Ellen Elizabeth Managan
F, b. July 20, 1954, d. July 22, 2017
- Birth: Ellen Elizabeth Managan was born on July 20, 1954.
- Divorce: She was divorced on April 3, 1981.
- Marriage: She was married on October 5, 1985.
- Death: She died on July 22, 2017, at age 63, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Ellen E. (Managan) Dobbe, 63, of Appleton, passed away surrounded by her loving family at home on July 22, 2017. She was born to the late Maurice and Carrie (Luedtke) Managan on July 20, 1954. Ellen married Jim Dobbe in 1985 and on October 5th they would have celebrated 32 years of marriage. She loved reading, gaming, collecting, Harry Potter and cooking. These were activities that she enjoyed doing with her grandchildren the most.
She is survived by her dedicated husband Jim, daughters; Erin (Dennis) Lenius, Katie McNeil, her four grandchildren who she adored; Chloe, Naya, Alayna, Rebecca, siblings; Bob (Diane) Managan, Debora (Paul) Melzer, and many nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her parents.
Family would like to give a special thank you to Christina and Katie her care givers and along with Theda Care at Home Hospice for all the wonderful care they gave Ellen.
In lieu of flowers donation will be given to Ellen's favorite charities.
Funeral services will be held on July 26, 2017 at VALLEY FUNERAL HOME 2211 N. Richmond St. Appleton. Visitation will be from 2:00 p.m. until time of service at 4:00 with Pastor Dennis Ellisen officiating.
Robert M Managan
Anthony Gordon Broeren
Stephen Eugene Broeren
Janet M Broeren
Jeanne Kathryn Broeren
Gerald G Remmel
M, b. 1932, d. February 20, 2017
- Birth: Gerald G Remmel was born in 1932.
- Marriage: He was married.
- Death: He died on February 20, 2017, at age ~85.
- Note: Remmel, Jerry G. Passed to his eternal reward on, Monday, February 20, 2017, at the age of 85. Devoted husband of 57 years to Marilyn (nee Czarnecki). Beloved father of Michael and Sarah. Brother of Beatrice (the late Eugene) Broeren. Retired from Wisconsin Electric Power Company in 1996 as CFO after 40 years of service. Veteran of the Korean War (1951-1953). Visitation at the Funeral Home on Friday, February 24, from 5-8PM. Rosary at ST HUGH OF LINCOLN, 2401 S. 12th St. on Saturday, February 25, 9:30AM. Requiem High Mass at 10AM. Entombment at St. Adalbert Cemetery.