Francis Joseph Vanderheiden
M, b. December 17, 1944, d. March 10, 2005
- Birth: Francis Joseph Vanderheiden was born on December 17, 1944 in David City, Butler Co, Nebraska.
- Death: He died on March 10, 2005, at age 60, in DesMoines, Polk Co, Iowa.
F, b. May 15, 1929, d. August 9, 2017
- Birth: Florence Laes was born on May 15, 1929 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Robert E Burrows were married on September 6, 1947.
- Death: Florence Laes died on August 9, 2017, at age 88.
- Note: Florence (Laes) Burrows, 88, Green Bay, passed away Wednesday, August 9, 2017. She was born on May 15, 1929, in Green Bay the daughter of Henry and Marie (Vander Wegen) Laes.
Florence graduated from Green Bay West High School in 1947. She married Robert E. Burrows on September 6, 1947. Florence enjoyed doing crafts, such as knitting afghans for family, carving wooden animals for knickknacks, and making beaded and felt Christmas ornaments. She also liked to play Scrabble, cards, and Bingo.
Florence is survived by her son, David (Cathy) Burrows, Green Bay; daughters: Susan McHugh, Green Bay; and Connie (Gary) Greene, Madison; grandchildren, Derek (Jen) Burrows Reise, Kristina (Rob) Greene, Jesse Burrows, David (Maegan) McHugh, Bill (Diana) Greene, Jennifer McLaughlin, and Robert (YiQing) McHugh; step-granddaughter, Sonja (Chris) Jensen. She is also survived by great-grandchildren, Kayla (Keegan), Natalya, Zachary, Meredith, Elaine, Landon, Mallory, and Corbin; and a sister, Agnes Tuyls.
She was preceded in death by her parents; husband, Robert Burrows in December 1992; sisters, Caroline Carriveau, Julia De Jardin, Martha Skorczewski; and brother, Walter Laes.
Visitation will be held at Blaney Funeral Home, 1521 Shawano Ave., from 2 to 5 p.m. Tuesday, August 15. To send online condolences, please go to www.BlaneyFuneralHome.com.
In lieu of flowers donations may be made in memory of Florence to the American Diabetes Foundation or the Salvation Army of Green Bay.
The family would like to thank Wyndemere Assisted Living and Compassus Hospice.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette from Aug. 12 to Aug. 14, 2017.
Robert E Burrows
M, b. February 7, 1929, d. December 17, 1992
- Birth: Robert E Burrows was born on February 7, 1929.
- Marriage: He and Florence Laes were married on September 6, 1947.
- Death: Robert E Burrows died on December 17, 1992, at age 63.
Donald R Tuyls
M, b. June 14, 1930, d. July 29, 1986
- Birth: Donald R Tuyls was born on June 14, 1930.
- Death: He died on July 29, 1986, at age 56.
F, b. March 17, 1921, d. April 30, 1996
- Birth: Martha Laes was born on March 17, 1921.
- Death: She died on April 30, 1996, at age 75.
F, b. February 19, 1918, d. March 8, 2011
- Birth: Lorraine Wilson was born on February 19, 1918.
- Marriage: She and Glenn Johnson were married.
- Death: Lorraine Wilson died on March 8, 2011, at age 93.
M, b. August 23, 1916, d. December 6, 2008
- Birth: Glenn Johnson was born on August 23, 1916 in Winchester, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Lorraine Wilson were married.
- Death: Glenn Johnson died on December 6, 2008, at age 92.
Peter R Krueger
M, b. November 13, 1939, d. January 10, 2001
- Birth: Peter R Krueger was born on November 13, 1939 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married.
- Death: He died on January 10, 2001, at age 61.
Norman T Hostettler
M, b. September 11, 1898, d. September 30, 1973
Family: Clara Loewe (b. October 24, 1901, d. October 11, 1996)
- Birth: Norman T Hostettler was born on September 11, 1898 in Stockbridge, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Clara Loewe were married on June 1, 1920.
- Death: Norman T Hostettler died on September 30, 1973, at age 75, in Chilton, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Mr. Norman T. Hostettler
Route 1, Hilbert
Age 75, passed away at the Calumet Memorial Hospital, Chilton, at 5 a.m., Monday, after a short illness of a heart condition. He was born September 11, 1898 in Stockbridge, where he farmed all his life. He belonged to the Odd Fellows of Stockbridge and Rebecca Lodge. He was a member of the Stockbridge Methodist Church.
Survivors include his wife, Clara Loewe Hostettler; a daughter, Miss Lois Hostettler of Route 1, Hilbert; a son, Calvin Hostettler, Stockbridge; a brother Oscar Hostettler, Appleton; four sisters, Mrs. Ruby Gerhartz and Mrs. Robert (Olga) Burg, both of Stockbridge, Mrs. Lucy McMullen, Berkeley, Cal. and Mrs. Lauretta Bottemly, Madison, Fla.; 9 grandchildren and 3 great-grandchildren.
He was married to Clara Loewe, June 1, 1920 and in 1970 they celebrated their Golden Wedding Anniversary.
Services will be held at 2 p.m. Wednesday at Stockbridge Methodist Church with Rev. David Sharpe officiating.
Burial will be in the Portland Cemetery in the town of Brant. Friends may call at the Fargo Funeral Home, Stockbridge after 3 p.m. on Tuesday and until 12 noon on Wednesday and after 1 p.m. at the Church until the hour of service.
Appleton Post Crescent
October 1, 1973 pg. 14.
Lois Mae Wilson
F, b. September 22, 1926, d. March 20, 1994
- Birth: Lois Mae Wilson was born on September 22, 1926 in Winneconne, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on March 20, 1994, at age 67.
- Burial: She was buried in Lakeview Memorial Park, Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
F, b. October 24, 1901, d. October 11, 1996
- Birth: Clara Loewe was born on October 24, 1901.
- Marriage: She and Norman T Hostettler were married on June 1, 1920.
- Death: Clara Loewe died on October 11, 1996, at age 94, in Chilton, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
Harry Ellery Hostettler
M, b. November 23, 1901, d. 1963
- Birth: Harry Ellery Hostettler was born on November 23, 1901.
- Death: He died in 1963, at age ~62.
- Burial: He was buried in Oak Hill Cemetery, Neenah, Wisconsin.
F, b. 1908, d. 1985
- Birth: June Hawley was born in 1908.
- Death: She died in 1985, at age ~77.
- Burial: She was buried in Oak Hill Cemetery, Neenah, Wisconsin.