Judith Kay Hauk
F, b. December 17, 1944, d. September 9, 2017
- Birth: Judith Kay Hauk was born on December 17, 1944 in New Mexico.
- Marriage: She was married on February 19, 1966.
- Death: She died on September 9, 2017, at age 72, in Hortonville, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Union Cemetery, Hortonville, Wisconsin.
- Note: Judith Kay Mulroy passed away peacefully with her family by her side on Saturday, September 9, 2017 in Hortonville at the age of 72 after a courageous battle with cancer. She was born on December 17, 1944 to the late Robert and Lorraine Hauk (Olson) at the Army Air Force Base in Hobbs, New Mexico; where she was also baptized. Judy was confirmed at Bethlehem Ev. Lutheran Church in Hortonville; where she was a lifelong member. In 1963 she graduated from Hortonville High School. Judy then furthered her education attending Marquette University where she received her degree in Dental Hygiene in 1965. On February 19, 1966, she was united in marriage to Roger Mulroy; together they raised four children and celebrated 51 years of marriage. Judy enjoyed the relationships she built while working 32 years as a dental hygienist, most recently at Smiles by Design.
She is survived by her loving husband Roger; children Tricia (Todd) Bosin, Jessica (Michael) Punzel, Jonathan Mulroy, and Amanda (Timothy) Karlstad; grandchildren: Christian Milkey, Abigail and Jacob Bosin, Presley and Gehrig Karlstad; step grandchildren: Ellison and Keziann Punzel; a sister Kathleen Hauk; brothers-in-law and sisters-in-law; Charles (Marlene) Mulroy, Marilyn (David) Grossman, Barry Mulroy, and Laurie (Doug) McGallian. She is further survived by nieces, nephews, and other relatives and friends.
She was preceded in death by her parents; her father and mother-in-law: Maurice and Marcella Mulroy, and a brother-in-law Randall Mulroy.
The Christian Funeral for Judy will be held on Friday, September 15, 2017 at 11:00am at Bethlehem Ev. Lutheran Church, in Hortonville with Rev. Joel Jenswold officiating. Burial will be in the Union Cemetery in Hortonville. A visitation will be held AT THE CHURCH on Thursday from 4:30pm - 7:00pm and also at the church on Friday from 9:00am, until the time of service.
The family would like to thank Pastor Jenswold and Pastor Rosenberg; Dr. Phillips, Daisy, and staff at Fox Valley Hematology and Oncology; Dr. Fuller; Dr. Evans and staff at Froedert Hospital; and Heartland Hospice. The family graciously appreciates the outpouring of support and help of her wonderful friends.
- Graduation: She graduated from Hortonville High School in 1963.
Randall J Mulroy
M, b. April 22, 1954, d. October 22, 1972
- Birth: Randall J Mulroy was born on April 22, 1954 in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on October 22, 1972, at age 18.
- Burial: He was buried in St Peter & Paul Cemetery, Hortonville, Wisconsin.
Wayne Harvey Neuman
M, b. July 4, 1926, d. May 4, 2003
- Birth: Wayne Harvey Neuman was born on July 4, 1926 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on May 4, 2003, at age 76.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Steven Alen Neuman
Michael Wayne Neuman
J A Ehrgott Richter
M, b. October 16, 1816, d. August 22, 1892
- Birth: J A Ehrgott Richter was born on October 16, 1816.
- Marriage: He and Sophie Magdalena Martens were married.
- Death: J A Ehrgott Richter died on August 22, 1892, at age 75, in Mosel, Sheboygan Co, Wisconsin.
Sophie Magdalena Martens
F, b. circa 1838
- Birth: Sophie Magdalena Martens was born circa 1838 in Mecklenburg, Germany.
- Marriage: She and J A Ehrgott Richter were married.
Mary Magdalene Richter
F, b. circa 1846
- Birth: Mary Magdalene Richter was born circa 1846 in Saxony, Germany.