F, b. November 8, 1788, d. October 21, 1863
Family: Willem Mouw (b. January 7, 1770, d. January 11, 1835)
- Birth: Dirkje VanZomeren was born on November 8, 1788 in Elspeet, Nunspeet, Gelderland, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Willem Mouw were married on March 15, 1805 in Elspeet, Nunspeet, Gelderland, Netherlands.
- Death: Dirkje VanZomeren died on October 21, 1863, at age 74, in Elspeet, Nunspeet, Gelderland, Netherlands.
M, b. January 7, 1770, d. January 11, 1835
- Birth: Willem Mouw was born on January 7, 1770 in Elspeet, Nunspeet, Gelderland, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Dirkje VanZomeren were married on March 15, 1805 in Elspeet, Nunspeet, Gelderland, Netherlands.
- Death: Willem Mouw died on January 11, 1835, at age 65, in Elspeet, Nunspeet, Gelderland, Netherlands.
M, b. April 10, 1965, d. August 3, 2017
- Birth: Joel Johnson was born on April 10, 1965 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on October 10, 1992.
- Death: He died on August 3, 2017, at age 52.
- Note: Joel Johnson passed away on August 3 of 2017 at the young age of 52. A resident of Ringwood, Illinois and having a well-traveled and adventurous life, his happiness touched many hearts. Joel was born April 10th, 1965 to Joan (Dorn) and the late Jerome Johnson in Green Bay, Wisconsin. Raised in Seymour,
Wisconsin, he and his family enjoyed many years there. He graduated from Seymour High School in 1983, from which he went on to enjoy life at college studying mechanical engineering at UW-Platteville. During his time at college, he met his wife, Linda (Burds), from Cuba City, and the two became inseparable. The two fell deeply in love and were wed on October 10th in 1992. After gaining a new position at the company Freudenberg-NOK right out of college - where he built his career and became a Vice President - He and Linda moved to Schaumburg, Illinois, and eventually to the McHenry area. There, they were blessed with two wonderful children: Alyssa Rae, now age 22, and Drew Jerome, now age 19. Joel enjoyed traveling with his family and for work, crossing both the states and the seas, while always lending an ear to the stories and tales of other people he met there. He always could relate to people and had an amazing ability to communicate and connect with others. He was an avid fan sports - especially the Green Bay Packers - and a lover of camping, boating, and riding his motorcycle on summer days. Always willing lend a helping hand and a jovial smile, Joel was a person who existed to make others' lives better and was committed to having a positive impact on the world around him, and he will forever be missed and remembered for this. Joel is survived by his loving wife of 25 years Linda and his two loving children Alyssa Rae and Drew, as well as his mother Joan and his brothers Justin (Tammy) and Chad (Julie). He also leaves behind a loving family of nieces, nephews, and in-laws, who all will greatly miss him.
A celebration and remembrance of Joel's life will be held Saturday, August 12th at the 31 North Banquet Hall in McHenry, Illinois, starting at 12:30 p.m. Joel's life was filled with happiness, and as such the family asks to wear something related to the Packers, Harley Davidson, or an article of orange clothing to celebrate him and his favorites. Please contact 815-728-1738 to let us know if you wish to attend. From His Family: We will forever remember and miss you. You mean the world to us and showed us constantly how to be strong with a smile, and we will hold this lesson as you did till we can see you again. Rest in peace and happiness, we love you.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette on Aug. 9, 2017.
- Graduation: He graduated from Seymour High School in 1983.
M, b. February 1, 1817, d. June 6, 1895
- Birth: Derk Gerritsen was born on February 1, 1817 in Velp, Gelderland, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Hendrika Bongers were married on December 15, 1836.
- Death: Derk Gerritsen died on June 6, 1895, at age 78, in Waupun, Fond du Lac Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. June 12, 1816
- Birth: Hendrika Bongers was born on June 12, 1816 in Renkum, Gelderland, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Derk Gerritsen were married on December 15, 1836.
F, b. November 6, 1903, d. November 30, 1993
- Birth: Augusta Otto was born on November 6, 1903 in Shawano County, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Frank E Goodman were married.
- Death: Augusta Otto died on November 30, 1993, at age 90, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Frank E Goodman
M, b. June 1, 1903, d. January 14, 1964
Family: Augusta Otto (b. November 6, 1903, d. November 30, 1993)
- Birth: Frank E Goodman was born on June 1, 1903 in Missouri.
- Marriage: He and Augusta Otto were married.
- Death: Frank E Goodman died on January 14, 1964, at age 60, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. 1908, d. June 1941
- Birth: Joseph Houpt was born in 1908.
- Marriage: He and Lorraine Liebergen were married on June 16, 1934.
- Death: Joseph Houpt died in June 1941, at age ~33.
Caitlin Rose Mulligan