F, b. March 5, 1921, d. September 3, 2017
- Birth: Marguerite Hughes was born on March 5, 1921 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on September 3, 2017, at age 96.
- Burial: She was buried in St Nicholas Cemetery, Freedom, Wisconsin.
- Note: Marguerite "Mugs" Hughes age 96, went to God on Sunday, September 3, 2017. She was born to the late John E. and Susan (Geldenich) Hughes on March 5, 1921 in Appleton and resided in her family home all her life. Mugs was a happy person and was always there when she was needed. She did lots of works of mercy. Mugs loved to dance, especially the polka and any other good danceable music. She also had a gorgeous singing voice and sang in her church choirs for over 70 years and then Resurrection choirs throughout the Valley. Mugs also sang in the Chaminade Chorus for over 60 years.
Mugs worked downtown all her working days putting in over 40 years at the First National Bank (now Chase) and enjoyed all the employees and customers, and made lots of friends. She loved sports, especially football, and LOVED her Cowboys (My Cowboys).
Mugs was always smiling and was often recognized by that smile and was a happy person. She enjoyed 31 years of retirement.
A Funeral Service for Mugs will be held on Thursday, September 7, 2017 at 10:30 a.m. at SAINT MARY'S CATHOLIC CHURCH, 312 S State Street, Appleton, with Fr. Jim Leary officiating. Friends may visit from 9:00 a.m. until the time of service. Burial will take place at Saint Nicholas Catholic Cemetery in Freedom.
As Mugs would always say: "See you round, like an orange!"
Tylor Barry Matthews
M, b. February 24, 1994, d. September 2, 2017
- Birth: Tylor Barry Matthews was born on February 24, 1994 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on September 2, 2017, at age 23.
- Burial: He was buried in Oak Hill Cemetery, Neenah, Wisconsin.
- Note: Tylor Barry Matthews, age 23, of Menasha passed away accidentally on Saturday, September 2, 2017. He was born on February 24, 1994 in Appleton, Wisconsin, the beloved son of Brenton Larson and Tamara Matthews. Tylor was a graduate of Menasha High School. He enjoyed playing his Fender guitar and jamming with friends. He loved hunting and fishing, especially salmon fishing. He was proud to raise and train his adored Chocolate Labradoodle, Cash. Tylor had a special place in his heart for children, and absolutely adored his little brother, Kaden. He was playful and he loved to tease his sisters, Hayley and Kayla. Tylor also enjoyed riding motorcycles with his stepdad, Jeff. He was a loving soul, who was taken from us much too soon, and he will be greatly missed by those whose lives he touched.
He is survived by his parents: Brenton (Lisa) Larson, Little Chute; Tamara Feavel (John Edwards), Menasha; siblings: Hayley and Kayla Feavel; Kaden Larson; grandparents: Randee Matthews, Menasha; Barry (Evelyn) Matthews, Ludington, MI; Shirley Larson, Appleton; step-father, Jeff Feavel; aunts and uncles: Tabatha (Dave) Adams, Green Bay; Kerrie (Lou) Kerkman, Sherwood; Brandon Larson, Appleton; relatives, and friends.
A Memorial Service for Tylor will be held on Saturday, September 9, 2017 at 2:00 p.m. at Neenah's Westgor Funeral Home. Friends will be received at the funeral home from 12:00 p.m. until the hour of service. He will be laid to rest in Oak Hill Cemetery, Neenah.
Westgor Funeral Home
205 W. Doty Ave.
There is a significant gap in supporting individuals seeking recovery due to the limited number of resources and the high costs associated with a treatment program. Please consider making a donation in Tylor's name to help those who are struggling with addiction.
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on Sept. 6, 2017.
Curt Harvey Seefeld
Deborah Ann Butts
Todd Alan Seefeld
Tammy Kay Seefeld
Lisa Ann Hanamann
John M Hanamann
Eleanor Johanna Pagel
F, b. April 4, 1914, d. March 6, 2009
- Birth: Eleanor Johanna Pagel was born on April 4, 1914 in Pittsfield, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on March 6, 2009, at age 94, in Minneapolis, Hennepin Co, Minnesota.
- Burial: She was buried in Fort Snelling Cemetery, Minnesota.