Stacy M LaCount
M, b. June 1, 1953, d. February 21, 1971
- Birth: Donald LaCount was born on June 1, 1953.
- Death: He died on February 21, 1971, at age 17.
- Burial: He was buried in St John the Baptist Cemetery, Howard, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Arlene R LaCount
F, b. July 11, 1957, d. June 24, 1993
- Birth: Arlene R LaCount was born on July 11, 1957.
- Death: She died on June 24, 1993, at age 35.
- Burial: She was buried in St John the Baptist Cemetery, Howard, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Beatrice M Jensen
F, b. July 1, 1919, d. September 29, 2002
- Birth: Beatrice M Jensen was born on July 1, 1919.
- Death: She died on September 29, 2002, at age 83.
- Burial: She was buried in Most Precious Blood Cemetary, New London, Wisconsin.
Jeannie Lea Quaintance
F, b. March 15, 1947, d. September 1, 2017
- Birth: Jeannie Lea Quaintance was born on March 15, 1947 in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Divorce: She was divorced on December 23, 1980 in Winnebago County, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Gary Lee Hogan were married on September 18, 1982 in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Jeannie Lea Quaintance died on September 1, 2017, at age 70.
- Note: Jeannie Lea Hogan, "Grandma Hogie", age 70, of Menasha, passed away at Prairie Homes in Menasha on Friday, September 1, 2017. She was born on March 15, 1947, in New London, to the late Simon and Beatrice (Jensen) Quaintance. Jeannie married Gary Lee Hogan on September 18, 1982, in Neenah, and preceded her in death on April 1, 1994. "Myrtle" has now reunited with her Hogie.
Jeannie was well-known as a smart and intuitive woman, fun loving with a great sense of humor. She enjoyed her friends and family, was a wonderful grandmother, and was known to have "nine lives." "Little" Jeannie had a passion for shopping for the finest things in life. She enjoyed spending time Up North, fishing, jewelry, eating out, and was widely read. She was retired from Theda Care Corporate Headquarters.
Survivors include her daughters, Tammy (Bob) Daus, Green Bay, and Tonia (Tom) Atchison, Eagle River; her step-daughter, Carrie (Jim) Seubert, Greenville; her grandchildren, Taylor Daus and Karsen Daus, Emilee Witt, Caitlyn Atchison, Alyssa Atchison and Thomas "T.J." Atchison IV; her siblings, Judy Quaintance, Simon "Joe" Quaintance, Patricia "Patti" (Dan) Parker, Dan (Arlene) Quaintance; and her dear friend Sandy Buchberger. She was preceded in death by her sister-in-law and best friend, Alice Quaintance.
A Celebration of Jeannie's life will be at 4:00 p.m. on Wednesday, September 6, 2017, at WICHMANN FUNERAL HOME—Tri-County Chapel, 1592 Oneida Street, Menasha. Because of Grandma Hogie's love of everything pink, friends are encouraged to wear something pink in her honor to this celebration. Friends may call directly at the funeral home on Wednesday from 3:00 p.m. until the time of the celebration.
The family would like to extend a sincere thank you to Dr. Steven Knaus and his caring staff; the Theda Care Hospice for their support (especially Mary), and for the loving team and residents at Prairie Homes. A memorial has been established in her name. Online condolences maybe offered at www.wichmannfargo.com.
Gary Lee Hogan
M, b. January 3, 1947, d. April 1, 1994
- Birth: Gary Lee Hogan was born on January 3, 1947 in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Jeannie Lea Quaintance were married on September 18, 1982 in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Gary Lee Hogan died on April 1, 1994, at age 47.
Tammy Jean Volz
Judith Ann Quaintance
Robert Zamarrip Estrada
Simon Richard Quaintance
Daniel J Quaintance
M, b. April 23, 1869, d. November 1, 1939
Family: Melvina Barribeau (b. May 13, 1875, d. September 15, 1966)
- Arthur Peranteau (b. September 16, 1898, d. February 19, 1980)
- Zella Peranteau (b. October 10, 1899, d. January 11, 1985)
- John Raymond Peranteau (b. January 11, 1903, d. October 6, 1904)
- Lyman Joseph George Peranteau (b. May 23, 1905)
- Joyous Peranteau (b. January 8, 1908, d. May 15, 2006)
- Magdelene Peranteau (b. 1911)
- Adrian Peranteau (b. 1913, d. 1919)
- Birth: John Parenteau was born on April 23, 1869 in Mishicot, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on November 1, 1939, at age 70.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary's, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.