John Ronald Davel
Megen Rose Selode
F, b. June 20, 1985, d. August 14, 2017
- Birth: Megen Rose Selode was born on June 20, 1985.
- Marriage: She was married on June 7, 2014.
- Death: She died on August 14, 2017, at age 32.
- Note: Megan Tomasini-Selode Huven
Megan Rose Huven passed away August 14, 2017. Megan was born June 20, 1985 to loving parents Suzanne Tomasini and Michael Selode. Megan grew up in Heartland, WI and was a proud graduate of Heartland High School class of 2003.
On June 7, 2014 Megan married the love of her life, Ross Huven. Everyone attending enjoyed the magical wedding day at the Pfister Hotel in Milwaukee, WI.
Megan was proud of her Italian heritage and loved cooking Italian food. She loved spending time with Ross and "The Girls at home, walking, or the dog park. She was a compulsive Scrapbooker, creating amazing family masterpieces. She enjoyed working in her yard and gardens evidenced by her numerous gorgeous flower pots. Megan was also an avid Packer and Brewer Fan. Some of Megan's fondest memories were of the times spent Up North on Bass Lake at the family cottage.
Megan loved decorating the house and yard for every Holiday, especially Christmas. She was known for leaving their Christmas Tree up for months - she just couldn't bear to put it away.
Everyone who knew Megan was a recipient of her "Hugging Tradition". She always greeted you with a hug and left you with another hug. Those hugs will be never be forgotten.
Megan will be forever missed by all who knew and loved her. Her husband and best friend Ross Huven. Parents Suzanne Tomasini, Michael and Shari Selode. Brothers Nicholas Tomasini, Chad and Tina Selode, special forever sister Tracy and Kelly Rieger. Inlaws Barbara and Jerry Kolbe. Ross' brothers Michael and Michelle Huven, Corey and Rachel Kolbe, sister Jessica and Gregg Gushard. Many special nephews and nieces, aunts, uncles, and cousins. Megan was also blessed with many dear friends and "Her Girls" CJ and Molly.
Megan was preceded in death by her Nana and Papa - RoseAnn and Donald F.Tomasini. Grandparents Geraldine and Louis Selode.
A Time of Sharing for Megan will be held on Sunday, August 20, 2017 at 5 PM at Wichmann-Fargo Funeral home 537 N. Superior St., Appleton. Family and friends may gather at Wichmann-Fargo Funeral Home from 2 PM until Time of Sharing.
In lieu of flowers Ross requests that you give someone a Hug. A memorial fund in Megan's name will be established.
Arthur F Seidel
M, b. April 1, 1920, d. January 23, 2008
- Birth: Arthur F Seidel was born on April 1, 1920.
- Death: He died on January 23, 2008, at age 87.
- Burial: He was buried in Star of Hope Mausoleum, Appleton, Wisconsin.
F, b. January 10, 1919, d. September 18, 2016
- Birth: Gretchen Fuchsgruber was born on January 10, 1919 in Dorchester, Clark Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on September 18, 2016, at age 97.
- Burial: She was buried in Star of Hope Mausoleum, Appleton, Wisconsin.
- Note: Gretchen L. "Gret" Seidel, age 97, of Kimberly, went to be with her Lord on Sunday, September 18, 2016.
Gret was born on January 10, 1919, in Dorchester, Wisconsin, the daughter of Edward and Isabela Fuchsgruber. Gret married Art Seidel on September 22, 1941, and he preceded her in death on January 23, 2008.
Gretchen was an incredible mother, cook, and homemaker. Her character exemplified the true meaning of love as listed in 1st Corinthians, Chapter 13. Patience, kindness, selflessness were virtues of her daily life. After raising her family, Gret became involved in helping Art purchase and display toys at the Farm and Home Stores, something she truly delighted in. Several of her grandchildren have fond memories of being "Grandma's helper" while arranging toys on the shelves. Gretchen enjoyed playing cards, especially Smear, where Art often thought she underbid her hand. More than anything Gretchen loved cooking and baking for her children and grandchildren. Grandma's kitchen was open for school day lunches and the grandchildren visited regularly.
Gretchen is survived by her eight children: Dr. Barry (Donah) Seidel, Minocqua; Mark Seidel, Fond du Lac; Vicki (Rick) Looze, Eagan, MN; Mary (Ken) Thiele, Winter Haven, FL; Kathy (Ted) Van Grinsven, Kimberly; Judy (John) Reider, Kimberly; John (Pat) Seidel, Bonduel; Tom (Barb) Seidel, Fond du Lac; 20 grandchildren and 35 great grandchildren. Gret was preceded in death by her parents; her husband, Art; grandsons, Jeff Thiele and Nicholas Reider; sisters, Ruth and Dawn Fuchsgruber; sisters-in-law and brothers-in-law, Eleanor (Ed)Hollman, Ruth (Don) Sauter.
The funeral liturgy for Gret will be celebrated at 11:00 a.m., Friday, September 23, 2016, at HOLY SPIRIT PARISH, DARBOY CAMPUS, W5831 County Rd. KK, Appleton, with Fr. Robert Kollath, officiating. Visitation will begin at 9:00 a.m. Friday, at Holy Spirit Parish Darboy Campus until the time of mass at church. Entombment will be in the Star of Hope Chapel Mausoleum, Appleton Highland Memorial Park.
In lieu of flowers, a memorial has been established. Gretchen's family would like to extend their sincere thanks to the staffs at Affinity Hospice and Right at Home for their loving care of their mother, especially Laurie and Lori at Affinity and Sandy at Right at Home. Special thanks also to Jane Levknecht, Mom's special friend and caregiver.
Photo and obituary was published by Wichmann-Fargo Funeral Home.
Mark Michael Seidel
M, b. March 1, 1946, d. August 15, 2017
- Birth: Mark Michael Seidel was born on March 1, 1946 in Dorchester, Clark Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on August 15, 2017, at age 71, in Kimberly, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Mark Michael Seidel, age 71 of Kimberly, died unexpectedly at his home on August 15, 2017. Mark was born March 1, 1946, in Dorchester, Wisconsin, the son of Arthur and Gretchen (Fuchsgruber) Seidel. Mark and his family moved to Kimberly in July of 1955. He graduated from Kimberly High School in 1964 and from the University of Wisconsin-Madison with a Bachelor's Degree. He taught at Seymour High School briefly before earning a Master's Degree in counseling. He then began his career as Guidance Counselor at Theisen Middle School in Fond du Lac, WI where he remained for 38 years, retiring in 2008.
Mark enjoyed participating in sports when he was younger and watching sports on TV as he got older. Before his dad's death in 2008, Mark spent many weekends keeping his dad company while watching sports together. Mark remained an avid and active tennis player his entire life, playing in a variety of tennis leagues and competitions throughout the state earlier in his life and in weekly doubles matches up to the time of his death. Scores of tennis trophies could be found on display wherever he could ?nd a place for them.
More than anything besides his parents and family, Mark loved his time working with young people as a guidance counselor at Theisen Middle School in Fond du Lac. He made an overwhelmingly positive impact on both students and faculty. In fact, his motto, "Let's Keep It Positive!" was known to all the people whose lives he touched, both young and old alike. His was a positive force in the lives of his family members and friends. Mark was a loving and devoted caregiver to his Aunt Ruth (Fuchsgruber) before her death in June 2009. After retirement, he became the primary caregiver to his beloved mother Gretchen, living with her and lovingly caring for her until her death in September 2016. He was a positive role model to his brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews, and friends.
Mark enjoyed time spent with family and friends, especially when there was food involved. He loved to eat! One of his favorite spots to meet with family or friends was at the Golden Corral where he liked to take advantage of both the breakfast and lunch fare during his three-hour visits. The rest of his day was often spent playing or watching sporting events or monitoring the financial markets.
Mark knew the value of friendship, both old and new. He kept in touch with many high school friends as well as former co-workers with whom he had forged lifelong friendships. Each and every friend was important to him. He loved talking with them. While surrounded by family members and friends at his 70th birthday surprise party, he described it as "the best day of my life."
Above all, Mark was a loving and caring brother to his seven siblings and their spouses, and a "go to" uncle to so many of his nephews and nieces. He loved sharing time with his family. His compassion, his support, sense of humor, willingness to listen, desire to know what was happening in your life, all these qualities and more will be missed by those who knew and loved him. Mark was a kind and gentle soul. We who loved him just wanted him with us for a lot longer.
Mark is survived by his siblings; Dr. Barry (Donah) Seidel, Minocqua; Vicki (Rick) Looze, Eagan, MN; Mary (Ken) Thiele, Winter Haven, FL; Kathy (Ted) Van Grinsven, Kimberly; Judy (John) Reider, Kimberly; John (Pat) Seidel, Bonduel; Tom (Barb) Seidel, Fond du Lac; nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
Mark was preceded in death by his parents and his nephews; Jeff Thiele and Nicholas Reider.
The funeral liturgy for Mark will be held on Saturday, August 19, 2017 at 11:00 AM at HOLY SPIRT PARISH, 600 E. Kimberly Ave. A time of visitation will be held on Friday, August 18, 2017 from 4:00 PM until 8:00 PM at JANSEN FARGO FUNERAL HOME, and on Saturday morning from 9:00 AM until the time of the service at the church. Online condolences may be expressed at www.wichmannfargo.com.
In lieu of flowers memorials may be made to the Mark Seidel Memorial Keep It Positive Scholarship Fund at the Theisen Middle School.
M, b. February 24, 1867, d. September 10, 1904
- Birth: Leander Herziger was born on February 24, 1867 in Milwaukee County, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Mary Horner were married on January 2, 1893 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Leander Herziger died on September 10, 1904, at age 37, in Little Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Riverside Cemetery, Appleton, Wisconsin.
Bernard Joseph Herziger
M, b. August 12, 1894, d. December 10, 1958
- Birth: Bernard Joseph Herziger was born on August 12, 1894 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Eva Blanch Clark were married on May 14, 1944.
- Death: Bernard Joseph Herziger died on December 10, 1958, at age 64, in Spokane, Spokane Co, Washington.
- Burial: He was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Eva Blanch Clark
F, b. November 6, 1892, d. May 2, 1967
- Birth: Eva Blanch Clark was born on November 6, 1892 in Lansing, Ingham Co, Michigan.
- Marriage: She and Bernard Joseph Herziger were married on May 14, 1944.
- Death: Eva Blanch Clark died on May 2, 1967, at age 74, in Portland, Multnomah Co, Oregon.
- Note: Funeral will be at 2 p.m. Friday in Adams Memorial Chapel, Riverview Cemetery, for Eva B. Herziger, 74, of Manhattan Beach, Rockaway, who died Tuesday in a Portland hospital.
A retired school teacher she was born Nov. 6, 1892, in Lansing Mich., and had lived in Oregon 40 years.
There are no surviving relatives.
She was a member of Portland Retired School Teachers Association and the Calvary Bible Church, Manzanita, Ore.
Burial will be in Riverview Cemetery with Caldwell's Colonial Mortuary in charge of arrangements.
[The Oregonian, 4 May 1967, p35].
William Francis Church
M, b. August 7, 1879, d. December 23, 1941
- Birth: William Francis Church was born on August 7, 1879 in Iowa.
- Death: He died on December 23, 1941, at age 62, in Portland, Multnomah Co, Oregon.
M, b. circa 1650
- Birth: Simon Hartoghs was born circa 1650.
- Marriage: He and Maria Arnoldus were married on July 18, 1671 in Reusel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. circa 1650
- Birth: Maria Arnoldus was born circa 1650.
- Marriage: She and Simon Hartoghs were married on July 18, 1671 in Reusel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. February 12, 1674
- Birth: Elizabetha Hertoghs was born on February 12, 1674 in Reusel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. July 9, 1679
- Birth: Martinus Hartoghs was born on July 9, 1679 in Reusel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. August 4, 1682
- Birth: Arnoldus Hertoghs was born on August 4, 1682 in Reusel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. February 2, 1686
- Birth: Judocus Hartoghs was born on February 2, 1686 in Reusel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. August 8, 1688
- Birth: Petrus Hartoghs was born on August 8, 1688 in Reusel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. circa 1750
- Birth: Joannes Fransen was born circa 1750.
- Marriage: He and Maria Martens were married on February 21, 1775 in Zeeland, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. circa 1750
- Birth: Maria Martens was born circa 1750.
- Marriage: She and Joannes Fransen were married on February 21, 1775 in Zeeland, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. March 21, 1778
- Birth: Martinus Freinsen was born on March 21, 1778 in Zeeland, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.