Corrao, her brothers, Donald (deceased), Gary and Robert (Lori) Barczak, other relatives and many friends. She is preceded in death by her former husband, Roger.
The visitation for Jeanette will be held on Thursday, August 13, 2015 from 3:00 p.m. until 5:30 p.m. at St. Dominic’s Catholic Parish, 18255 W. Capitol Dr., Brookfield, WI 53045. Immediately following this visitation, there will be a special time of sharing in the Marcy Center at church at 5:30 p.m Thursday. There will also be a visitation on Friday from 10:00 a.m. until the time of the Mass of Christian Burial at 11:30 a.m. at St. Dominic’s Catholic Parish. Immediately following the mass, burial will be at Salem Cemetery, Wales, WI. In lieu of flowers, memorials are appreciated.
Raymond F Galewski
M, b. March 30, 1919, d. October 14, 1986
- Birth: Raymond F Galewski was born on March 30, 1919.
- Marriage: He and JoAnn M Heinritz were married.
- Death: Raymond F Galewski died on October 14, 1986, at age 67.
F, b. October 20, 1936, d. February 20, 2006
- Birth: Nancy Ziegenbein was born on October 20, 1936 in Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on February 20, 2006, at age 69.
- Burial: She was buried in Union Cemetery, Hortonville, Wisconsin.
Henry C Schucknecht
M, b. October 17, 1932, d. August 1, 1988
- Birth: Henry C Schucknecht was born on October 17, 1932.
- Death: He died on August 1, 1988, at age 55.
- Burial: He was buried in Union Cemetery, Hortonville, Wisconsin.
M, b. October 4, 1875, d. December 17, 1952
- Birth: Otto Sasnovski was born on October 4, 1875 in Germany.
- Marriage: He and Helena Cashler were married.
- Death: Otto Sasnovski died on December 17, 1952, at age 77, in Multnomah County, Oregon.
- Note: Enterprise-Courier, Friday, December 19, 1952
OREGON CITY --Otto Sosnovske, formerly of 16th and Division streets, late of Portland, followed his wife in death by 13 days when he died suddenly Wednesday while visiting with a son on the coast. He died near Whale Cove while visiting his son, Herman, Yahats, since Sunday as he was ready to leave to return to his home. Funeral services will be held Saturday at 10 AM in the Trinity Lutheran Church where he was a member with Rev. R.G. Messerli in charge.
He was born in Germany October 4, 1875 and came to America when he was a young man. He made his home in Oregon City until the death of his wife, December 4. He moved to Portland to the home of a daughter, Mrs. Carol Drlica, 2158 NE Hancock. He was a retired paper maker and worked for Publishers Paper Company for many years. Besides being a member of the Lutheran Church he was also a member of the local paper makers union.
Besides the daughter in Portland, he leaves one other daughter, Mrs. Evelyn Jackson, Wenachee, Wash.; five sons, Gerhard, Arnold, Daniel and David, Oregon City and Herman, Yahats and 18 grandchidren and one great-grandchild.
F, b. 1883, d. December 4, 1952
- Birth: Helena Cashler was born in 1883 in Germany.
- Marriage: She and Otto Sasnovski were married.
- Death: Helena Cashler died on December 4, 1952, at age ~69, in Oregon City, Clackamas Co, Oregon.
Karen Sue Balck